You know you are infertile when...

When you think todays actual date is 9 months ahead of time because you always secretly work out your babys due date...just incase x

When you have had 3 failed IVFS and even treatment is NOT working... NOT even a maybe :cry: NEVER having a whiff of pregnancy, even the doctor says NOTHING is even TRYING to happen, DAmn infertility :cry:

When you worry that your husband is getting sick of having sex so often

When you spend every Christmas visualizing the family you wish you had and then drink too much eggnog and rum to help you forget the reality of the family you don't have.

You work out how many kids you could have had since you started trying

Weddings scare you because you think 'we have to get pg before them'

You have a stock set of answers for when people ask you when you're having kids

When you're irate seeing the new huggies commercial and when the stupid woman gets a bfp, yells to her husband who's excited and says there's a baby in your stomach? And that inane story is what they think will sell huggies? Switching channels.

Come on ladies, lists find some positive! I.e

When you have nice things

Your hair is always done

When you're out at dinner with your hubby at 9:30pm!

When you need to set your alarm clock to 10am!

Lol those are just a few of my pluses

You can have sex unprotected and enjoy it!!!!

God I'll never worry about birth control or condoms ever again that's for sure!

God I'll never worry about birth control or condoms ever again that's for sure!

Your post made me laugh out loud. I was just thinking the other day how much money we could have saved on birth control had I'd known we'd have problems trying to get pregnant! :haha::haha:

When you cant even get excited with DH anymore while hes talking about getting a bfp and announcing it. You just get dissapointed because you're going to be a let down.

Omg I remember having a heart attack when I missed a pill!! What a fooooool!!!

Your hair is always done

So positive-and I appreciate yours. I've had a hard past few months. I'll try join your positivity next month maybe.:cry::dohh::shrug:

This one is from DH: Sex without condoms is beneficial sensually...feels a lot better and no fear of oopsies because you're trying for a BFP ;) LOL

Your hair is always done

So positive-and I appreciate yours. I've had a hard past few months. I'll try join your positivity next month maybe.:cry::dohh::shrug:

you have to find the positive with as long as ive been trying. life doesnt stop, or slow down for you to catch your breath so you have to keep finding the good to keep you up to speed. :winkwink: :hugs:

There's no guilt involved in buying new shoes.

(I have close to 100 pairs.)

lol, I like the twist to this thread.

I have no shame anymore! I've been poked proded and felt up by numerous doctors nurses etc! Used to try and hide my parts now I just drop my undies and lay down spread eagled waiting for them to get on with it. Im not sure if that's a positive or negative mmmm

When you are in a shopping aisle and there's either a heavily pregnant women or a women holding a small baby walking towards us and my husband tries to make me walk quickly to a different section!! I'm not going to rugby tackle the poor lady!! :dohh:

Anything linked with babies on the Telly he will change it!!

When i have not seen my in laws for a while they will look straight at my stomach and ask "how are you??" grrrrrrr (we chose not to tell family)

Also when friends with babies say " you so lucky enjoy your life now, go travelling enjoy a neat clean house, as when babies come its over! " I have spent the last 5 years "enjoying" life I am more than ready to be a mom!!

I can go on for ever!! Even when a celebrity gets pregnant so soon after the first one, I find myself yelling at the tv shes pregnant already!!!

Our babies will be truly loved when they enter this world xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->