You know you are infertile when...

When you kid yourself that the start of AF could be late IB but nope she's there in full force :growlmad:

Wow, girls newcomer here but after 2 years at this I can relate to absolutely EVERYTHING you've written here :hugs:

Welcome to BnB :hugs:

Infertility is having a room in your big new house that you can't fill, but you can't bring yourself to take the imaginary "reserved" sign off the door . . .

When your sister is dating your brother in law (yes my 20 yr old is dating my husbands 20 yr old brother) and you secretly hope if they accidently get pregnant they would let you adopt their child (they aren't ready for a baby). Also makes me curious how close their kid would look like my husband and I. Seeing as my sister looks like me and my husbands brother looks like him.
Wow maybe this was a bit out there but TTC makes your mind think of all these crazy things lol

When your sister is dating your brother in law (yes my 20 yr old is dating my husbands 20 yr old brother) and you secretly hope if they accidently get pregnant they would let you adopt their child (they aren't ready for a baby). Also makes me curious how close their kid would look like my husband and I. Seeing as my sister looks like me and my husbands brother looks like him.
Wow maybe this was a bit out there but TTC makes your mind think of all these crazy things lol

Glad I'm not the only one who has weird family connections! lol. When I was with my ex, my mom started dating my ex's dad. They're still together to this day, my ex and I are not (for different reasons). He is now my step brother. But yea back to the infertility talk ;)

Infertility is when you used to moan and bitch about having flu like symptoms and you now find yourself with the most glorious feeling on the hopes that it's morning sickness developing.

Glad I'm not the only one who has weird family connections! lol. When I was with my ex, my mom started dating my ex's dad. They're still together to this day, my ex and I are not (for different reasons). He is now my step brother. But yea back to the infertility talk ;)

Infertility is when you used to moan and bitch about having flu like symptoms and you now find yourself with the most glorious feeling on the hopes that it's morning sickness developing.

"Oh good!!! I feel nauseous!!! I feel like shit!" :happydance:

Tamithomas, ooh I feel relief knowing not just my family is odd :D thanks for sharing!!

When you do a little extra shaving.... Not for DH, but bc you know you have a vaginal ultrasound in the morning.

when you are dreading going over to your in laws for christmas bc you are afraid they might ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->