You know you are infertile when...

When you watch a show or movie and you find out that a couple try on the first month or two characters have a one night stand and get BFP. You talk to the screen saying "wow this movie or tv show is fiction" :haha:

When you see a pack of birth control on the floor with only every other day missing in the pack and cursing because the person who did that is probably pregnant now...:dohh:

When your doctor wants you to do a urine sample to check you're not pregnant, because you're super ill.

Fat chance mate!

When you dress to the 9's the first day of your pd bc if you're not gonna get prego you might as well look fabulous :D

I have no shame anymore! I've been poked proded and felt up by numerous doctors nurses etc! Used to try and hide my parts now I just drop my undies and lay down spread eagled waiting for them to get on with it. Im not sure if that's a positive or negative mmmm

Haha yes, my last appt was with a male Dr, a male medical student (who spent the whole time looking at his feet) and my hubby. Odd to be in a gynae clinic with 3 men.

On a related note...

When you shave your legs for a Drs appointment!

(I did forget to check socks though, they had cupcakes on them lol)

I saw a magazine saying princess Kate was pregnant and even though I didn't believe it I still made a face like a kid in a toy store that can't get what they want.

I saw a magazine saying princess Kate was pregnant and even though I didn't believe it I still made a face like a kid in a toy store that can't get what they want.

glad i wasn't the only one who went with a "are you kidding me?!" reaction.

glad i wasn't the only one who went with a "are you kidding me?!" reaction.

Im always just thinking "is it really that important that [insert famous persons name] is pregnant? I mean does it need to be the cover of every magazine article?"

Getting more tattoos and not giving a shit.

I used to time them for just after AF. Not anymore.

Least ill look like a bad ass mommy when we finally do get our baby.

I also find the pain healing, and they remind me of my strength.

when you don't know what POAS stands for but you figure it out in like 2 seconds

When you're getting sex advice from your acupuncturist.

When you're obsessed with trying to find every natural remedy possible for a headache besides pain meds during TWW just in case you may be BFP.

So this might already be here but

When you're phone doesn't autocorrect ttc terms anymore it just let's you type I in

When your bathroom looks like a pharmacy with all the vitamins, preseed, OPK HPT, its there

Under your bed you have over 20 Books on how to make a baby, how to start a family.. tips for IVF etc

when you have an over spilling file with so much paper work with all the receipts and blood tests and phone numbers from the clinic.

when you pee on a stick you stand by the window hallucinating a second line, and the mind starts playing games that theres 2 lines when in fact its starch white!

During your 2WW you check your calendar on your mobile phone at 2am in the morning making a mental note when you should be ovulating next..

When your fridge has leftover drugs from previous IVF cycles (in case it will come in handy one day)

when your husband says 'you dont love me! you just use me' During Ovulation..

When you shed a tear during sex knowing this is going to be another let down

When you have spent so much money in Holland and Barrett on vitamins

When you just stop taking your vitamins and being so obsessed about swallowing 8 a night!

when you look back at your wedding album and think how happy and stress free i was in those pictures :cry:

When you find yourself crying hysterically in the darkest of hours afraid the vibration of the bed will wake him..

when you pick up the phone and think in desperation who can i phone!? who can help me? who will tell me i will be a mom?? when you google so much you just want to pass out...

when you find yourself talking to god asking why me? give me a break?

when you stop buying clothes too big for yourself (thinking i will get pregnant soon) its not happening so i will get fitted stuff..

when someone asks about babies you get so defensive! and paranoid that they know were struggling!

when you start hanging baby pictures around the house of yourself..

when you have etopic heartbeats and the doctor says its from stress, it will happen when its time :growlmad:

when you sit in silence with your husband than eat and sleep..

when almost all your girlfriends when you first started baby and bump have been pregnant have had babies, and some blessed ones are already pregnant with baby 2

when a conversation about babies will turn into a fight with your partner,

when your husband STOPS asking questions in your 2ww e.g you feeling different, you went toilet twice last night?

when you see your period theres no longer tears.. your use to it by now..

When you realise its Dec 2012 another year lost :cry:

when a friend who just got married calls you, I am thinking SHES PREGNANT and usually they are...

when you can start predicting people that are pregnant and it comes true!

infertility is a very painful word, the amount of time and money wasted, and it truly screws up the happiest of marriages.. :cry:

When most of us could rightfully have a doctor's diploma for the amount of stuff we know about reproduction/infertility etc! I feel smarter than my doctor some times!

When most of us could rightfully have a doctor's diploma for the amount of stuff we know about reproduction/infertility etc! I feel smarter than my doctor some times!

You probably are. My docs are great at doling out meds but crappy at giving natural alternatives. Half a picture.

you tell your friends they better call you the day they announce Princess Kate is pregnant because you will be utterly DEPRESSED

Let us be depressed together. It's breaking news here in the states that Princess Kate is pregnant.

Where is my baby? :cry: Today just so happens to be a miserable day for me. Woke up this morning feeling mopey about everything. I hate infertility.

Haha I know we're you're coming from. Then someone who never even had to try for there baby try's to argue about something you say which most of the time for me is that you only ovulate once a month. Nobody who doesn't have to try believes me.

you tell your friends they better call you the day they announce Princess Kate is pregnant because you will be utterly DEPRESSED

Let us be depressed together. It's breaking news here in the states that Princess Kate is pregnant.

Where is my baby? :cry: Today just so happens to be a miserable day for me. Woke up this morning feeling mopey about everything. I hate infertility.

FML. :wacko:

I feel horrible that this upsets me as much as it does. Like she doesn't have enough already? She's a damn princess for crying out loud! Now she's going to start popping out perfect babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->