You know you are infertile when...

you tell your friends they better call you the day they announce Princess Kate is pregnant because you will be utterly DEPRESSED

Let us be depressed together. It's breaking news here in the states that Princess Kate is pregnant.

Where is my baby? :cry: Today just so happens to be a miserable day for me. Woke up this morning feeling mopey about everything. I hate infertility.

I feel horrible that this upsets me as much as it does. Like she doesn't have enough already? She's a damn princess for crying out loud! Now she's going to start popping out perfect babies?

:( im also depressed about her being pregnant, like you said she's a damn princess she has whatever she wants and doesn't have to work for any of it plus for some reason every magazine and news station in America thinks we actually give a crap what shes doing.

you tell your friends they better call you the day they announce Princess Kate is pregnant because you will be utterly DEPRESSED

Today is that day... heard someone in work say something about 'her waiting until she was 12 weeks' wasn't sure who they were talking about, was hoping it wasn't someone at work, but think this may be worse... will be covered 24/7 :growlmad:

Im so sad..delighted for her but sad for i got married the week before her and always thought..Fuck she's gonna be pregnant way before me!!

Just realized this but I always bite off my pointer fingers nail so I can check my cm without hurting myself lol Giving up having even natural long nails for ttc

Let us be depressed together. It's breaking news here in the states that Princess Kate is pregnant.

Where is my baby? :cry: Today just so happens to be a miserable day for me. Woke up this morning feeling mopey about everything. I hate infertility.

Right there with you. When I saw it all over my news feed on facebook, I knew there was the bells of gloom ringing in the infertility world and that this would be a dark day for us. So not fair :cry:. Although I am jealous that if needed which clearly she doesn't, if she had fertility issues she could afford hundreds of IVF's no problem lol

Right there with you. When I saw it all over my news feed on facebook, I knew there was the bells of gloom ringing in the infertility world and that this would be a dark day for us. So not fair :cry:. Although I am jealous that if needed which clearly she doesn't, if she had fertility issues she could afford hundreds of IVF's no problem lol

I completely agree! Even if she was completely infertile, she would have gotten access to the best doctors in the world and there would be no issue with money. In the end, it would be a sure thing she would end up with a baby no matter what....there was absolutely no question about it! Her 'happily ever after' was guaranteed.

It's so frustrating for the rest of us....if we had the same privileges (money), we would be guaranteed our babies too. We wouldn't have to worry about shitty doctors who don't care, bad insurance, crabby nurses, trying to schedule treatments around work, etc.

Maybe it's stupid to be upset about it. It just seems like the lucky keep getting luckier. I've had a bad month and it doesn't seem to be getting better. The little things are starting to really build up. :(

First 15 pages of the newspaper yesterday, all about impending Royal baby, now an update on breakfast TV, she is on drip can be in hospital for a while.... Happy for her being pregnant, sorry she is not well. :hugs: But please I don't want to know every detail! Do you think if I phoned Day Break they would cover our lack of success :wacko:

i'm just popping into this thread to send this to all you lovely ladies: :hugs:
my heart is breaking with you all. xxxx
i've only been trying since march of this year and recently diagnosed with PCOS (i'm on CD171!) and i'm already extremely frustrated - you girls are so strong!

but, to add to the thread topic...

'when you consider getting a pink pen and drawing a second line on a test, just to see what they look like IRL'

When your bathroom looks like a pharmacy with all the vitamins, preseed, OPK HPT, its there

Under your bed you have over 20 Books on how to make a baby, how to start a family.. tips for IVF etc

when you have an over spilling file with so much paper work with all the receipts and blood tests and phone numbers from the clinic.

when you pee on a stick you stand by the window hallucinating a second line, and the mind starts playing games that theres 2 lines when in fact its starch white!

During your 2WW you check your calendar on your mobile phone at 2am in the morning making a mental note when you should be ovulating next..

When your fridge has leftover drugs from previous IVF cycles (in case it will come in handy one day)

when your husband says 'you dont love me! you just use me' During Ovulation..

When you shed a tear during sex knowing this is going to be another let down

When you have spent so much money in Holland and Barrett on vitamins

When you just stop taking your vitamins and being so obsessed about swallowing 8 a night!

when you look back at your wedding album and think how happy and stress free i was in those pictures :cry:

When you find yourself crying hysterically in the darkest of hours afraid the vibration of the bed will wake him..

when you pick up the phone and think in desperation who can i phone!? who can help me? who will tell me i will be a mom?? when you google so much you just want to pass out...

when you find yourself talking to god asking why me? give me a break?

when you stop buying clothes too big for yourself (thinking i will get pregnant soon) its not happening so i will get fitted stuff..

when someone asks about babies you get so defensive! and paranoid that they know were struggling!

when you start hanging baby pictures around the house of yourself..

when you have etopic heartbeats and the doctor says its from stress, it will happen when its time :growlmad:

when you sit in silence with your husband than eat and sleep..

when almost all your girlfriends when you first started baby and bump have been pregnant have had babies, and some blessed ones are already pregnant with baby 2

when a conversation about babies will turn into a fight with your partner,

when your husband STOPS asking questions in your 2ww e.g you feeling different, you went toilet twice last night?

when you see your period theres no longer tears.. your use to it by now..

When you realise its Dec 2012 another year lost :cry:

when a friend who just got married calls you, I am thinking SHES PREGNANT and usually they are...

when you can start predicting people that are pregnant and it comes true!

infertility is a very painful word, the amount of time and money wasted, and it truly screws up the happiest of marriages.. :cry:

ditto
and your words made me cry with sadness for myself and all of us :hugs:
i feel exactly the same and couldn't have worded that better

hey all! Just wanted to say I'm happy for her, the reason I was upset is because it just makes it a reality how long we've been trying since we started before they got married. But I really wish her well and hope everyone on this forum gets pregnant if it's Gods will :) xoxo

when you find yourself patiently explaining to your doctor that no, post-IVF day 1 would be the day of egg extraction, not the day of transfer.. and this is the head doctor of obstetrics in a hospital specializing in pregnancy and birth :dohh:

OMG, i thought about you ladies when they first announced Kate Middleton's pregnancy!

I had DH turn off the TV because the news stations were going way too crazy and honestly if Kate was infertile she has enough money to fix whatever issue she may have.

When you're husband knows when AF is due and you didnt even tell him you were close

When you're husband knows when AF is due and you didnt even tell him you were close

Yeah, that.

People who think that if you can't afford IVF then you won't be able to afford a baby anyway so you should just be happy without one -- guess nobody told them how much it costs!!! And that insurance is much more agreeable to paying for maternity/birth than for infertility treatments. It's so unfair.

People who think that if you can't afford IVF then you won't be able to afford a baby anyway so you should just be happy without one -- guess nobody told them how much it costs!!! And that insurance is much more agreeable to paying for maternity/birth than for infertility treatments. It's so unfair.

This so much. I hate so much when people say that if we can't afford fertility treatments then we have no business trying to have a baby. I'd like to see them try to cough up $20 to $80 thousand at the drop of a hat. :dohh:

When you're mid month and all you gotta say is "it's time for the mid month" and DH knows what it means, dtd time! lol :haha:

This so much. I hate so much when people say that if we can't afford fertility treatments then we have no business trying to have a baby. I'd like to see them try to cough up $20 to $80 thousand at the drop of a hat. :dohh:

Yeah if most of them actually had to look into they'd realize they can't either

When you kid yourself that the start of AF could be late IB but nope she's there in full force :growlmad:

Wow, girls newcomer here but after 2 years at this I can relate to absolutely EVERYTHING you've written here :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->