You learn something new every day....

wtf are radox reactions? Bath salt reactions?! :wacko:

EDIT: oh redox :rofl:

wow major change of topic there.

anyhoo back to the main topic: i learned that no matter how many times over the years i tell oh that i only like 2 types of chocolates from belgian chocolates he manages to eat those ones and lets me with none :gun:

I learnt that I am not actually scared of heights because I jumped 12,000ft yesterday!

I learned that the song "Wipeout" was made up on the spot by a group of teenagers. :shrug: I frequent semi-educational websites so I learn something new every day. :haha:

Today I learnt that there's no such thing as double malt whisky. Or single malt. The quote of double or single is actually referring to the measure. Everyone at work had a right laugh at me when I asked for a large double malt and a single double malt :dohh:

I learnt that no matter how far you drive up somebodys arse - it doesnt make them go faster!

And midnightfairy - congratulations, that's fantastic! Is that you in your avatar? Looks bloody scary...:nope:

I learnt that I actually DO love Greggs sausage rolls :rofl:

Oh and my wonderful OH knows how to replace the bulbs in our car! :D

I learnt the other day a fact about earlobes....
If you have lobes and your partner has lobes then your child will, if neither of you have lobes your child won't.... I never knew lobes were hereditory :) xXx

I learnt that it is a myth that growing up in an abusive home makes you more likely to become abusive when adult. Research has shown otherwise.

i thought everyone has earlobes :haha: ?

I have learned today that some people are statues and others are pigeons.

(plus alot of the above :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->