Young IVF'ers....

well ive got my last appointment on june the 1st then asap after that really, im not sure how long it takes from referal to startin the treatment but i hope its not long xx

10th june my first appointment :happydance::happydance:

strangely enough i was just thinking to my self ''this summer, its my chance :happydance: im determined that im gunna be pregnant by september :winkwink: ''

xx

good on ya girl...
me on the other hand is determind to be preggers by nxt xmas

iv got a fs app in 6 weeks so shud be able to update more then x

aww its well crappy that youve gotta wait till your 23, tbf thats one of the reasons i didnt want to go nhs even if i could have, but im only 19 lol id be waiting forever XD

xx

I'm 23 nxt month so only 13 months to wait
that wil soon fly round xx

your 23 next month but youve gotta wait 13 months?? does that mean the waiting list is 12 months lol you confused me :D xx

ohh lmao, so after that how long is the waiting list, or can you go on it before your 23?? xx

im not sure im gunna ask
i think the waiting list for the clinic is about 2 months so it says on the website x

well thats not too bad then :D not like our 12 month waiting list down here (again another reason were glad were not doing nhs) xx

Yeah goodies,
I start down regging in 4 days :thumbup:
Where are you in your cycle

cd 1 almost,, spotting heavily atm
i cnt start til july time xx

becuase of age issues

wish we had the pennys to go private
we will be in about a years time tho if we dnt get lucky with the nhs cycles x

We wouldn't have been able to afford private either, that's why were doing egg sharing, how old are you?

im 22 at the moment i dunno atm if we wil pay privte but we wil have the nhs goes to find out if its worth it how old r u and how many embies do u want bk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->