Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I had a big appetite increase but it seems to have correlated with O time. Probably just coincidence though. I always get the munchies majorly a day or two before af. Just cant keep away from the sweets and junk food during that time!

My appetite changes week by week. Last week i wasnt too hungry but since saturday i have been hungry alot its crazy. Im very thirsty too and been wanting milk alot. Went to the shop on my dinner break for a carton of milk as i wanted the nice cold creamy taste mmm yum!
Cd18 my boobs feel bigger, dp asked if i were wearing a padded bra amd had a grope as didnt believe me ....any excuse for a feel up suppose. I have zero cramps which im pleased about as pcos gives me cramps galour every other day. Cant say much regarding cm due to bd last night so of coirse its going to a bit more 'wetter'.
Im testing on august 18th after we get back from turkey. Also having my parnts roind for dinner so im hoping for an announcement that day! Heres how i want to announce my bfp to.my folks.....
I found a baby knitting pattern in my craft box, i got it free with some knitting wool i needed for crochetting.. I am going to show it my mum (who can knit) and say how nice it would be in ivory and how quick she reclons she could make it. Shes pretty smart my mum so im hoping she will twig!!

That sounds like it will be really nice! Fingers crossed for you! My mom's birthday is at the end of August so I'm really hoping for a positive so that it can be a nice birthday surprise for her. Maybe I would even be able to hear the heartbeat by then. I could call her while in the office or record it and play it over the phone and say "your first grandbaby says hi nanna!" She lives quite a distance away from me so it would be a spectacular surprise. She doesn't even know we are ttc.

That sounds like it will be really nice! Fingers crossed for you! My mom's birthday is at the end of August so I'm really hoping for a positive so that it can be a nice birthday surprise for her. Maybe I would even be able to hear the heartbeat by then. I could call her while in the office or record it and play it over the phone and say "your first grandbaby says hi nanna!" She lives quite a distance away from me so it would be a spectacular surprise. She doesn't even know we are ttc.

My parents dont know either! In fact i think it would be a surprise for them as we live in anapartment (2bed) and dp drives a 2 seater convertable so no way will they be expecting a bfp from us! Got it all planned, dp will trade care in when im about 7months and we will gut our 2nd bedroom and baby it up! I cant wait!
I like your heartbeat idea thats cute!
Xxxxx

I didn't need to test in the end Mumface but thanks for your Baby Dust, I'll be saving it for next month!!
AF showed a day early - maybe it's fitting as I havent got any tests left and a huge holiday bill to pay soon...

I'm still in that "i can't quite believe it's here again when I really felt like this was it" state when you see AF there (for those that bleed naturally each month) but you're half hoping it's a mistake because you'd wanted it to be missing so badly. I dont know why it still takes me by surprise. Stupid really because nothing has changed so I can't have fixed whatever is wrong and the BF and I are just not that lucky to have it go our way no matter how badly we want it to happen :(

Edited: too blooming miserable for viewing!!

Sorry - end of my moan.. Silly PMT. Xx

sorry to hear that cocomia and I hope you are ok. At least you can move on to the next cycle. Are your cycles 'regular' or do you take meds to regulate them?
Dp and I have only been trying for 13weeks and I have only had 2 periods in this time and even though I knew in my heartest of hearts I wasnt pregnant it was still a downer when AF showed.
I am trying my best not to look into things but I cant help but check my cm sometimes. I dont know why I am checking it but hey ho.
Im still feeling confident this time round and why shouldnt I?
I had another baby dream last night! Last week I dreamt I was heavily pregnant with lower back pains and telling people Im in early labour, then I was in hospital laughing at something having mega contractions in my belly. Last night I dreamt I went back to work and cried telling the guy who sits next to me I miss my little Chloe I cant believe I have left her to come back to this dump!
I love baby dreams, I hope its some kind of sign.......

:dust:

Omg just tried watching one born every minute on my mobile and i nearly cried on the bus! Will watch at home.
Saw a clip of a woman in labour slap her dp on his arm lol that seems like something i would do!

Cd19 mild cramps on and off. Confident i may have ov'd cd10-14............little bean setting up camp??? Or just me with wishful thinking? Bra feels uncomfortable cant wait to take it off. Ran down the stairs at work today and my boobs felt kinda sore. Very hungry too!
I dont know but i wont get my hopes up.

Sorry cocomia :( It's nearly impossible to not have hope, even if we don't want to. Hang in there :( Miracles happen every day.

mumface, that sounds like a lot of promising symptoms! Do you have symptoms like that regularly, or are these new? I know if I ever felt sore boobs, that's going to be a dead giveaway because I've never had sore boobs from pms.

My temp spiked this morning! I was pretty excited to see that. Hopefully it stays up. FF isn't showing a cover line or anything though, but maybe maybe in a few days. It is definitely much higher than any of my other temps. My temps were kind all over the place so that could be confusing it about creating a cover line. Either way, I'm pretty confident at this point that I did indeed actually ovulate this month, whoo hoo! probably yesterday (but we weren't able to BD yesterday :() I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think it's too late for that.

So sorry, cocomia, :hugs: I know how discouraging it can be when AF shows. I hope this month is your month!

I had my first RE appointment yesterday, my scan looked really good but I basically have no cervical mucous because of the Clomid. I have 3 follicles and was about to o, so she said this would be a really good cycle to do an IUI. If that doesn't work, we'll do an HSG and come up with another plan for next cycle. But we're doing the IUI today. Everything is moving so fast, my head is spinning!

Applemuffins- i have had sore nipples on my last two cycles but they just felt bruised for a few days prior to af. My boobs feel bigger and my cramps are getting worse now.
I will not get my hopes up as it upsets me in the end.
But i am hungry! Had spagettie bollognais and its not touched the sides!
Its in my head i think.
Xxxx

So sorry, cocomia, :hugs: I know how discouraging it can be when AF shows. I hope this month is your month!

I had my first RE appointment yesterday, my scan looked really good but I basically have no cervical mucous because of the Clomid. I have 3 follicles and was about to o, so she said this would be a really good cycle to do an IUI. If that doesn't work, we'll do an HSG and come up with another plan for next cycle. But we're doing the IUI today. Everything is moving so fast, my head is spinning!

Good luck sweetie. My fingers are crossed for you.

Hello everyone. I have been thinking, praying, and hoping for all of you. Hubby and I are having a lovely time at OBX. We are just lounging by the ocean and playing in the sun.

We have been bding when hubby doesn't complain about his sunburn. I don't know what my body is doing. I have been just going with it.

My cervix feels soft and as i pulled my finger out and i had egg white secreetions on it?
I have cramps, feel barfy yet hungry and my boobs feel big!
My body is driving me crazy!!

Im glad ghinspire is having a good time and stay hopeful i hope this is your golden ticket to a bfp!

Xxxxxx

ghinspire, I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation! I hope this is just what you need!

Cd20 and my cramps have gone. Dp reckons the cramps may have been implantation as they only lasted an afternoon and into the evening. I wish i could share in his enthusiasm.
My cervix feels soft. After months of checking it i know how it feels and can tell the difference. Its high and soft but feels closed and dry so not sure what to think!
But my cramps have gone and my cm is tacky and whitish not enough for bd unless dp works his magic lol!
I hope these dissapearing cramps are a good sign as last cycle i was riddled with them.
I hope its a sign my body is regaining some normality after bcp. I would love a regular cycle.
:dust: i know i could do with some!

Im so tired. Its been so hard to get out of bed this week. and when its mid afternoon im ready for another nap! My cm is awfully dry and on tuesday i has cramps all afternoon and late evening. Dp is soo irratating like omg chew louder thats great! And i really blew off at him as he cracked his knuckles last night, i hate it anyway but hate it even more this week! And my skin all over my body has been very very itchy.
But having said this i am top of my game work and i hve smashed all my targets even though i am tired. I feel more focused.
Im wondering if af is planning a visit or its a you know what?
I am testing on 11th august now instead.
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"