Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thanks! Im not getting my hopes up fpr a bfp but i can but dream.....
Its mid afternoon (uk) and im dreaming about my bed..........

Im so tired! Should i mention my pee smells strong even though i have drank a few big cups of water today? I also feel barfy after each meal and my cramps are coming and going.
I bet its pms or im run down etc. Maybe my body is playing tricks as i want a bfp so much its playing with me!
Oh also i am not too hungry either compared to tuesday i was ravenous and would have eaten all sorts, that was the day i had cramps.
I need to chill and stop getting all excited as it makes me depressed in the end.

Im so tired! Should i mention my pee smells strong even though i have drank a few big cups of water today? I also feel barfy after each meal and my cramps are coming and going.
I bet its pms or im run down etc. Maybe my body is playing tricks as i want a bfp so much its playing with me!
Oh also i am not too hungry either compared to tuesday i was ravenous and would have eaten all sorts, that was the day i had cramps.
I need to chill and stop getting all excited as it makes me depressed in the end.

I would just try to remain calm and not think about it as much. Sometimes the body can play tricks on you. There is nothing wrong with being hopeful however. Hope is such a strong thing.

Tomorrow will be our last full day at the beach. It will be sad to leave. Two days it rained and we couldn't go to the beach. That made me unhappy but I'm hoping that tomorrow will be full of plenty of sunshine.

My hopes aren't up for having a bfp this cycle. I would be HIGHLY surprised if anything happen. I think if anything my period will just come and dash my hopes. That's been the way of it the last two cycles.

Hope everyone else is having good cycles.

Bad night..

Emotional...

I keep looking at my best friend who I love and I see her rubbing her belly. There is a baby in there and I keep thinking about how I don't have that...

She and her husband have this glow about them and I feel like curling up in a ball and crying.

My womb is broken.
I am broken.
Worthless.

I know how you feel...sister in law is pregnant and other sister in law has two lovely little ones. We are about to go away on holiday with them all next week. Think its going to be hard, me and OH are the only ones to not have chdn.

We were talking last night, luckily we managed to joke about it but basically said that we feel barron and that when we talk to the others its as if they look at us like...'You can't understand, you don't have children!'

What's worse is that i ovulated yesterday and we didnt get good timed bding in! Aargh...i'm on cd 29/30 and waited so long to finally ovulate i am so annoyed we didnt make the most of this time. We bd two days before ovulation which i know means we could have a chance but we're not sure of OH quality of his swimmers and dont know if they will last that long. I tried to intiate bd yday morning but OH wasnt up to the job :-/

Not expecting to be pregnant this time round either but i am sure my body will still trick me into thinking i am over the next two weeks.
Chin up hun, your not alone.xxxx

No one is alone in this mad world of pcos and ttc although it feels like that as you have yur doctors who wont take you seariously, family and friends who dont get how bad it makes you feel and then your own body working against you!
I feel on the brink of tears today, like anything will make me cry. I have to go to work too but i dont feel up to it. Oh well at least its friday!
We feel broken, we might be broken but we can be fixed and will be fixed and i know i will be eating my christmas dinner with a baby inside of me!
Xxxxxx

StellaBella24 - its so annoying when one you tries to initiate a bd and the other isnt up for it. That was me last night, dp wanted to but i was dry as a bone and didnt feel like it. My libido has took a huge nose dive last few days, he understands but then said how do we concieve without having sex? But i onow i am not fertile now, my cm is tacky and white and i feel so tired. Remebering back to when i think i may have ovulated i felt so much wetter and wanted to bd more but now im like a boring old woman lol!

As I always say, "it is what it is..."

I feel like garbage and it's the last day of vacation.

Its friday yipeee! I finish at 8pm so just over 2 hours and it will be clocking off time yyeessss!!!! 2 whole days off work *huge sigh of relief*
I had another baby dream last night, it wasnt a great one but here goes.....
My baby chloe was 8 days old with fine hair on her head and smelt like baby wipes. My phone rang and i answered, "hello?" it was my boss from work, pretty mad at me asking when i was coming back. "when chloes 12 weeks old and when i am ok" was my reply. "well we want you on monday can you start at 1 and finish at 6?" she sounded so angry.
I agreed. Then the next thing i know i am sobbing my heart out as i take chloe to her grandmas house so i can go to work.
Very very crazy wierd dream! As if? Go back working 8days after the birth? Ppphhffftt!
So i had a labour dream, a going back to work baby dream (see a.few posts back) and this one! Each time i have had a baby girl called chloe.........is this a big fat massive sign?

Hopefully Mumface!!

3 people that haven't known i am ttc have told me that they had a dream i had twin girls...wierd! Maybe i am sending out ttc vibes that they are picking up on subconsciously

Maybe its because i want a bfp so bad its affecting me. Before ttc i hardly ever had dreams like this.
All will be revealed on saturday 11th.
Xxxx

Its saturday morning and just woke up. I feel crap! I have a horrid headache, my face feels warm and my lower back is killing me! I feel barfy too, the thought of food just makes me feel like barfing.
My whole body feels hot according to dp. And im really really thirsty.
Could it be........? Knowing me im probably coming down with a bug.
:dust:

FF reckons I O'd on 30th July, based on temps mainly. I was doing opks on and off but I've heard that they can be rather hit and miss if not useless with PCOS so I'll just have to wait and see if af arrives around the 14th, which will be cd 102. I'm not getting my hopes up that I actually did O though as I haven't since November but you never know :)

Its saturday morning and just woke up. I feel crap! I have a horrid headache, my face feels warm and my lower back is killing me! I feel barfy too, the thought of food just makes me feel like barfing.
My whole body feels hot according to dp. And im really really thirsty.
Could it be........? Knowing me im probably coming down with a bug.
:dust:

You just have to wait it out. Fingers crossed.

havent been on here in forever... sorry gals update i suppose been spotting but no actual period yet i am like cd 43 or something crazy like that took a test it was neg. so decided to wait it out cause i started feeling crampy... so i think since i am about to start af i actually did ovulate with the 100 mg of clomid last round :) which was all up in the air really i did opks from cd 11 til i ran out which was like cd 22 and never got a positive opk... my body is so weird i swear! so now i guess im just gonna wait my af to arrive in full swing if it doesn't ill do one more pg test. I started taking vitex this month also... i am thinking i might take time off of clomid this month i don't know yet... i need to decide to take one or the other tho... well anyways ill try and keep you all updated.
:dust: everyone!!!

Apparently you shouldnt do vitex and clomid together...how long into your clomid cycle did you start taking the vitex? May have affected things

gsdowner, you definitely shouldnt be taking clomid and vitex together....they have properties which cancel each other out, so you won't be getting any benefit from either!

mumface, hope all this is a good sign! FXed for you!

AFM, I have FINALLY had a visit from AF (after provera took 14 days to kick in!!) and now I am on to my last round of letrozole. After this, if it doesn't work, I have been referred for more testing, to make sure my tubes are ok and officially check for endo, even though they're pretty sure it's there. On the positive side of that, my FS has said that if everything comes back fine, I am entitled to start on three funded courses of IUI, and then a funded round of IVF. I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that, but I'm glad I'm getting so much help, and that I won't have to fork out thousands of pounds for this treatment!

Sorry I've been missing in so long. I have been checking in on you all, but I just needed to take some time to get my head together. I really struggled when I realised that this was my last round of drugs, and feel more broken than ever.

Good luck nlk i hope you wont need ivf. I am not sure how me and dp would ever aford it!

Im feeling much more human today. I spent all day in bed yesterday and only ate and sausage roll and a yogurt. Managed a weetabix today and a slice of toast. My headache has gone but my back is murder!
I think it was a migraine. I used to get them so bad when i was in my teens.
Dp thinks im pg. Im testing on 11th august (assuming im on 28day cycle) but i cant share his enthusiasm. My cm has changed from tacky to an abundence of white lotiony cm and cervix has been soft for a few days now and i have felt sick after eating. All good signs but deep down i knpw its a bfn just waiting to happen.
Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->