Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Good luck nlk i hope you wont need ivf. I am not sure how me and dp would ever aford it!

Im feeling much more human today. I spent all day in bed yesterday and only ate and sausage roll and a yogurt. Managed a weetabix today and a slice of toast. My headache has gone but my back is murder!
I think it was a migraine. I used to get them so bad when i was in my teens.
Dp thinks im pg. Im testing on 11th august (assuming im on 28day cycle) but i cant share his enthusiasm. My cm has changed from tacky to an abundence of white lotiony cm and cervix has been soft for a few days now and i have felt sick after eating. All good signs but deep down i knpw its a bfn just waiting to happen.
Xxxxxxxx

Fx'd for you!

Afm been having a few cramps on and off today but haven't taken much notice as I've had them quite regularly since coming off bcp. It's our first wedding anniversary today so we're just relaxing at home, going out for a meal later and I'm sure we'll get some bd in, as FF reckons I O'd already it'll just be for the fun of it :haha:

I got home last night from the beach. It was a good vacation. I don't feel completely relaxed and in fact I got stressed this morning about random things. My emotions are everywhere. I've been crying on and off.

I don't know what to think or do anymore.

Hi.. took a wee break from the forum for a while. CD18 now and my OPK looks positive. fingers crossed.
https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7325/5aug358.jpg

Back in the uk after lovely break :( this depresses me but I'm also happy as the heat was making me feel so nauseous.

Hope all you ladies are keeping well.

Hugs n dust to you all xx

Mumface how you have not tested already is beyond me I would've cracked before now haha! Really hope you have a bfp waiting :) eee

Im not taking the clomid and vitex together I took clomid last cycle which i guess Im currently still in.... and just started taking the vitex like a few weeks ago. I don't plan on taking the clomid this month. I am just confused about my cycle right now i have been feeling "crampy" and have been "spotting" for about 3 days... i mean its not even been enough to wear a pad... so i don't know... my boobs have been super sensitive too... i think i am gonna go get a few more "sensitive" preg. tests and take them... then just wait to see what my body is doing.

hi im teresa im 25 also have pcos. have had it as long as i can remember. was lucky with son got pregnant 4 months after trying naturally. this time im on clomid first round started now on cd10. we have been trying for over 3yrs :( xx

Gsdowner- I'd stop the Vitex until u get a def test result- dont want to risk what it could be doing to potential baby!

Im testing tonight after work. Dp thinks its a bfp and my mum said she had chronic headaches, nausea and tiredness with us all (she had 5, no pcos, no help!!) but i am still not getting my hopes up.
Made some toast earlier, cant face eating it. I dont know how i havent tested either!
Hello teresa! Pcos is such a bummer! Im doing it natural first then my doctor said i will see fs in october if no bump. Good luck on the clomid!

Hi.. took a wee break from the forum for a while. CD18 now and my OPK looks positive. fingers crossed.
https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7325/5aug358.jpg

Wow so thats what a posistive looks like! Mine had the control line and then the test line was fainter but visable. The instructions on my opk were misleading, one sachet said its negative but another sachet said it was positive. I dont use them anymore.
good luck i hope you catch the egg!
:dust:

welcome theresa!! :wave:

thats a beautiful positive, laurabe! Get busy!

Mumface, I had a blinding headache on tues and webmd b4 my pos on the thurs. good luck

Good luck mumface. This definitely could be your time. My fingers are crossed.

Right now I can't sleep. I have too much on my mind. I just feel depressed.

I am at Barnes and Noble. I'm sitting in the cafe just taking a little time for me. The holiday really wasn't me time. I thought it could be but instead I had good mixed with sad emotions.

I wrote in my baby journal. I decided that handwriting my thoughts really helps me feel better. I figure too when I get pregnant I can write everything down too.

Right now I'm enjoying a cup of coffee, looking out the window, and wondering if I'm always going to be baby-less.

Sorry it has been such a struggle and big source of heartache for you ghinspire22. I'm glad you have found some methods to help you cope a bit. You'll be a mother one day :)

OH won't BD today . He says he's not in the mood. First positive OPK in ages. what's the point? :-(

OH won't BD today . He says he's not in the mood. First positive OPK in ages. what's the point? :-(

Gaahhh thats why i hate men! And then when they eventually get in the mood you feel like they are doing it just to please you.
try some nice underwear he will soon be in the mood then!

Sorry to hear you are feeling low ghinspire. I really really hope you are feeling well again very soon. We will all be mummies very soon and we will be the best ever! All good things to those who.wait.

Afm well, i went out to buy a hpt on my lunch break and i will do it tonight. Dp is very excited but deep down i can picture a bfn.
My head throbs, i feel sick and certain smells are making me queezy.

Xxxxx

Hello All,

Am just catching up with everyone's post as I've not had any internet for a week!! Gahhh!! I've filled my time with the Olympics though so not all bad.

Hope everyone is Ok and having a good Monday so far!

Am due to O (if the last month is anything to go by) when we're away at V Festival!!!

How annoying and pointless!! However much I want this month to be a winner... by day 3 that is certainly not happening :growlmad: :nope: :dohh:

So it's going to be a LONG 60 days now.. I am still yet to get any kind of meds from our FS but someone I know recommended a chinese therapy that mixes acupuncture and massage that helped her friend relax and get a proper cycle each month with I know is nearly impossible when you have PCOS so I may give it a try and let you know how I get on. Can't hurt right?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->