Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

thanks mumface! I read about milk having a lot of artificial hormones so I decided to switch to organic. Since I'm the only one who drinks it at home, it is worth the splurge. I figured my hormones are screwed up enough that I don't need to risk anything else messing them up further. Most other things I eat aren't organic though. So far my longest cycle since coming off BCP this time around has been 54 days, which isn't so bad considering last time, and they've been getting shorter and shorter. Hopefully it keeps up!

That's a great attitude you've adopted. Don't give up and don't let PCOS own you!

I was the opposite when ttc- I read full fat milk was best so was drinking 3 big glasses a day!

Well, I have no exciting news like getting a BFP or anything, but we're finally getting married in a month! I'm pretty darn excited!

Well im cd17 and pretty confident i ovulated between cd11-14. I didnt have ewcm but cramps on and off and my cm was different. Its turned white now (tmi!)
This current cycle im feeling good. I have read my diary from my last cycle and i was recording cramps almost each day. maybe it was my body getting used to not being on bcp.
Just chilling today watching the olympics and team gb got silver in cycling come on!!!

Hope we r all ok
:dust:

keeping my fingers crossed for you mumface! we didnt bd on demand on my last cycle and i really thought we'd missed the egg but we got our bfp so i do think strict bding is not always the best way to go.

managed to burn myself to a crisp in egypt and im now peeling its truly awful! blergh! i hope that i can top up the tan before we go home in 7 days although i feel i am going to melt in 40+degree heat!

i watched a little of the opening ceremony we found a german channel that showed it!fell asleep at the flag parade around about letter h!! doh

hugs n dust to all xxxxxx

keeping my fingers crossed for you mumface! we didnt bd on demand on my last cycle and i really thought we'd missed the egg but we got our bfp so i do think strict bding is not always the best way to go.

managed to burn myself to a crisp in egypt and im now peeling its truly awful! blergh! i hope that i can top up the tan before we go home in 7 days although i feel i am going to melt in 40+degree heat!

i watched a little of the opening ceremony we found a german channel that showed it!fell asleep at the flag parade around about letter h!! doh

hugs n dust to all xxxxxx

Oh my word the flags went on for ever! I had a cracking headache but wanted to.see team gb come out, i was like come on gb wrap it up!
Going turky on 13th aug to keep dp company on a business trip and sooooo looking forward to it! Just 4 days but still a break! Whilst hes liasing with supliers i will be sunning it up lol!
Hope your sunburn gets better ouch! Try get some cocoa butter it works a treat.
Im crap in the sun, if i dont use factor 50 im like a lobster with a bad attitude!
Enjoy rest of ur hols!
Xxxxxx

I was the opposite when ttc- I read full fat milk was best so was drinking 3 big glasses a day!

Yes, I've read that too! I didn't take milk out of my diet, I just switched to organic milk about a year and a half ago, long before TTC. Then I switched from skim to full fat about two-three months ago and I try to buy any other dairy full fat as well. Makes a great excuse to eat ice cream!

I've been cramping a bit today. Hoping it's O :)

oo good luck ladies! :-D

Gosh I really want to test but then am terrified to do it as well! I just don't know. I'm definitely going to wait till the middle of August cos we just don't have the money to waste atm! hurry up august!! hehehe

Oh we fast forward through the flags after so long, it just too forever!! :O

Ttc with Pcos, that's a long time away.
Please remember as soon as u get your bfp u need to start your prenatal care, vitamins and diet so don't leave it too long through what would be bubs most critical growth stages

Ok so i said i wouldnt opk ever again but......i was tidying our bedroom and found an opk still in its pouch.
Why not? For old time sake. So i peed on it and got a negative. It made me feel better bevause i really think i ov'd cd11-14 (cm changes, soft cervix etc...) and im early hours of cd18 now so i missed the surge.
I will hpt test on august 18th when we get back from turkey and if af hasnt come, but until then i am taking the no opk vow! plus my new rule of not keeping a stash of hpts in the home has chilled me out big time coz before id test at daft times and be pissed at a bfn. So buy hpt when i need too not before.
By the way, cd17 i was soooo hungry i had two teas! We had spagettie and meatballs then 3 hrs later i was hungry again with hunger pangs so i had a bacon sandwhich. Been very thirsty all day too but for bad for you fizzy drinks!
Lay in bed now trying to sleep and im hungry again! On cd10-16 my appetite was non existent. Now ita here and i want fizzy drinks! Maybe the leuteal (spelling??) phase has this effect on some people :shrug:

Night peeps! :sleep:

I am watching the Olympics and rubbing some aloe lotion on my skin. I'm just moisturizing. The beach was BEAUTIFUL today. I felt so relaxed and I had some margaritas. Mmm!

I am watching the Olympics and rubbing some aloe lotion on my skin. I'm just moisturizing. The beach was BEAUTIFUL today. I felt so relaxed and I had some margaritas. Mmm!

Good! I am glad your holiday is chilling you out. Sometimes all we need is a little R&R.
My cycle has been kind to me so far. Im cd18 and only had 2 and half days of mild cramps whereas last cycle I was cramping everyday but real painful ones and I too feel alot more relaxed.
Lets hope this relaxation will lead us to our bfp!

:dust:

ughhhhh mumface youve made me want a bacon sandwich! they dont eat pork in egypt so none for me until i get hoooome!

ughhhhh mumface youve made me want a bacon sandwich! they dont eat pork in egypt so none for me until i get hoooome!

Mmm twas nice on thick bread. Left the fat on so it went crispy under the grill then loaded on the brown sauce mmmm nom nom nom!
Id be a crap vegetarian!

Thanks Ladies.... I am STARVING now! Haha

Is 11.30 too early for lunch?? :haha:

Hope everyone is Ok on hols and at home :thumbup:

1 day to go until AF (nail biting time!!)

x

I've found that since I started taking 1000mg of met my appetite has taken a nosedive. It's a good thing really as I need to lose weight but last night I made bolognese and it smelled lush but I just wasn't hungry. DH was worried there was something wrong with me as I wasn't eating, I was like "cheers that's charming!"

I've found that since I started taking 1000mg of met my appetite has taken a nosedive. It's a good thing really as I need to lose weight but last night I made bolognese and it smelled lush but I just wasn't hungry. DH was worried there was something wrong with me as I wasn't eating, I was like "cheers that's charming!"

I know yeah! As soon as we dont want to eat they think something wrong and your like ehat are you saying im always eating or something????

Thanks Ladies.... I am STARVING now! Haha

Is 11.30 too early for lunch?? :haha:

Hope everyone is Ok on hols and at home :thumbup:

1 day to go until AF (nail biting time!!)

x

Are you testing if af doesnt show? If so i have my fx and sending arm fulls of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->