Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hello All,

Am just catching up with everyone's post as I've not had any internet for a week!! Gahhh!! I've filled my time with the Olympics though so not all bad.

Hope everyone is Ok and having a good Monday so far!

Am due to O (if the last month is anything to go by) when we're away at V Festival!!!

How annoying and pointless!! However much I want this month to be a winner... by day 3 that is certainly not happening :growlmad: :nope: :dohh:

So it's going to be a LONG 60 days now.. I am still yet to get any kind of meds from our FS but someone I know recommended a chinese therapy that mixes acupuncture and massage that helped her friend relax and get a proper cycle each month with I know is nearly impossible when you have PCOS so I may give it a try and let you know how I get on. Can't hurt right?

x

It definitely can't hurt. I get massages every month. It has helped with not only my migraines but with the tension in my body in general. I think it's definitely worth a try.

Mmm yum a massage in general woud be lovely. Dp gives me massages but its not the same as when you go to a spa is it?
Should be home in less than hour then its hpt time! Xx

ahhhh I have everything crossed for you, mumface!! Really hoping all these symptoms have been for something! :dust:

Hi cocomia! It sucks having no internet...I've been watching quite a bit of the olympics as well, proud of team GB!!

Hope everyone is good this Monday. I'm day two of letrozole, and am hoping and praying that it's doing something! Feeling quite dizzy today, and a lot of headaches. This morning I had proper double vision...never had it so bad! Hope it means good stuff is happening!

Me too nlk lets hope something is happening!

Im on the bus going home, will be home in about 15 mins im so nervous about testing. If its not a bfp then why am i feeling so freeking ill??

ghinspire, I'm so sorry that you're feeling so down. We are all here for you and I know that you will get your :bfp: soon! :hugs:

mumface, good luck!!! :dust:

Good luck Mumface if its a bfn don't get too down its probably early to test! xx

Have you tested yet mumface?!!? I'm too excited!!

:bfn:
Oh well, it was a long shot.....
Thanks for your support, i guess i have a bug afterall.
Xxxxx

Tbh i kinda knew it was a bfn. Must be a migraine.
Only ttc for.15 weeks so we are only just beginning!

:dust:
X x x x x x x

Hi Ladies
First off, sorry about the BFN mumface, damn I hate those things.
Newbie here (to your thread at least). Hope you don't mind having a little read of your journeys, I'll admit I've only read page 1 but will try and catch up. Anyhoo, it'd be a bit rude of me to read about you without an introduction from me.
Me 24 OH 22 (toyboy)
Been together since March 09, been ttc since about sept 09.
Was diagnosed with PCOS in April 10, unfortunately my dr doesn't agree with metformin so that was a no go for me.
I had a chemical pg in dec 11 when my dr finally referred me to fs.
I had my first appointment with fs in June, fs said I'm not ovulating (I'd been having weekly bloods in the 10 weeks leading up to my appointment), need to lose 2 stone and go back in September when I'll be prescribed clomid (can't wait).
I've lost about a stone, haven't been as good as I could of been but I've also stopped smoking at the same time so I'm gonna be big headed and say I'm pretty proud of myself (some might not think its much of an achievement tho).
Cycles are anywhere between 30 and 111 days.
Anyway, enough about me, I'm about to go have a read through the thread, I'm gonna aim for 20 pages before bed.

Really hope you don't mind me having a nosey.

Good Luck to everyone xxx

Hello bonniessis!
First off well done on the weight loss thats great! also stopping smoking is way harder than people think! I smoked at 15 and gave up aged 21 and thats how i put weight on. I gained 2 stone and lost 1.5 of it last year :happydance:
I have only been ttc since april but my gp knows about pcos etc and will send me to fs in october if no baby. Im trying to lose 8lb to get to my ideal weight before then so they cant say we cant help as you are overweight. Its not easy losing weight, especially when dp goes out for bin bags and comes back with dr pepper, doritoes and a large galaxy bar......:haha:
Anyways.look forward to chatting with you!

Take care :dust:

Hiya Mumface - I'm sorry it was a BFN this time but it's early days and your symptoms could have something to do with Ovulation as well as you being a little poorly?

I have every faith you'll get there!

Thanks for the + feedback on the massages, i'm a wimp when it comes to needles but if they do the massage first maybe I'll be so relaxed I won't care :thumbup:

Welcome Bonniessis! And well done on the smoking!! I hate to say it but I too smoked when I was a little younger and have had a kick up the bum as soon as I realised making a bubba wasn't going to be as straightforward as I thought. It certainly gives you the motivation to not touch another again! Although the added weight is not noticeable until you quit :blush:

Nlk - fingers crossed that those signs are things happening. Sounds like it's strong stuff so hopefully you don't feel too rubbish for too long.

Ghinspire - Im sorry your holiday wasn't as relaxing as you had hoped but just make sure you're taking some time for yourself now you're home. We're all putting so much pressure on ourselves, sometimes it would be nice if our OH's could carry the burden for a bit but obviously we're the stronger ones to handle being mothers.... or that's what I keep telling myself.

Oh and yes Team GB have outdone themselves! I've cried to the national anthem about 16 times already :haha:

x

OH had a change of heart so we BD tonight.. BD yesterday morning too. Hope that will be enough to catch egg.. Dunno if OH will BD again tomorrow.. :-/

Mumface.. your earlier post mentioned Galaxy has put me right in the mood for chocolate but I dont have any :( lol

Well had my internal ultrasound on 7/30, showed poly cystic ovaries. I had cysts on both ovaries, but the UT did see 1 mature follicle on one of my ovaries..she said I hadn't ovulated yet. My hubby and I left for our vacation/honeymoon to Jamaica on the 31st. I was experiencing some EWCM that day and the day before. We were very tired the night of the 31st but did :sex: on the 1st and 3rd. Do you think I missed the egg or could I have gotten it? How long does a follicle stay mature before ovulation? My cycles are consistently 63ish days long, and I usually always have EWCM around day 30...so according to MyDays (my period tracker) my cycle is irregular as it isn't your average 28 day cycle, but it is still consistent for my body. I just hope I can make this happen naturally, because hubby and I definitely don't have money for anything as expensive as IVF.

Omg im worried. Day 4 still got a headache, still sickly and i have a raging thirst. Docs cnt see me today. I will prob go to a walk in center after work. My head hurts if i lean forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->