Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Cocomia - it was my dad put me off smoking. He smoked all his adult life and then had a mini stroke, a year later he had a heart bypass and seeing him lay in hospital with tubes and beepy machines around him put me off smoking there and then. Its a dangerous habit and a slow killer. He is ok now, stil my dad!

Omg im worried. Day 4 still got a headache, still sickly and i have a raging thirst. Docs cnt see me today. I will prob go to a walk in center after work. My head hurts if i lean forward.

I hope they can take a look. Headaches like that are never fun. Be careful hun.

i want to join!!!!!!!!!

Welcome :hi:

Nothing to report here, just waiting to see if af finally arrives. Got to go back to hospital on 24th to see fs again in the meantime I've got a doctors appointment on thursday to get some more met. Doesn't run out for a week or two but sometimes it's murder getting an appointment so thought I'd make one with plenty of time before I run out of tablets.

Hi Ladies, I'm 22, have pcos. I got Dx'ed n 08 & its gotten worse & worse ova da yrs. I am currently takin vitex, & EPO. I o'ed on my own & got AF 4 da 1st time n yrs. N e 1 else takin dis combo????

Omg im worried. Day 4 still got a headache, still sickly and i have a raging thirst. Docs cnt see me today. I will prob go to a walk in center after work. My head hurts if i lean forward.

I hope they can take a look. Headaches like that are never fun. Be careful hun.

I feel ok now, now i know i am not pg i can take my pain killers as normal. Its subsiding now, i hope it goes!
How are you feeling?

Hi Ladies, I'm 22, have pcos. I got Dx'ed n 08 & its gotten worse & worse ova da yrs. I am currently takin vitex, & EPO. I o'ed on my own & got AF 4 da 1st time n yrs. N e 1 else takin dis combo????

Welcome :flower:
Im taking bvit complex to help balance my hormones but tbh i dont think i am bad with pcos.
How long u ttc?

Regardless of my bfn i am not out til af arrives.
I am so thirsty its unreal! Drank almost 2 litres of water today (kept refilling my bottle) amd nothing could quench my thirst.
:dust:

Hi all! I would like to join! :wave:
Im 25 TTC #2, I had my first daughter at 18 by accident, who woulda known this is how it would be 7 years later! I started my first round of soy iso's today, along with my metformin for my PCOS.

Anyone else taking soy iso's right now?!

I thought you ladies would appreciate this...my sister is having various tests done for irregular bleeding between AF and had and internal scan which showed a few cysts, she has just text me this and it really made me laugh!!

"I was thinking just coz the nurse sed i got sists on my overies. Dont mean i got
Pcos. Might mean my oveires got acney?!"

I love how she makes light of any situation!

Katerz, a normal woman can have cysts, it's not til you've got over 12 they test your hormones to see if it's pcos.
I had 49 the month I fell pregnant.

I thought you ladies would appreciate this...my sister is having various tests done for irregular bleeding between AF and had and internal scan which showed a few cysts, she has just text me this and it really made me laugh!!

"I was thinking just coz the nurse sed i got sists on my overies. Dont mean i got
Pcos. Might mean my oveires got acney?!"

I love how she makes light of any situation!

Brilliant!!:haha:

bout 15mo. but a wk n 1/2 ago i actually started the vitex & EPO n i've already o've & started AF

bout 15mo. but a wk n 1/2 ago i actually started the vitex & EPO n i've already o've & started AF

Hi!

Just wanted to make sure you know that you definitely shouldn't take EPO after ovulation...it can cause miscarriage! So if you know exactly when you ovulate, only take it until them :thumbup:

Welcome to all the newbies. There seems to be many new people here all of a sudden! Hope you all like being here, and I hope that I get to update the bfp count real soon!! :dust:

Katerz, a normal woman can have cysts, it's not til you've got over 12 they test your hormones to see if it's pcos.

Yeh I have told her that she is seeing her doc for the results of numerous other tests but he doesn't think it's pcos he just sent her for an internal to see what else is happening in there!

Now thats an interesting fact hopeful!
My doctor didnt count my cysts and my hormone blood test came back normal.......I still think my doctor saw cysts and thought pcos.

AF is lurking. CM's gone a sandy colour and I am aching.
Its good actually as my cd28 is on Friday so 2 days early, not bad :thumbup:

Dp and I were talking last night. We are waiting til the new year to go back to the doctor if we havent concieved as we don't want christmas to be a worrying one.
TBH I have been so tired recently the thought of dragging myself to the doctors for a verbal wrestling match about pcos and ttc makes me feel drained.
DP thinks I will be pg by then!

Welcome newbies! Bet your thinking OMG that mumface bird rambles !!

:dust:

First appointment at hospital on Friday- scared!
Don't know my way around hospital, never been there, and it says u should go alone for your first visit, as they ask u sensitive questions, like are u being beaten by your partner!
It says it will be a 1.5 hour appointment!

oh wow, hopeful!

In england, I think we have that appointment right when you first find out you're pregnant..not at 15 weeks! Hope it all goes well for you. Have you thought about maybe taking a friend, or your mum? It might be a nice idea to take your mum if you can, because I think they ask about family history and stuff (unless you've had that at a different appointment?) and it might be good incase there is stuff you're not sure on.

Good luck with it!

Hopeful - i would be thinking 1.5 hrs away from work plus extra for travelling yippeee! The less time at work the better!
Good luck :flower:

Actually my work place do not like employees going to appointments in work time. I was agony with my wisdom tooth a few weeks back and wanted 3 hours out to go see a dentist omg it really rubbed them up the wrong way......i loved it lol!
But dp says by law an employer must let you have time out to attend anti natal appointments weather they are busy or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->