Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I went for booking in appointment yesterday with MW (who actually delivered hubby's youngest brother).

Got asked a bazillion questions including if me and hub were blood related! Veeeeery random!

My forms say due to
The nature of app I should go
Alone, as they ask about domestic violence etc.
And I had all my previous antenatal apps at my gp. There was a bit of confusion between who was booking me in between
Gp and fs.
Oh and mumface, my allocated timeslot just so happens to be on my one weekday off a fortnight!!

Af is here, light but painful and making me feel sickly.
Cd1.....im so chuffed its not a 54 dayer like my last cycle!
So it begins again......i wonder if i actually ovulated this cycle?
Xxxxx

Af is here, light but painful and making me feel sickly.
Cd1.....im so chuffed its not a 54 dayer like my last cycle!
So it begins again......i wonder if i actually ovulated this cycle?
Xxxxx

New cycle means new possibilities. I know it is hard though, believe me. I went to therapy yesterday and cried for the first time during my session. These emotions just poured out of me.

Sorry this wasn't your month mumface. But at least, as you said, it wasn't a super long cycle! Better luck next cycle.

Good afternoon girlies!!

Hope everyone is Ok and YAY to our new mumma's and your upcoming appointments. Now send some of that magic dust our way please as whatever you did right... we need some of it :haha:

I was reading the thread about cinnamon and honey and seeing as I'm doing the whole "no meds" thing - until my lovely doctor has pity on me and prescribes me something I am game to try whatever will work.

Am booked in for my acupuncture and massage for next week and am thinking of trying the honey and cinnamon tomorrow once i've figured out how I'm going to do it. (I'm a bit of a nature girl so if i can do it without taking them as pills I will try)

Is it counterproductive to reduce my insulin/sugar levels by putting the cinnamon in cinnamon buns do you think?? :blush:

Thinking of you all and hope you're all enjoying the Olympics

x

Good afternoon girlies!!

Hope everyone is Ok and YAY to our new mumma's and your upcoming appointments. Now send some of that magic dust our way please as whatever you did right... we need some of it :haha:

I was reading the thread about cinnamon and honey and seeing as I'm doing the whole "no meds" thing - until my lovely doctor has pity on me and prescribes me something I am game to try whatever will work.

Am booked in for my acupuncture and massage for next week and am thinking of trying the honey and cinnamon tomorrow once i've figured out how I'm going to do it. (I'm a bit of a nature girl so if i can do it without taking them as pills I will try)

Is it counterproductive to reduce my insulin/sugar levels by putting the cinnamon in cinnamon buns do you think?? :blush:

Thinking of you all and hope you're all enjoying the Olympics

x

Maybe try a cinnamon tea instead? I use a fantastic one by Harney and Sons. It tastes very yummy! Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices so I take it a lot even with Metformin. I just love cinnamon. :)

Sorry AF got you, mumface! FX for you this cycle!

I went in for bloodwork this morning and my progesterone level is 82. I'm taking progesterone suppositories, but even with that the nurse seemed very enthusiastic when she called to tell me. This TWW is killing me!!!!!!

Seven days until I can test unless AF comes. I am not overly hopeful but who knows. I am feel exhausted and my sinuses are crazy. I feel like sleeping is the only thing I want to do.

I am thinking of everyone.

Hey ladies just an update on me,

I haven't been on here in ages in fact the last few months have been very time consuming

I'm 21 me and my partner was trying for 1 and a half years to get pregnant after a miscarriage in December 2010. I was put on clomid 50mg for two cycles which didn't work so did three months of 100mg.

We had an appointment with the fertility nurse who told us the clomid was ineffective, as I'd just started the next round she told me to continue for the five days anyway, I was waiting for the appointment of Lap an dye and ovarian drilling.

It scared the life out of me but we'd do anything for a child if our own and I'm too young for ivf. I had my bloods done on day 21 an my progesterone was 16 (normally it's 4.1) the doctor said to do a day 28 blood test just to see... My progesterone level was 158.1!!!!!

I did a test a few days later I held off as long as I could as I couldnt bare another bfn and the nurse did say I wouldn't get pregnant on clomid.

Well it was a BFP! :)

We had our 12 week scan last Monday and tbh I thought they'd tell me I wasn't even pregnant, but no in fact we found out I'm carrying three healthy babies :) TRIPLETS I still can't believe it!

Had to share as there was so many times I've sat crying thinking it would never happen and wondering how I'd cope not having a baby, but it will happen to all you wonderful ladies.

And it's so true what they say it will happen when you least expect it :)

Baby dust to everyone :) xxxx

Triplets!!! That's amazing!! Massive Congrats x3!

Xx

Faithlovehope - that is simply fantastic news! Great!
Look after yourself!
:flower: :hugs:
Keep us updated on your progress!!

Xxxxx

Hey ladies just an update on me,

I haven't been on here in ages in fact the last few months have been very time consuming

I'm 21 me and my partner was trying for 1 and a half years to get pregnant after a miscarriage in December 2010. I was put on clomid 50mg for two cycles which didn't work so did three months of 100mg.

We had an appointment with the fertility nurse who told us the clomid was ineffective, as I'd just started the next round she told me to continue for the five days anyway, I was waiting for the appointment of Lap an dye and ovarian drilling.

It scared the life out of me but we'd do anything for a child if our own and I'm too young for ivf. I had my bloods done on day 21 an my progesterone was 16 (normally it's 4.1) the doctor said to do a day 28 blood test just to see... My progesterone level was 158.1!!!!!

I did a test a few days later I held off as long as I could as I couldnt bare another bfn and the nurse did say I wouldn't get pregnant on clomid.

Well it was a BFP! :)

We had our 12 week scan last Monday and tbh I thought they'd tell me I wasn't even pregnant, but no in fact we found out I'm carrying three healthy babies :) TRIPLETS I still can't believe it!

Had to share as there was so many times I've sat crying thinking it would never happen and wondering how I'd cope not having a baby, but it will happen to all you wonderful ladies.

And it's so true what they say it will happen when you least expect it :)

Baby dust to everyone :) xxxx

Congratulations!

Stayhopeful, your Progesterone is awesome! My cd21 was only around 32

Just had to share my excitement going to Sydney next Saturday for early gender scan!!
In 9 days we will know!

I woke up with an asthma attack. All I want is sleep. I am also having twinges in my right ovary area. Grr.

All I need is sleep..

I hope the twinges are a good sign Ghinspire!

Congratulations on the triplets FaithHopeLove, such fantastic news!

Hi guys!

Sorry to just barge in, I was diagnosed with PCOS nearly 6 weeks ago and was hoping to hear about other women's experiences and get some advice? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->