Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

oh ok :shrug: my fs said that it's not usually something done here, but nevermind lol

Maybe it's something that's not normally done in England? Might be different for us in Wales maybe. She checked it because it's never been checked before :dohh:

So I feel like an idiot to even think I could be pregnant, but a co-worker got me thinking it was possible.
I had a prometrium period in may, my last natural cycle was in february i think. But the last few mornings and nights only, i've felt nauseous and got sick twice yesterday morning. i had some spotting like 3 weeks ago and it stopped. i never ovulate and never have any sort of real cycle, so I don't think that a pregnancy could really explain. Is it even possible to go that long with no cycle then ovulate out of the blue?
I don't want to waste money on a test to see another negative, so any insight would be helpful before I would buy a test.

So I feel like an idiot to even think I could be pregnant, but a co-worker got me thinking it was possible.
I had a prometrium period in may, my last natural cycle was in february i think. But the last few mornings and nights only, i've felt nauseous and got sick twice yesterday morning. i had some spotting like 3 weeks ago and it stopped. i never ovulate and never have any sort of real cycle, so I don't think that a pregnancy could really explain. Is it even possible to go that long with no cycle then ovulate out of the blue?
I don't want to waste money on a test to see another negative, so any insight would be helpful before I would buy a test.

Well you don't need to have your period to get pregnant. I think it is possible to ovulate and not know it. I think anything is possible with s body with PCOS.

Two more days and I can test. I don't have high hopes but I have some. Maybe 20% hope.

I have been having lots of lower backaches. Painful! I have had some headaches but not period migraines. I have been exhausted lately but that could be because of planning one of my best friend's bridal showers. So who knows. Only a few days will tell.

*deep breath*

Two more days and I can test. I don't have high hopes but I have some. Maybe 20% hope.

I have been having lots of lower backaches. Painful! I have had some headaches but not period migraines. I have been exhausted lately but that could be because of planning one of my best friend's bridal showers. So who knows. Only a few days will tell.

*deep breath*

I have my fingers crossed for you!! :dust:

I am 7dpo and i feel slightly nauseus..

This is how I felt before I got my BFP (chemical)

Fingers crossed although I dont want to get my hopes up too much.. If I get another BFP I will be very nervous.

Fingers crossed although I dont want to get my hopes up too much.. If I get another BFP I will be very nervous.

Cani just ask, how long after ur bfp did you start to bleed and therefore realise it was a chemical bfp?

Hi all,

Not checked in for a few days as been away for the weekend with family. Had a strange experience... the day we left i was 7dpo and told myself,don't stress about ttc while away, at least as i am away until 11dpo i wont be able to do stupidly early tests etc.
Was enjoying a glass of wine in the bar in the evening not feeling guilty (trying not to anyway) thinking i am on hols and not gonna ruin it like i have previous wkends away just in case i am pg.
Went to the loo during the evening and bam!! A big blob (tmi) of pink/red cm! Followed an hour or two later by a trace of brown cm. I NEVER spot before AF, especially not at 7dpo.

I couldnt believe it as obviously thought - implantation bleed!! :happydance: Didnt sleep that night as my brain ran away from me and went in to overdrive. :wacko:

Well last few days, had af cramping on and off :cry:
Got home in the last hour and took a test...in my eyes the slightest line but def not a bfp so to speak. I obviously want it and am hoping to see it, i dont trust my eyes anyway. Gonna test in morning.

So much for not thinkning about it all weekend...if this does not lead to a sticky bfp it is the cruelest thing that has happened to me in forever.

Not told OH anything, will wait and see. fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx

Hi all,

Not checked in for a few days as been away for the weekend with family. Had a strange experience... the day we left i was 7dpo and told myself,don't stress about ttc while away, at least as i am away until 11dpo i wont be able to do stupidly early tests etc.
Was enjoying a glass of wine in the bar in the evening not feeling guilty (trying not to anyway) thinking i am on hols and not gonna ruin it like i have previous wkends away just in case i am pg.
Went to the loo during the evening and bam!! A big blob (tmi) of pink/red cm! Followed an hour or two later by a trace of brown cm. I NEVER spot before AF, especially not at 7dpo.

I couldnt believe it as obviously thought - implantation bleed!! :happydance: Didnt sleep that night as my brain ran away from me and went in to overdrive. :wacko:

Well last few days, had af cramping on and off :cry:
Got home in the last hour and took a test...in my eyes the slightest line but def not a bfp so to speak. I obviously want it and am hoping to see it, i dont trust my eyes anyway. Gonna test in morning.

So much for not thinkning about it all weekend...if this does not lead to a sticky bfp it is the cruelest thing that has happened to me in forever.

Not told OH anything, will wait and see. fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx

FX'd for you!

I spotted a little. I think that means AF is on her way. I'm kind of let down right now. I had two days before I was supposed to test and now this happens. It's not full blown I guess but the spot usually means that it's on it's way..

*sighs and gets tearful*

My best friend gets closer to her due date and I'm getting nothing but disappointment...how wonderful...

Cani just ask, how long after ur bfp did you start to bleed and therefore realise it was a chemical bfp?

I got BFP on a FRER and on a DIGI on the Monday went to Doctor and he confirmed it with urine test. I had spotting on Weds full bleeding on Thursday and went to the hospital and my HCG level was low then it was BFN thereafter :cry: the BFP was on CD42 but I wasnt sure when I Ovulated so I didnt even know how many weeks I was but the hospital said it was very early

Thanks for the info. Sorry you had to deal with that. You must've got so excited...i know i would have done.xx

Yeh i was over the moon and then a few days later it was no more.. it was horrible to go through. :( I'm ok now though.. I took positive from it that even with my PCOS and not knowing when I O that I can still concieve..

Some months I cant spot O at all but this cycle i got positive OPKs so fingers crossed.

Laurabe, I am so sorry for your loss. I had a chemical pregnancy in January and it sounds like a very similar situation. I want another bfp so badly, but I know once it happens I will be terrified I will lose it again.

ghinspire, I hope that this isn't AF! We're all thinking of you and sending :hugs: your way no matter how this time turns out.

Laurabe, I am so sorry for your loss. I had a chemical pregnancy in January and it sounds like a very similar situation. I want another bfp so badly, but I know once it happens I will be terrified I will lose it again.

ghinspire, I hope that this isn't AF! We're all thinking of you and sending :hugs: your way no matter how this time turns out.

Yeh its very cruel.. rather have BFNs than go thru that again..

fingers crossed this cycle as I am feeling similar to how I felt before I got that BFP.. It sort of feels like I have a bit of a hangover (Not been drinking at all) and slight backache. that was how I felt before I got the BFP, although the back pain was much worse.

Well tested this morning and bfn :cry:

I am 12 dpo so i know it may still be a little early. My temp hasnt dropped yet so fx :thumbup:

Last cycle my temp dropped at 13dpo and af spotting started so tomorrow will tell me a lot. I dont think i am pg but there's always hope until she shows

Hi girls, can I join in? I've followed this thread for a while and never really commented but thought I'd dip my toes in.

I'm 22, DH is 34 and we're desperately TTC baby number one and have been for over 2 years with irregular periods that ranged from 60-100+ days. Long story short is that we went to our GP who referred us straight away to an infertility clinic where we met our consultant and we had tests done and I was told in April this year that I have cysts on my ovaries but everything else, bloods, hormones, SA, HSG is all looking great so it's just a case of getting my body to ovulate! I was put straight on to 100mg of Clomid and have successfully ovulated although I've not had monitoring in any way, I've had (for the first time in my life!) positive ovulation tests (no doubt about it!), ov pains and natural AF's arriving on time every month so the Clomid is doing it's job! I've literally just started round 4 (I have 6 cycles worth), I'm on CD2 today and am really hoping this cycle is the one.

Phew. So that's basically my story! FX for everyone!

Hi girls, can I join in? I've followed this thread for a while and never really commented but thought I'd dip my toes in.

I'm 22, DH is 34 and we're desperately TTC baby number one and have been for over 2 years with irregular periods that ranged from 60-100+ days. Long story short is that we went to our GP who referred us straight away to an infertility clinic where we met our consultant and we had tests done and I was told in April this year that I have cysts on my ovaries but everything else, bloods, hormones, SA, HSG is all looking great so it's just a case of getting my body to ovulate! I was put straight on to 100mg of Clomid and have successfully ovulated although I've not had monitoring in any way, I've had (for the first time in my life!) positive ovulation tests (no doubt about it!), ov pains and natural AF's arriving on time every month so the Clomid is doing it's job! I've literally just started round 4 (I have 6 cycles worth), I'm on CD2 today and am really hoping this cycle is the one.

Phew. So that's basically my story! FX for everyone!

Welcome :hi:

Afm, :bfn: today. I'm not surprised in the least that ff was wrong, not let down really as I knew i wouldn't have ovulated. Put in the test result and it's removed the crosshairs. Just have to keep waiting to see if the metformin does anything til I go back to the hospital.

Stephens 2010 - welcome! :flow:

Nexis - I really hope you get your bfp soon, stay positive :flower:

Had a phone appt with the doc today as its been 6 weeks since I seen him, that's him just referring me to the gynaecologist today :cry: wish things would hurry up! Think he must have forgotten bout me.

I spotted the once yesterday and nothing when I woke up to pee this morning. So now I don't know but I still think my af will be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->