Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Nexis sorry ttc is taking so long :( weve been ttc years I'm waiting to see my fs as we speak...
Have you tried any meds etc for pcos??? Or naturally for now?

Nexis sorry ttc is taking so long :( weve been ttc years I'm waiting to see my fs as we speak...
Have you tried any meds etc for pcos??? Or naturally for now?

It's not really that long in the grand scheme of things, people like yourself have been ttc a lot longer than me :flower: I was referred to the hospital last month and prescribed metformin, I'm on 1000mg at the moment and have to go back to the hospital on 19th october. There's not much point in trying naturally as I'm not ovulating on my own. I hope you get an appointment with fs soon! :hugs:

It's still hard for everyone though I found it hard after a year :hugs:
I understand that hopefully they will try you on clomid or something? When is your next appointment?

Oh I was at the hospital when I was talking to you :) I'm always there :haha: sorry I didn't word that right did I lol!

It's still hard for everyone though I found it hard after a year :hugs:
I understand that hopefully they will try you on clomid or something? When is your next appointment?

Oh I was at the hospital when I was talking to you :) I'm always there :haha: sorry I didn't word that right did I lol!

Well I hope they'll try clomid or something next, but I'm not sure as I also need to lose weight too, so not sure if they'll want me to lose more before they'll prescribe me anything else. My next appointment should have been 24th august but it was rescheduled for 19th october :dohh:

I went in for my blood pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I'm devastated. I was so hopeful that it would be this cycle, everything seemed to line up perfectly. And now I have to face my would-have-been due date without being pregnant, which I never imagined I would have to do. I feel so broken. I feel like this will never happen for me. And my former best friend just had her baby on Monday. She got pregnant six weeks before I did and when I mc'd, she didn't understand that I needed to put some distance between us while I grieved. I lost a baby and a friend. I just feel like giving up right now.

I went in for my blood pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I'm devastated. I was so hopeful that it would be this cycle, everything seemed to line up perfectly. And now I have to face my would-have-been due date without being pregnant, which I never imagined I would have to do. I feel so broken. I feel like this will never happen for me. And my former best friend just had her baby on Monday. She got pregnant six weeks before I did and when I mc'd, she didn't understand that I needed to put some distance between us while I grieved. I lost a baby and a friend. I just feel like giving up right now.

The journey of ttc is a very long and hard one sometimes, especially when you have PCOS. It's hard for anyone to understand unless they have faced the same thing. My best friend is pregnant right now. We started the ttc journey at the same time and she got pregnant around 12 or so weeks ago. I didn't. It's hard sometimes facing that because you need that time for yourself to build yourself up again.

I found it really helpful to write things down. I bought a journal just for me and I pour out my heart and soul. It helps me feel better. Maybe you should try something like that to help you.

Please know that I am thinking of you and that you are not alone. Our cycles will come and then we will get to be happy and feel that mommy glow.

So, I spotted a little more and then everything stopped. Now I'm wondering if all of a sudden I will be getting a full flow or if that was in fact it.

I haven't tried doing another hpt because I don't want to jinx anything. So I am simply waiting it out to see what my body is going to do next.

So sorry for you hun :hugs:

Oh. My. God. I think af might be here :shock: trying not to get my hopes up too much :haha: as it's only really super light atm, but definitely not spotting and the cramps I've been having for past couple of days have definitely been worse today. I so hope it is, as it'll be the first natural period since November.

Oh. My. God. I think af might be here :shock: trying not to get my hopes up too much :haha: as it's only really super light atm, but definitely not spotting and the cramps I've been having for past couple of days have definitely been worse today. I so hope it is, as it'll be the first natural period since November.

Never thought you'd be so happy to see AF eh? :haha::thumbup:

nexis- good luck with your appointment hopefully it will come around quickly for you :hugs:
:haha: it's funny when we are happy to see af only us pcos'ers get that :haha:

Stayhopeful- so sorry about your loss :hugs: I have had a loss too, always here if you need to talk :hugs: also, so sorry you got a negative test it's hard especially when you have done all you could :hugs: :hugs:

Never thought you'd be so happy to see AF eh? :haha::thumbup:

Seriously, I was like this :happydance: now just hoping that it does turn in to full blown af.

Not sure if this helps...I stared drinking "Female Toner Tea" about 2 wks ago, hadn't had a period since MARCH, and it gave me one...

We'll see how this goes, I'm still drinking the recommended 2 cups a day...some of you might want to try it. I had no cramps, and my periods are usually NUTS. :wacko:

that's so fantastic, nexis!! Really happy for you! :happydance:

Wow. I've really been MIA.

Not alot going on, though. Watching everybody around me end up pregnant. I'm not able to even try atm, but its still so hard, watching all these people, and kids, really, getting pregnant a year or two into trying and it'll be 7 years for me soon. I'm runnin outta time, and options. It sucks.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but this morning I took a hpt. I took I and got a faint plus line. Now it could be the test but I hurried to wake up hubby because I took the test with the very first pee of the morning at 6:30am. He said he saw the faint line too.

Now I am trying to keep calm but inside I am like omg!!!

I am going to wait at least until Monday to take another test and make sure that af doesn't show. There is still a chance for it and it could have been the test. So my hopes aren't super high.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but this morning I took a hpt. I took I and got a faint plus line. Now it could be the test but I hurried to wake up hubby because I took the test with the very first pee of the morning at 6:30am. He said he saw the faint line too.

I am going to wait at least until Monday to take another test and make sure that af doesn't show. There is still a chance for it and it could have been the test. So my hopes aren't super high.

Omg lady I hope it is!!!!
Fingers crossed, I'd love to see u with a big fat bfp!
My first one was so faint I couldn't even capture it on camera, but did another one 4 hours later and it was clear as. Make sure your using a decent brand test too! I'll b stalking by here every hours to check for updates!

Well ladies its 12hours 20minutes til my gender scan!

Massive good luck to you, I have my FX'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->