Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

ghinspire, I hope this is a good sign for you!! I have absolutely everything crossed for you!

Goodluck ghinspire!!

I have just been for my first bit of real exercise in probably a year :blush:

Whilst away for the weekend, i realised a lot of my 'beach' clothes were rather tight and unflattering. Thought it was about time i should do something to sort out the situation :thumbup: Especially as i have 3 weeks left off work (teacher, summer hols!).

So went on a 2 and half mile brisk walk:happydance:
Felt good, same again tomorrow hopefully

Sadly it looks like...AF has arrived. It isn't strong. It's faint but I think it's here. I cried and then I'm like..."I should just give up."

It's like I am nowhere close to anything..

I'm out...temp drop and spotting today :cry:

So much for the 'implantation bleeding' at 7dpo...I guess it will teach me not to symptom spot, just try and wait for AF to not show

Oh well, here we go again :growlmad:

Sadly it looks like...AF has arrived. It isn't strong. It's faint but I think it's here. I cried and then I'm like..."I should just give up."

I'm sorry Ghinspire. I've been following this thread for a little while and I hope you don't mind me saying this but I can feel your hurt and my heart really goes out to you. I know the journey of TTC is hard, painful and emotional, but there is still hope. You're not broken (as you've said in previous posts) but your body may just need a little help. I went through all those emotions before starting Clomid and I still go through them sometimes, but I think I've gotten to a place where I have just accepted that my body cannot do this alone and needs a little kick start. I'm praying to God that He blesses me and my husband with a baby and I'll be keeping you in my prayers too.

I'm sorry Ghinspire. I've been following this thread for a little while and I hope you don't mind me saying this but I can feel your hurt and my heart really goes out to you. I know the journey of TTC is hard, painful and emotional, but there is still hope. You're not broken (as you've said in previous posts) but your body may just need a little help. I went through all those emotions before starting Clomid and I still go through them sometimes, but I think I've gotten to a place where I have just accepted that my body cannot do this alone and needs a little kick start. I'm praying to God that He blesses me and my husband with a baby and I'll be keeping you in my prayers too.

Thank you. You will be in my prayers as well. Soon it will be our time.

So I thought that my period was here but it is so strange. It is super light and I have very stretchy clear discharge. Like I wipe and it strings out. Gross I know but it is so strange. I don't know what is going on..

I've had cramp since yesterday and it's getting on my nerves now. It's not really bad like when I have had them with af before but like this dull sort of ache. Not had any spotting or anything, but ff thought I should have started af yesterday (until I entered a bfn, then it removed ov). I think it's probably nothing, but am going to do an opk ina bit just so I can rule that out and then I suppose I'll wait and see if the :witch: arrives.

ghinspire, I really hope this is a good sign for you! :hugs: maybe leave it a couple of days and see whether it changes/stops?

nexis, hope it all gets sorted out soon! Do you do OPKs throughout your cycle, or do you have any other way of knowing when/if you ovulated? :hugs:

I am taking a break from clomid until OH has had his SA done.

I had a little bit of luck with vitex tincture in that on cycle before clomid in that it helped to end my 10 week cycle. Do you think i would be ok to take vitex first cycle off clomid?

ghinspire, I really hope this is a good sign for you! :hugs: maybe leave it a couple of days and see whether it changes/stops?

nexis, hope it all gets sorted out soon! Do you do OPKs throughout your cycle, or do you have any other way of knowing when/if you ovulated? :hugs:

No I don't do them throughout. Technically I'm still on cycle 2 because I haven't O'd since last November, but I had norethisterone earlier this year and had a withdrawal bleed from them. They're supposedly not very good with PCOS anyway. I just took one and it's negative so maybe it's AF, maybe it's nothing.

Yeah, they can be a bit hit and miss with pcos.

When I came off bcp, my gp said that if I hadn't bled in 5 weeks, then they would assume that I was not ovulating at all, and that I could get referred to a FS. How long has it been since you last saw af? Because you have to bear in mind that it can be dangerous to go for more than three months without it...

Really hope it all gets sorted soon. I know how frustrating it can all be. Thinking of you :hugs:

Yeah, they can be a bit hit and miss with pcos.

When I came off bcp, my gp said that if I hadn't bled in 5 weeks, then they would assume that I was not ovulating at all, and that I could get referred to a FS. How long has it been since you last saw af? Because you have to bear in mind that it can be dangerous to go for more than three months without it...

Really hope it all gets sorted soon. I know how frustrating it can all be. Thinking of you :hugs:

Well since I had the withdrawal bleed it's been 103 days, but the last actual AF I had was November. The doctor and the fs haven't said anything about it apart from that they don't think I'm ovulating.

:hi: all I'm 25 ttc#1 hope you don't mind if I join???
Had ovarian drilling done... Clomid don't work...
Now on injectables hoping to get my :bfp: soon!
If you want to know more about me as my story is long my journal is in my siggy :)

:hi: all I'm 25 ttc#1 hope you don't mind if I join???
Had ovarian drilling done... Clomid don't work...
Now on injectables hoping to get my :bfp: soon!
If you want to know more about me as my story is long my journal is in my siggy :)

Welcome :hi:

Thanks for the welcome nexis :)
How old are you and how long have you been ttc for?
Sorry haven't read the whole thread :blush:

Thanks for the welcome nexis :)
How old are you and how long have you been ttc for?
Sorry haven't read the whole thread :blush:

I'm 26, dh 27 and we've been trying since last September, so nearly a year :wacko: which is crazy to say as it seems to have gone really quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->