Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I am not sure if this worked but I am going to try and post the photo. It is really faint..

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 23
I am not saying that it's a positive yet. I'm just saying that there is a chance. I mean AF hasn't come yet. (Fingers crossed) so I am just going to wait it out and see what happens. I mean knowing my luck it was a fluke thing with the dye and my AF will come.

Well I can see it and I'm on my phone!!! :thumbup: can't quite tell if it has colour, so I definitely want to see another test soon missy!!

I definitely see it..! If it were me i'd be testing every 10 mins now and comparing them all haha

OMG!!!

I just found a digital test and I took it. I didn't think I peed enough on it...but it started grinding away and it said PREGNANT! OMG!!!!

I DID IT NATURALLY I DID IT ONE MONTH BEFORE I WAS GOING TO THE OBGYN...

I can't believe it!!

I am going to buy some more to be completely sure...but it says PREGNANT. Guys I DID IT!!

Gh that's brilliant!!!! I'm so happy for you! Woohoo.

Digits are much better as you aren't squinting lol!

OMG!!!

I just found a digital test and I took it. I didn't think I peed enough on it...but it started grinding away and it said PREGNANT! OMG!!!!

I DID IT NATURALLY I DID IT ONE MONTH BEFORE I WAS GOING TO THE OBGYN...

I can't believe it!!

I am going to buy some more to be completely sure...but it says PREGNANT. Guys I DID IT!!

Massive congratulations! I'm so, so happy for you :hugs: :happydance:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I am going to take another digital one later but I already called my doctor. It would seem that my OBGYN appointment got bumped up now that I got a positive test.

Now I just wait and pray that everything goes well. That the little baby in there decides to stay. That it isn't some kind of joke that my body is playing on me.

I hoping and praying that everything goes well. I am also hoping for everyone. I wouldn't have been able to do it without every single woman on this forum. I know that it is a hard journey and believe me it took me over a year to get to this point but it will happen. I fully believe it now. I know all of you are going to be joining me. Very soon.

I am so unbelievably happy for you right now!!! Deffo get some more tests and make sure you upload them! Make sure you keep us all updated though and don't just forget about us now! :haha:

I am so unbelievably happy for you right now!!! Deffo get some more tests and make sure you upload them! Make sure you keep us all updated though and don't just forget about us now! :haha:

I will not be forgetting anyone.

Now I'm a little jittery because of what could happen. I am going to do my best to eat well and do some walking maybe a little light jogging and pray that this little baby sticks.

Also, as you were in the list, you now have a beautiful :bfp: next to your name :smug:

This is what confirmed it for me. I go for my first appointment on the 4th of September.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
Love it!! I'm so pleased for you.

TWINS

Also, change your status missy :haha: you need to change it...you're not ttc anymore!

af appears to have stopped :nope: When I went to the loo this morning there was blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) but it was only light so I thought fab, start of af. Then cramps all day but nothing else :shrug: I'm still getting cramps so I dunno whether it'll come back/get going properly later or tomorrow. Would you still count today as cd1? Or should I wait until I get proper flow? Today it was just when I wiped this morning, didn't reach a pad all day. :cry: I'm just feeling so down after feeling so happy this morning that maybe my body was finally sorting itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->