Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

My appointment is in 4.5 hours. Just getting up now and getting ready for the drive to Sydney. Whilst I'm there need to Suss out some maternity shops for a dress for my high school reunion, and lunch with the hubby but the weathers turned real nasty so bit upset we can't do lunch on the harbor or something

My appointment is in 4.5 hours. Just getting up now and getting ready for the drive to Sydney. Whilst I'm there need to Suss out some maternity shops for a dress for my high school reunion, and lunch with the hubby but the weathers turned real nasty so bit upset we can't do lunch on the harbor or something

:(

Well at least you and hubby will find out what you are having, which is exciting!

Now I'm just in the game where I pray that I don't miscarry...that everything sticks.

af appears to have stopped :nope: When I went to the loo this morning there was blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) but it was only light so I thought fab, start of af. Then cramps all day but nothing else :shrug: I'm still getting cramps so I dunno whether it'll come back/get going properly later or tomorrow. Would you still count today as cd1? Or should I wait until I get proper flow? Today it was just when I wiped this morning, didn't reach a pad all day. :cry: I'm just feeling so down after feeling so happy this morning that maybe my body was finally sorting itself out.

Anyone?

Maybe you will get a full flow later fx'd! I would count full flow as cd1 that's what my fs says :hugs: I hate my body too pcos sucks I totally know how your feeling :hugs:

Maybe you will get a full flow later fx'd! I would count full flow as cd1 that's what my fs says :hugs: I hate my body too pcos sucks I totally know how your feeling :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: So today should be cd 105 then I guess. I'll just hope that tomorrow will be cd 1 then :dohh:

Fx'd you get your full flow spotting is so annoying when you are waiting to get to the end of a long old cycle :hugs:

Well at least you and hubby will find out what you are having, which is exciting!

Now I'm just in the game where I pray that I don't miscarry...that everything sticks.

Everyday it gets a bit easier, I still am worried b4 ultrasound til I get in there and see a healthy baby! And I'm only just starting to wear black underwear again..it was white for the whole first tri and constantly checking for bleeding!

I'm at the stage of worrying! It's getting bit less than before though as for the past two weeks I have been sick as a dog everyday with my head in the loo each morning...loooovely! People keep saying its the sign of a healthy bean so that's keeping me going until scan day in just under a month :).

Congrats on team blue!

Ghinspire I'm so over the moon that you've got your BFP! Fantastic news!

It's a boy!!

Congratulations!!!!

OMG ghinspire22 congrats on your pregnancy!! I have been MIA on here so i am probably late on the news! That is awesome!! did you have any signs that you were before you actually knew???? :)

My breasts have been REALLY tender. I also have been feeling really tired but at night been having problems falling asleep. I honestly had no idea that I was pregnant but thought it was my period but instead there was a baby.

Ghinspire, most of my symptoms didn't appear til 6 weeks, hope u don't get the sickness as bad as I had it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->