Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ghinspire, most of my symptoms didn't appear til 6 weeks, hope u don't get the sickness as bad as I had it!

I just hope that everything will be ok and that baby is developing right. I don't mind being sick but nothing too extreme.

i felt that way too until i was vomiting 20x a day, sleeping on the hall floor outside toilet, crying cos i cant eat and getting injections to suppress vomiting!
but, it passes and eventually u forget!
now i get up, vomit and can get on with my day its great! i seriously think the travel wristbands help

my boy scan pics from today.
she said 100% certainty its a boy!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• W1_37.jpg
    W1_37.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • W1_8.jpg
    W1_8.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
  • W1_78.jpg
    W1_78.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
  • W1_2.jpg
    W1_2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
  • W1_4.jpg
    W1_4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
I woke up this morning not feeling as bloated but I guess symptoms can come and go. I keep being panicky. Like what if something is wrong??

I can't worry.

I hope everything is fine.

I still have days where I wake up and feel smaller, but once I eat and stomach muscles relax bump reappears! I think he just like to hide!
Also depending on what I ate night b4 and how sick I was that morning it changes, but it's always back to normal by lunch

I just sneezed and my ab muscles tensed and twinged when I did. Now I'm all paranoid that I am going to miscarry now because something dislodged. I seriously think I am losing my mind. I mean you can't sneeze and miscarry...right? It's a bodily function...

Ghinspire I was gonna warn u about that! It's normal and only gets worse. It's ligament pain. During pregnancy your uterus, which is attached to your hipbones via tendons rises every week to accommodate growth. A sudden cough/ sneeze, especially in middle of night when relaxed can be agony, like stabbing/ pulled muscle pain. It gets worse the more your uterus grows and rises. My husband is used to me sneezing in the middle if the night followed by "oucccchh!!". It peaks at about 15 weeks I noticed, which is when one of my friends had it so bad to she went to hospital! But they sent her home feeling silly of course. It's just growth/ change and soon you'll feel your abs separate too (about 9 weeks) and I'm just starting to feel rib spreading pain now. It's all normal and just your body making space!

Ok so reading that 2 people are pregnant makes me so happy and hopeful what meds were you on or what did you do? lol im so excited im ttc #1 and well i havent started any cycle well new cycle so obgyn started me on provera for a week and hopefully start me on clomid hope to hear from you girls soon <3BLESSINGS

Hi babyylove!
I fell pregnant on my first cycle of clomid 50mg.
I didn't get natural periods on my own at all.

Ok so reading that 2 people are pregnant makes me so happy and hopeful what meds were you on or what did you do? lol im so excited im ttc #1 and well i havent started any cycle well new cycle so obgyn started me on provera for a week and hopefully start me on clomid hope to hear from you girls soon <3BLESSINGS

I was on Metformin and next month I was on my way to the fs. I just found out I was pregnant. It definitely can happen.

Ghinspire I was gonna warn u about that! It's normal and only gets worse. It's ligament pain. During pregnancy your uterus, which is attached to your hipbones via tendons rises every week to accommodate growth. A sudden cough/ sneeze, especially in middle of night when relaxed can be agony, like stabbing/ pulled muscle pain. It gets worse the more your uterus grows and rises. My husband is used to me sneezing in the middle if the night followed by "oucccchh!!". It peaks at about 15 weeks I noticed, which is when one of my friends had it so bad to she went to hospital! But they sent her home feeling silly of course. It's just growth/ change and soon you'll feel your abs separate too (about 9 weeks) and I'm just starting to feel rib spreading pain now. It's all normal and just your body making space!

I'm so glad that I'm not going crazy. It seriously felt like a pain and then it went away. I was just really nervous that something bad was going to happen next like I was going to start bleeding. I know crazy thoughts...

It only gets worse the more your uterus stretches! It's perfectly normal. You'll also have little cramps over the next few weeks as little seed snuggles in deeper.
It's only a worry if u get pain that has u doubled over or bleeding with clots

It only gets worse the more your uterus stretches! It's perfectly normal. You'll also have little cramps over the next few weeks as little seed snuggles in deeper.
It's only a worry if u get pain that has u doubled over or bleeding with clots

No it was a sharp pain and then it was over. You are right it is just muscles. It hurt like crazy though at first.

Yeah that's the stabby pain I said at first.... Was just warning u the cramps will come too though but don't worry

Yeah that's the stabby pain I said at first.... Was just warning u the cramps will come too though but don't worry

Right now I have a pounding headache. I know that can happen too...pregnancy headaches. It is crazy painful.

OMG!!!

I just found a digital test and I took it. I didn't think I peed enough on it...but it started grinding away and it said PREGNANT! OMG!!!!

I DID IT NATURALLY I DID IT ONE MONTH BEFORE I WAS GOING TO THE OBGYN...

I can't believe it!!

I am going to buy some more to be completely sure...but it says PREGNANT. Guys I DID IT!!

:hugs:

CONGRATS! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Now tell us your secret! :winkwink:

I was on Metformin and next month I was on my way to the fs. I just found out I was pregnant. It definitely can happen.

OMG!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! :hugs:

I'm hopeful that I'll see some improvements soon with my situation, I started a low carb high protein diet and lost 23 pounds already! So MAYBE I'll ovulate or AF will visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->