Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi ladies! I saw a faint pink line today! How soon can I test again and hope for a darker line? I know I should wait until tomorrow's FMU, but would it still show up to be positive today if it wasn't FMU?

Hi ladies! I saw a faint pink line today! How soon can I test again and hope for a darker line? I know I should wait until tomorrow's FMU, but would it still show up to be positive today if it wasn't FMU?

I got my BFP in the afternoon on an IC, so yes you can! It was faint, but I waited about 15 minutes and took a FRER and that was not faint!

I got a faint line on an IC midday so got a supermarket digi and did it 2 hrs later (so impatient!) and got a bfp.

I know I've been MIA for a while but I've been silently stalking and can't believe we're now up to 14 bfp's!!! Congratulations on the bfp's girls and to the girls still ttc, lots of sticky baby dust your way!

And to ghinspire22 I had spotting at around 5 weeks, panicked and convinced myself that I was having a miscarriage, and it all turned out fine! If you're worried though see a doctor and they can give you an early scan, they did for me just to check baby was in the right place :flower:

I know I've been MIA for a while but I've been silently stalking and can't believe we're now up to 14 bfp's!!! Congratulations on the bfp's girls and to the girls still ttc, lots of sticky baby dust your way!

And to ghinspire22 I had spotting at around 5 weeks, panicked and convinced myself that I was having a miscarriage, and it all turned out fine! If you're worried though see a doctor and they can give you an early scan, they did for me just to check baby was in the right place :flower:

Thanks, I might call tomorrow depending how I feel. I am freaking myself out so much. I think I'm reading too much and getting myself stressed. Like I read sometimes that digital tests can give you a false positive and I'm like...why would they sell them then? I have taken like four different ones. How can they be wrong?

*sighs* I'm all in my head right now. I need to stop.

af appears to have stopped :nope: When I went to the loo this morning there was blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) but it was only light so I thought fab, start of af. Then cramps all day but nothing else :shrug: I'm still getting cramps so I dunno whether it'll come back/get going properly later or tomorrow. Would you still count today as cd1? Or should I wait until I get proper flow? Today it was just when I wiped this morning, didn't reach a pad all day. :cry: I'm just feeling so down after feeling so happy this morning that maybe my body was finally sorting itself out.

Anyone?

my ob told me any bleeding at af time = period.

I think everyone is different.

Gh as hard as it is try not to worry yourself (I know that is easier said than done!) it could be bean burying in tight?

Xxx

Just got my first positive OPK in about 4 months. Hate not ovulating every cycle, but I also get really excited when I do :)

Going to take some time away from the forum for a bit, I'm having some health issues. Hopefully nothing to worry about but going to see the doctor tomorrow to get everything checked out.

Took a FRER test this afternoon. :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1872.jpg
    IMG_1872.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
Ghinsphere.. can I ask how many DPO were you when you first spotted bfore your BFP.? I am 13 DPO and I had spotting about 8 hours ago and nothing since. Just watery CM since then and I keep checking.. Maybe its AF on the way but usually when AF comes its much more than this.. clinging to hope lol.

LoveSeel- congrats hun :wohoo:

Nexis- hope its nothing serious hun :hugs:

Mrsc10- yay for your positive opk :wohoo:

Congrats!!! :D

what medications were you on besides clomid? just wondering and your side effects?

Really woow thats awsome! omg i hope things go as wonderful as everyone elses experiance!!

Ghinspire22--soooo happy for you!! And also so excited to say that I also am 4 weeks 4 days prego!!! I randomly took a FRER on Tuesday night after work at 11:30pm and was SHOCKED to see a :bfp: Don't feel crazy, I too am crazy nervous about every little pain and sneezing scares me too! I'm also constantly worried about eating something I'm not supposed to! I was put on a progesterone supplement because my levels were on the low side of normal...so now just praying that everything works and I can hear the heartbeat soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->