Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Congrats!!! :D

what medications were you on besides clomid? just wondering and your side effects?

Just clomid and prenatal vitamins.
The clomid had a few side effects- night sweats, mood swings, headaches and a few cramps- I find it hilarious when people say "I stopped taking it cos I didn't like how it made me feel/ the side effects"
I think "wow, wait til you experience pregnancy and then you'll realise being on clomid was NOTHING compared to constant vomiting, nausea, headaches, insomnia, bad skin, flaky hair, stretch marks, abs separating pain, rib spreading pain, mood swings, weird discharges, cramping, ligament pain... Oh and I'm also developing early spd- slow dislocation of the hips/ pelvis!"
(that said I'd do it all again in a heartbeat for my bubba- but he may be an only child!)

what medications were you on besides clomid? just wondering and your side effects?

The clomid had a few side effects- night sweats, mood swings, headaches and a few cramps- I find it hilarious when people say "I stopped taking it cos I didn't like how it made me feel/ the side effects"
I think "wow, wait til you experience pregnancy and then you'll realise being on clomid was NOTHING compared to constant vomiting, nausea, headaches, insomnia, bad skin, flaky hair, stretch marks, abs separating pain, rib spreading pain, mood swings, weird discharges, cramping, ligament pain... Oh and I'm also developing early spd- slow dislocation of the hips/ pelvis!"
(that said I'd do it all again in a heartbeat for my bubba- but he may be an only child!)

This made me lol! Its very true! But oh so worth it :)

I love how bfps always come in multiples on this thread.... We get on a roll and they keep coming!

This made me lol! Its very true! But oh so worth it :)

Oh and I forgot to add- diorrhorea one week, constipation the next! And today I started getting pressure and burning in my nipples and lactating! Had to come home and ice them lol

wowzer! I have been MIA for ages!
I went to Turkey for a few days with DP on his business trip, some other fella took his partner too so while they were liasing with suppliers etc we explored the beautiful city of Istanbul, seriously worth a visit its devine!

Anyways.....OMG ghinspire got her long awaiting and well desearved BFP!! :thumbup::flower::happydance: WOW omg its brilliant news and I noticed your due date is a day before my birthday! Baby will be a Taurus! Just relax now. My sister was driving 20 miles per day to work until she was 37 weeks so you will be fine! H&H for the next 9 months hunny! Congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

Hopeful congrats on your little man, now you can start buying clothes for him and kitting out your nursery properly, I think is important we find out the sex of our babies as then we can design our nursery and buy clothes. H&H for the rest of your pregnancy! :flower::baby::happydance: Oh and I love your scan pics! If I wanted 3d scans in the UK I would need a private clinic and a spare £150, do you get them as standard where you live?

Loveseel - a bfp is a bfp, once the line appears its a bfp in my book, best take another one or go for a blood test just to be sure.

Welcome to the newbies, if I have missed anyone I am sorry but I quickly skimmed through the posts earlier so I will read them properly later on and post my replies to you all.

AFM my little trip to Turkey has really taken my mind off TTC, I dont know what cycle day I am on either lol! My cm is white and a lot of it and I am not crampy for once!
Saturday morning I was sick twice, cronic headache and I slept all day....bfn.....but I think I caught a bug from Turkey or something as I was fine yesterday.
Back to work today :nope: I hate going back to work after a week off it really really sucks!! :growlmad:

Take care ladies :hugs:

Going to take some time away from the forum for a bit, I'm having some health issues. Hopefully nothing to worry about but going to see the doctor tomorrow to get everything checked out.

:flower::hugs: I sure hope everything is ok, take care.
Give us a shout when you are back with us!
xxxxxxx

Mumface- during my standard scans they do a few 3d shots-
But this was a private scan I paid $150 for cos I couldn't wait another 2.5 weeks to find out gender! And it took us 3 hours to get there cos we got so lost in Sydney haha- but then had a beautiful lunch by bondi beach!

Dp and i always get lost when we drive some place new and it ends in a magical mystery tour lol!
I would love a 3d scan as i have a feeling we will only have one baby. I would love more as i am from a huge family (3 sisters and 1 brother....loads of nieces of nephews!) but dp is an only child.
We began dating in november 2006 and he met my family at an xmas party the month after and i think he was a bit taken a back by the noise and all the children diving around like they do at parties. A few months later he said he wouldnt like a big family but i think i can work on him lol!
At one point i thought he never wanted children but after months of talking about it he finally said in april lets ttc!
I thought i was preg in dec 2010, af was very late but my dad had just had a stroke and my beloved great aunty died ages 92 so the upset made af mia. i did a hpt and of course bfn but since then i really wnted a family. I recently told dp how i felt back then and he says i should have talked to him aboit it and we may ttc sooner.
Xx

How old r u mumface?

My parents are 66. My eldest sister is 43, my brother is 38, my middle sis is 35 and my other sis is 33. My eldest sister had her first aged 18 so i became an aunt at aged 2 and now she has had her baby girl i am a great aunt aged 26 lol!
All my siblings have children.

Wow! An aunt at 2!!!
Lol.
I'm 27 and would like to have my family done by 30

Mumface26- I'm similar to you- the baby of the family :) Im 25, My dad is 70 and my mum is 51- alll my siblings are in their 30s and 40s (my dad had 4 children and my mum had 2 when they met) and I'm a auntie to 22 children (I was an auntie before i was born lol) and a great auntie to 3 children :)

How old r u mumface?

My parents are 66. My eldest sister is 43, my brother is 38, my middle sis is 35 and my other sis is 33. My eldest sister had her first aged 18 so i became an aunt at aged 2 and now she has had her baby girl i am a great aunt aged 26 lol!
All my siblings have children.

Something may be going wrong...

Got a negative this morning on a random digital test. I think I may be calling the doctor. I am sobbing right now...

Don't know what to do...

Ghinspire, on my 3rd day after positive I was still testing- I got a much fainter frer and freaked out. I rang my doc and he said continual testing is the worst thing u can do, it adds undue stress to you and the baby, and could be something as silly as you drank more water that day!
Whatever the outcome you cannot change it, so
Don't stress on it. If you are going to experience a chemical pregnancy, there's nothing you can do to change that by knowing in advance! Plus it goes the other way, you can still get positives up to 6 weeks after a loss as hcg can be slow to drop!

I hope to god everything is ok for you, but please stop stressing over tests. It's now out of your hands and you have to have faith in your body.
And if this little one is not meant to be, you now know that YOU can do it, you can fall pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->