Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Nlk I do understand what your saying to some point although I would say don't give up it took five rounds before it worked for us an I had terrible side effects but it really is the baby at the end that makes it all worth while, I'm now 16 weeks pregnant with triplets x

I'm not saying that I am considering giving up currently. I know that I will keep going for as long as it takes. I just meant that at times, as I am sure many others have done, feel as though it is all for nothing, and there is no end in sight. I just feel like, if you are suffering pregnancy symptoms, you have something to gain from it in the end. This is my last cycle of meds. Then I get three rounds of IUI before I start IVF. I never thought I would ever be discussing being put on the waiting list for IVF so young, so in that respect it is sometimes very difficult for me.

I think I will be able to actually see that it was all worth it when I finally do get that :bfp: It's just difficult in the meantime!

Congratulations on your triplets, by the way! You must be so completely over the moon!

Nlk- Thought I would post what I was pm'ing you as my phone messed up don't know if it sent to you-

I had a op- laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and ovarian drilling in jan then like you will be moved onto injectables

I do injectables an timed intercourse, not eligable for iui, I have 2 more rounds before my only option is Ivf... I respond so much better to injectables had 3 follicles luckily I ovulated before the trigger as they only trigger me if I have 2 or 1...
Never tried femara though how are you responding I that? Clomid thinned my lining femara is a more gentle drug isn't it

I need to do egg sharing as we can't afford Ivf right now, im not Eligable either and what better gift could I give a woman who is in an even worse position than myself
X

Nobody has called me back from the doctor's office. So needlessly to say I'm getting a little pissy. Part of me wants to get into the car and just show up at the clinic and be like.."Hi I called but I thought since I was in the neighborhood I could talk to the nurse."

LOL!

That sucks!! You'd think that for something like that they would call you back!! I'd go round to see them and give them a piece of my mind xx

I feel like doctors and such don't take anything serious sometimes. I have some questions and concerns that I wish to have answered. I didn't think that my doctor's office was going to be as bad as the obgyn office. *sigh*

Nlk fingers crossed this is your month then, I was told that round 5 was my last as it wasn't working I was told I was going for ovarian drilling laparoscopy etc in the following six weeks. We was devastated and terrified and low an behold that month I found out I was pregnant at long long last. We was trying for two years after a Mmc and never felt we would get there. It nearly tore us apart purely because I blamed myself hated and loathed myself and couldn't believe I was that big of a failure that my body wouldn't even work how nature intended, yes I thought about giving up but that's all it was a thought, people who are desperate for a child would never give up on any treatment provided. If people want / need it that much they would do anything.

The previous comment was so true if you can't handle clomid you'll be in for a big shock when you go through pregnancy, maybe it's because there is three but clomid side effects are a walk in the pArk compared to constant tiredness, nausea, hearburn, intigestion, constipation acheyness, pains and stretching plus constant worry something will happen. (don't think I'm ranting or moaning yes I hate it but I would never ever change what's happening right now )

I'm very excited about triplets although I still think im in total shock, my dh however is bouncing off the Walls he's so proud of what hes done lol x

I just started bleeding pretty heavy. I don't have any cramps except for minor ones like my period came late. I'm a little upset but honestly I started feeling more like my period than pregnant at the end. I'm calling the ob tomorrow morning first thing.

I just started bleeding pretty heavy. I don't have any cramps except for minor ones like my period came late. I'm a little upset but honestly I started feeling more like my period than pregnant at the end. I'm calling the ob tomorrow morning first thing.

I hope everything is okay. :hugs:

Praying for you, ghinspire!

Nlk, I completely understand what you're talking about. Putting my body through everything with the mess every month for nothing is really starting to get me down. I don't even feel excited about trying this month.

Ghinspire, I really hope everything is ok :hugs: let us know how you get on hun.

I'm having the whole lot of testing within the next six weeks, faithhopelove, so let's hope some of your luck will rub off on me! I think they're worried that my tubes are blocked, and there is a big chance that I have endo as well, so they're going to check for that too. I'm 8dpt today, so 7 more days until I can actually officially test and know whether or not it's worked. I really don't want to have to get all the testing done, but I know I have to.

Stayhopeful, I don't feel particularly optimistic about this cycle either. I feel a bit different to how I normally do, but I'm putting it down to the trigger rather than anything else. I just wish we could all finish this journey already, and get down to spoiling our bubas!

Ghinepire- I hope everything turns out ok, praying for you :hugs:

Hoping everything's ok ghinspire.
No cramps is a good sign!
But heavy bleeding should be checked immediately to rule out ectopic. Left untreated you can lose a tube. But lots of times you can bleed during pregnancy and it be perfectly fine, as long as its not clotty blood.

Good luck on your testing, Nlk. I have an HSG tomorrow and then we'll have a natural cycle before we try another medicine.

I miscarried. I got back from the ER last night at around 1 or 2am and threw up and then slept. It is unfortunate and I feel like I failed as a mother but I guess it wasn't meant to be. My levels were not doubling apparently and these things couldn't be helped. The ER doctor said to rest and drink fluids and take a rest from trying to conceive for a little while. I am also to call the obgyn and get another blood test to make sure all the hormone left.

I had ultrasounds done and the ER doctor said he didn't see anything which probably means everything has left the body.

I miscarried. I got back from the ER last night at around 1 or 2am and threw up and then slept. It is unfortunate and I feel like I failed as a mother but I guess it wasn't meant to be. My levels were not doubling apparently and these things couldn't be helped. The ER doctor said to rest and drink fluids and take a rest from trying to conceive for a little while. I am also to call the obgyn and get another blood test to make sure all the hormone left.

I had ultrasounds done and the ER doctor said he didn't see anything which probably means everything has left the body.

Really sorry to here this.. :( I went through exactly the same thing at the end of June.. they saw nothing on the scan and my HCG had dropped and that was that.. I know how you must be feeling and I know that there isnt alot that can be said to make you fell better but if you need to chat or just get things off your chest feel free to PM me.. :hugs:

I am so sorry hun, a loss is so hard I hav been through one myself. Take time to rest and take time for yourself as much time as you need :hugs:
Nothing I can say can make it better, just please take care of yourself and take the time to get your head around it :hugs:

Oh hun, I'm so so sorry. I know that nothing I can say can make this better, but please know that we are all 100% here for you. If you ever need to talk, or rant, or just need someone to confide in, any person here would be more than happy to help you. I wish we were all closer together, because I really want to give you a massive hug right now. Lots of virtual ones will have to do though :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So, so sorry to hear that ghinspire. Take all the time you need to rest and get your head around this. As nlk said, we're all here for you if you ever need a chat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->