Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

The obgyn office called. My thyroid levels are normal but my pregnancy hormone only went down to 8 from 9. So now I have to go get more blood drawn next Thursday.

Let the endless blood tests begin.

I'm also going to try and go to get this blood pressure thing taken care of at 11 instead of 4pm. I hate feeling like my heart is racing.

hope all the tests go ok, ghinspire.

What does it mean if your levels have only dropped from 9 to 8? Sorry, I don't really know much about this.

Ahh thanks guys...I'm feeling a lot better about it all now, hearing all your stories about it!

It's so nice to hear from you as well, katherinegrey! :) I can't believe you're already 26weeks, it's absolutely flown by! How are you feeling? Are you all ready for bubs' arrival? Have you got any names planned? 20 questions!

Aww thanks :D I still stalk this thread and hope you all get bfp's soon! I know it has! I can't believe I'm in third tri in a week! I am NO WHERE NEAR ready for bubs arrival yet! I totally under-estimated how quickly pregnancy flies, I just kept thinking 'I've got ages yet!' and didn't buy much early on, and now I feel like I'm going to have a mad rush in these last 14 weeks to buy things, and the main thing he needs is a name! We've got nothing! Still, getting excited to meet him now :)

Hi ladies just been catching up on the threads!

Ghinspire i am glad the obgyn is helping you know. I was told by my doctor to let my body settle.down after bcp before trying but it fell on deaf ears lol! I think they say it to help you avoid stress etc. But good on getting help i hope it speeds up a bfp for you!

Nlk lets be tww buds! Im cd 15 now and feel so hungry i could graze all night, im a bit sleepy but it is the nd of my working week and i feel a tad anxious moody even. Lets hope its our time! Imagine a double bfp lol!

Nexis please dont leave us! Nlk is right this thread moves quickly, i read a little on my break at work and then think i will reply, i run out of time on my break and when i go back everyone is talking about something else!
Dont leave, the more 'cysters' on here the better!

Katherinegrey i love your avatar! Pregnancy goes quick, my niece got a bfp last october and now her daughter is 1 month old! Time flys! H&h!

I hope everyone else is doing well and lets have a great weekend!!

:dust:

Blimey, I have a few days away and it's all moved on! Hope everyone is Ok, that those with bumps are relaxing and those without are mad BD'ing :winkwink:

Ghinspire, I hope you're doing Ok (stupid to say you're Ok but as everyone has said, we're here and would take away your pain if we could) Just make sure you look after yourself and rest. :hugs:

Nexis!! Please don't go, I hope you're reading this and if you are I'm sorry you feel that way and we all want to stay together until we see those big shiny BFPs!! :happydance:

Mumface and Nlk: I am just going to stalk the two of you this month as after my Cryotherapy I can't do anything for another 2 weeks ALTHOUGH stop the press!! They've given me a date with the FS!! Oh lord how long I've waited for it haha Incase you can't tell I'm excited. The BF isn't as he has pre-match nerves for his SA.

I shall symptom spot for you all in the meantime :haha: and I have EVERYTHING crossed :winkwink:

I hope everyone has a good weekend (and an extra long one for those in the Uk), I am off to

...I am off to have a glass of wine, cook some thai AND NOT talk about babies for at least the first 3 glasses!! :haha:

x

What a Great British Faux pas sorry MrsC!!

We've got a Bank Holiday on Monday and I fully support you having one too haha it's only fair!!

x

YES mumface! tww buddies! I'll make sure to post in here a bit more often then to keep you up to date :haha: I've never had a buddy before! :blush:

katherine, I remember aaaaaagggggessss ago you were in here, moaning with all the rest of us about how you thought it was never going to happen, and now look at you! I love hearing all the success stories, and it's nice to hear that you still drop by every now and then :) gosh....third tri already! I bet you're so excited!

cocomia, that's so fantastic that they've given you a date for your FS!!! Is it a long wait? I love how you tell us you have an appt, but keep us in suspense for when it is :rofl: Have a glass of wine for me as well ;)

mrsc10, didn't you have your bank holiday weekend at the beginning of august though?! Cheeky! You don't get two in one month!

Ok, I haven't actually kept you guys in the loop much, apologies. I think by the time I've answered everyone, i forget that I wanted to keep you all updated! Today is 10dpt (9dpo) so it's getting close! Today I have quite strong AF cramps, so either she's on her way (early, mind!) or it actually might mean something. It's so stressful. I've been testing everyday since 7dpt to track the trigger, and it looks like it's all but gone now. Now it's just the stressful time of seeing whether it reappears!!

I don't want to keep posting my pics of trigger testing in here (more because I'm sure it's going to get pretty old pretty quick :haha:) but if anyone does want to see, then I have a trigger testing thread somewhere!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!! (and sorry if it's not a three-day one!)

I've not had a bank holday this month. Boo!! I get one next month though?

Fingers crossed for you nlk. Testing day is real close xx

Scotland seriously had one at the beginning of August....my diary tells me so!

I know, this tww seems to have gone quite quick! Official testing day is Weds (according to my fs, who clearly knew I would test early and told me I wouldn't get a true reading until 15dpt) eeeek!

Haha It's Awesome October!! (I couldn't think of another "O" word :haha:) Our first appointment after a year and a half of asking - we should have just lied to begin with except I'm a TERRIBLE liar :blush:

I've been checking your pics in your journal Nlk just because I can't POAS so someone else doing it seems to be satisfaction enough haha - is your testing thread somewhere else?

I agree it's brilliant to hear success stories because it means there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel and without that we'd all feel even more bonkers from it all (than we already do, right?)

x

Uhhh yeah, I have a whole testing thread, but then stalkers wanted to see them, so they're in both! It's the same photo, but here's the link to my testing thread anyway

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1145951-trigger-testing-anyone-else.html

I lied to get my appointment :shrug: and I also am an awful liar. But actually, I only had to initially say it to my gp, so didn't have to keep it up or anything else. It was literally a five minute conversation! it meant that all I had to was come off bcp, and if I hadn't had at least 2 AF in the folllowing three months then I would get sent straight to a FS, under the assumption that I wasn't ovulating at all (which I knew I wasn't anyway, just needed to get others to believe me!) Best thing I ever did tbh.

Scotland seriously had one at the beginning of August....my diary tells me so!

I know, this tww seems to have gone quite quick! Official testing day is Weds (according to my fs, who clearly knew I would test early and told me I wouldn't get a true reading until 15dpt) eeeek!

There might have been but I work close to the Scotland/Engkand border so we get some English and some Scottish holidays. I'm heading over now to have a look at your pics :)

ahh....maybe because you're on the border, they've cheated you out of both?! I'd complain to the government :haha:

The doctor prescribed me some anxiety medication and some blood pressure medicine. They aren't baby safe as of right now because I'm taking two months off due to ob orders. But they work wonderfully. In four weeks I will be switched to something else but until then I'm feeling much better. I think I'll actually be able to sleep.

ghinspire, you're time will come. I just know it. I think the waiting time is a guideline, because I've heard of women getting pregnant soon after a m/c because they're most fertile? But obviously a FS would know best, so I think it's great that you are able to see one of them.

Stayhopeful, how unpleasant is unpleasant? If this cycle is a dud then I'm off for that, and a laproscopy I believe? I'm absolutely petrified!

It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The actual procedure was pretty painful, but it was short. I felt several pretty severe shooting pains, but they went away pretty quickly. The worst part for me was when he was putting the catheter in and then when he started injecting the dye. The doctor did give me a valium, which probably helped. I wasn't loopy or anything though (I was actually kind of disappointed, it was really anti-climactic) but I think it helped to relax my uterine muscles. I was cramping for the rest of the evening, but it really felt just like AF cramps. It wasn't any worse than AF cramps, at least. And both my tubes look good, hooray! I'm not doing any drugs this cycle, but the doctor thinks I should have enough leftover Clomid in my system to help me o. I go back in for an ultrasound and bloodwork next Thurs to see how things are going.

Nexis, I'm so sorry you feel ignored. I definitely feel that way too quite a bit of the time on this thread, but I think the other ladies are right and it just moves really quickly. I'm rooting for your bfp!

Ghinspire, you've been in my thoughts today. :hugs:

so not much change here just taking it day by day... im now on the all natural approach taking a prenatal vit. folic acid and vitex. I pray it works... i did have a period on my own this past cycle so hopefully ill ovulate on my own this cycle too :) im going to try this approach for a few months and see what happends, anyone have any recomendations for all natural approaches to ttc. :dust: to all

ghinspire, you're time will come. I just know it. I think the waiting time is a guideline, because I've heard of women getting pregnant soon after a m/c because they're most fertile? But obviously a FS would know best, so I think it's great that you are able to see one of them.

Stayhopeful, how unpleasant is unpleasant? If this cycle is a dud then I'm off for that, and a laproscopy I believe? I'm absolutely petrified!

It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The actual procedure was pretty painful, but it was short. I felt several pretty severe shooting pains, but they went away pretty quickly. The worst part for me was when he was putting the catheter in and then when he started injecting the dye. The doctor did give me a valium, which probably helped. I wasn't loopy or anything though (I was actually kind of disappointed, it was really anti-climactic) but I think it helped to relax my uterine muscles. I was cramping for the rest of the evening, but it really felt just like AF cramps. It wasn't any worse than AF cramps, at least. And both my tubes look good, hooray! I'm not doing any drugs this cycle, but the doctor thinks I should have enough leftover Clomid in my system to help me o. I go back in for an ultrasound and bloodwork next Thurs to see how things are going.
QUOTE]

LOL. That made me laugh :rofl: I tihnk it's because we always hear all these other stories of people losing the plot when they take stuff like that (maybe from the labour thread with all the funny stories? I can't be the only one to have read that!)

Everyone's stories have made me feel a lot better about it all. I'm pretty sure I will be going for the testing, because this morning's test is completely blank :nope: I was really hopeful that I would start to see it get darker. But I guess I'm still only 10dpo, so there's still time right?!

gsdowner, it's fantastic that AF arrived on her own! I'll keep everything crossed that you O on your own, as well!! Sorry, I don't really have any ideas for a natural cycle, as I've never really done one :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->