Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

So I have come to terms that most likely with the break the doctor wants me to take that I won't be pregnant by Christmas. The one thing I wanted to accomplish this year won't happen. It is disappointing but I guess it just means that next year things could change.

My blood pressure is much better. I could actually sleep and stay asleep which was a miracle in itself.

Hubby and I are thinking that over the holiday we should just go on a vacation. Something for us to just be for awhile.

I feel like it will never happen.

So I have come to terms that most likely with the break the doctor wants me to take that I won't be pregnant by Christmas. The one thing I wanted to accomplish this year won't happen. It is disappointing but I guess it just means that next year things could change.

My blood pressure is much better. I could actually sleep and stay asleep which was a miracle in itself.

Hubby and I are thinking that over the holiday we should just go on a vacation. Something for us to just be for awhile.

aww its so easy to get into the rut of thinking its never going to happen believe me! But it will, i am so sorry for your loss and hope things start looking up for you! A vacation is an awesome idea go enjoy being with your hubby and who knows maybe things will happen soon after ;) hang in there there is hope even though it doesn't feel like it right now...:hugs:

I'm glad your blood pressure is under control. A nice relaxing holiday will do you the world of good. Try not to lose faith though. Even though your little one didn't stick around, you've got to think 'I did it all by myself'. Stay strong xx

Well ladies i havent been on in a while couple a days is a while to me. But im sorry to hear for your loss dear. @Ghinsipre22 easier said then done when ppl says its all going to be okay but it will i promise. On an update I experienced some light bleeding this afternoon its been 2 or 3 days after my provera so i really hope this is AF so i can start my first round of clomid on the 30th of aug. :)

Babylove i hope everything goes well. I bet if someone read about how we pcosers like when af arrives think we are mad! I hope clomid helps you.

@ghinspire - mrsc10 hit it on the head! You did it by yourself you made a bean without meds! And yes a holiday will do you good.

Afm im cd18 and feel fine, still bd'ng so if i lay an egg it will be bombarded with dp's guys but apart from that its all good!
Dp and i are planning a 2014 wedding!!! The thing is though it wont be a big traditional wedding, i dont know how we will get around this but i HATE wearing rings so what do we do about the ring part in our vows?? we say 2014 as it will take us an age to save up for it all lol! I wont turn into bridezilla though......i promise......but i know our wedding will be different!
Its bank holiday tomorrow but i am working, only got myself to blame i had thr chance to book it off but i didnt, oh well never mind its double pay and an extra days holiday but still......

I hope all you ladies are good!

:dust:

I think going to Hogmanay is going to make everything better. Hubby and I just booked the tickets. :)

I think going to Hogmanay is going to make everything better. Hubby and I just booked the tickets. :)

Hogmanay! Is that new years eve in scotland?
Im not keen on new years eve. Dp and i just stay in, eat junk food like take out and watch the television coverage. Mind you we are not people who go out patying much anyway so....

Hi ladies, just checking in.

Ghinspire I think a holiday will do you some good, especially for quality time with hubby. :hugs:

I'm cd15 and feel like I might have ovved yesterday cos I had cramping but I didn't have a positive ov test so I'll keep going with the opk and hopefully see something soon.

Hope everyone's ok. :)

Babylove i hope everything goes well. I bet if someone read about how we pcosers like when af arrives think we are mad! I hope clomid helps you.

@ghinspire - mrsc10 hit it on the head! You did it by yourself you made a bean without meds! And yes a holiday will do you good.

Afm im cd18 and feel fine, still bd'ng so if i lay an egg it will be bombarded with dp's guys but apart from that its all good!
Dp and i are planning a 2014 wedding!!! The thing is though it wont be a big traditional wedding, i dont know how we will get around this but i HATE wearing rings so what do we do about the ring part in our vows?? we say 2014 as it will take us an age to save up for it all lol! I wont turn into bridezilla though......i promise......but i know our wedding will be different!
Its bank holiday tomorrow but i am working, only got myself to blame i had thr chance to book it off but i didnt, oh well never mind its double pay and an extra days holiday but still......

I hope all you ladies are good!

:dust:

Woop love a good wedding!

My aunt got hitched earlier this year and they had a hand fastening. I don't know a great deal about it but worth a google? It was a good ceremony though.

Xxx

I think arranging or thinking about a wedding would be a great distraction away from baby making and pcos.
Even though i am working i am on the internet in between calls emailing venuesandcake decorators for quotes and stuff.
I will look at that hand fastening it sounds dfferent!

Weddings babys! food oh my!! :p i hope to plan my wedding next year and thank you @MUMFACE! i hope everything goes well...i will not let my dh leave the bedroom after aug 30th hahahaha!!

And mumface yesss they would think were maddd for actually getting excited for AF to be here and now that im on it im ...oh....why do i need these again...oh yeah. A CHILD! lol.

Ola chicas!

On the note of AF, she has obviously been scared off by all the attention I've had over the last couple of weeks and done a runner! Annoying seeing as I'd been banned from doing anything for the last month so there's no exciting reason why she's not here (before anyone gets excited hehe)

I think with the worrying and the antibiotics and other lovely herbal treats I've been taking after my cryotherapy it may be just off kilter a little?

One problem down (fingers crossed) onto the next; those darn ovaries of mine. I originally really wanted to find a natural way to help but am losing faith that it's even possible :/ I know it's naive but with all the trouble the pill has caused me (cervical erosion and high blood pressure) it feels like My body needs a break - gahhh I don't know.. There's no boom is there that tells you what to do. Shame!

Hope everyone had a good weekend (us Brits are only back at work today!!) and that all those waiting are not too stressed and those who are BDing are having fun for the rest of us :D

X

Ola chicas!

On the note of AF, she has obviously been scared off by all the attention I've had over the last couple of weeks and done a runner! Annoying seeing as I'd been banned from doing anything for the last month so there's no exciting reason why she's not here (before anyone gets excited hehe)

I think with the worrying and the antibiotics and other lovely herbal treats I've been taking after my cryotherapy it may be just off kilter a little?

One problem down (fingers crossed) onto the next; those darn ovaries of mine. I originally really wanted to find a natural way to help but am losing faith that it's even possible :/ I know it's naive but with all the trouble the pill has caused me (cervical erosion and high blood pressure) it feels like My body needs a break - gahhh I don't know.. There's no boom is there that tells you what to do. Shame!

Hope everyone had a good weekend (us Brits are only back at work today!!) and that all those waiting are not too stressed and those who are BDing are having fun for the rest of us :D

X

I have an eroded cervix too, didn't think it was any big deal, doc just said it means it's bumpy rather than smooth but perfectly normal either way!? I just bleed during pap smears

I miscarried. I got back from the ER last night at around 1 or 2am and threw up and then slept. It is unfortunate and I feel like I failed as a mother but I guess it wasn't meant to be. My levels were not doubling apparently and these things couldn't be helped. The ER doctor said to rest and drink fluids and take a rest from trying to conceive for a little while. I am also to call the obgyn and get another blood test to make sure all the hormone left.

I had ultrasounds done and the ER doctor said he didn't see anything which probably means everything has left the body.

:hugs2:

Wishing you the best.

Hey guys what do you think of this combo......
Im taking 1 vitamin b complex, 1 folic acid and 1 vitamin c tablet per day.
I heard vitamin b helps balance hormones and i believe it helped me on my last cycle as i didnt have bad pms or a heavy period.
Folic acid for obvious reasons as every woman who is ttc needs this until week 12 of pregnancy.
Vitamim c i take anyway and it has helped me in the past to get rid of colds quicker.
Im hoping the vitamins, healthy eating and positive attitude will get me a bfp by or for xmas.

Has anyone else tried vitamins to help balance their hormones?

I started drinking a tea that brought on a period overnight, when I hadn't had one for 5 months, and now I'm spotting on CD 25, when my cycles were 100+ days, see my signature!

Hoping I'm getting regulated? :happydance:

It's called "Female Toner Tea" by Traditional Medicinals

Rin731- ooooooh I'm going to look into that!!! I hate long cycles :grr:

Aaaah! Why do I keep hitting 'unsubscribe' by mistake on this thread!! I need to post a comment every time to subscribe again. Ha ha

Hi everyone.

I have been quiet lately and it's just because I am trying to get things back in order. My body is not feeling normal. I feel the opposite of putting myself back together and instead feel like I'm falling apart.

Today my doctor emailed me and asked if the ER doctor told me I had a UTI. I was completely taken off guard because I didn't know I even had a UTI. So now I am on antibiotics.

Tomorrow morning at 8am I am going to see MY doctor and finally see what is really going on with my body. The gyno hasn't been any real help yet and I think I need to get my blood pressure and such under control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->