Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Rain angel, do you temp to .0, or .00? You would get a more accurate chart if you had a thermometer that read to .00! I would have said you might have ovulated between CD17 and 20, looking at the jump in temp, but i think it's difficult because of the gaps, and the fact that you don't have a whole cycle's worth of temps yet. I know it gets much easier to read your chart a few months in, and not necessarily on the first cycle, because you need to know what is the norm for your body. Sorry I can't be more help :shrug:

MrsC10, sorry for the BFN :( How long have you been taking AC for now? Has it helped to give you better cycles? I am thinking about taking it, if I have to wait a while for my IUI on the nhs....after I've had my surgery though!

my thermometer has .00. i wasnt sure which one i needed to use, .0 or .00.

im kinda confused, as my opks are coming up almost positive and AF sure feels like she's on her way. (She should be here tomorrow)

Rain angel, opks don't really mean jack when you have pcos! Charting will work better. Opks don't detect ovulation, but your body gearing up to ov by releasing LH- with pcos your body is constantly trying to ov so LH is often spiking but not really getting u anywhere

Im confused. Af should be here very soon (cd26 today) but all weekend all i have wanted it :sex: and i hve had lots of energy. Yes my boobs feel heavy and i have had cramps on and off and bitten dp's head off a few times but i am now thinking it may be late ovulation ??
I read that a uterus that is ready to shed its lining can cause pressure and make the nerve endings in ones lady part (lol) feel sensitive resulting in the urge for :sex:
Does anyone else feel or felt horny before af comes?

Nlk i hope ypu wit isnt too long.

MrsC10 sorry for your bfn but you had a +opk which is great!

:hug:
:dust:

oh mumface, I hope this is all good signs for you!

I'm actually also pretty confused...even though AF is here, I haven't been in nearly as much pain as I normally am, and am not bleeding as much as I normally do. And something COMPLETELY new, I noticed a lot (and I mean a LOT) of EWCM, but whilst I was bleeding. I don't understand what this is? :dohh:I don't get how this has happened, or what it means, because I've never ever had EWCM, even when ovulating! And I'm still having twinges, like O pains. I might take an OPK later, just to be sure. I only use ICs, but I find them pretty good :shrug:

Lol, I know! It's all a bit weird right?! I haven't taken a hpt since thurs, because I figured it was completely AF...I'm thinking I might take a test in the morning, just to make sure?! I don't want to go ahead with the surgery if I don't know 100% for sure. Even though I'm sure it can't be very likely!

Good luck nlk!

Im wondering if a surge of hcg can make women want :sex:

Asuming im a 28 day cycle this time i will test on thursday. I have everything crossed!!
Xxxx

Rain angel, do you temp to .0, or .00? You would get a more accurate chart if you had a thermometer that read to .00! I would have said you might have ovulated between CD17 and 20, looking at the jump in temp, but i think it's difficult because of the gaps, and the fact that you don't have a whole cycle's worth of temps yet. I know it gets much easier to read your chart a few months in, and not necessarily on the first cycle, because you need to know what is the norm for your body. Sorry I can't be more help :shrug:

MrsC10, sorry for the BFN :( How long have you been taking AC for now? Has it helped to give you better cycles? I am thinking about taking it, if I have to wait a while for my IUI on the nhs....after I've had my surgery though!

im kinda confused, as my opks are coming up almost positive and AF sure feels like she's on her way. (She should be here tomorrow)

Rain angel, opks don't really mean jack when you have pcos! Charting will work better. Opks don't detect ovulation, but your body gearing up to ov by releasing LH- with pcos your body is constantly trying to ov so LH is often spiking but not really getting u anywhere

i'm learning that. if im right about my cycle i have 2 surges. one at ov, and one at af. the fs wants me to use them, and chart when i get a +, i guess to see how many surges i get a cycle.

According to the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility which is like a Bible for charting, it says that .0 is sufficient to record temps. .00 can almost give too much detail and therefore be confusing. You are simply looking for a temperature shift where temp rises for 3 days in a row and stays elevated until AF arrives (or hopefully stays elevated completely because you get a BFP!) GL - look at mine in my signature if you like

i should get my hands on that book. somebody was giving theirs away not long ago. i wonder if they still have it. my temp is staying in the 96 range, with the .0 up and down. today it was 96.07, with a + opk. Confused as heck.

Hi Everyone.
Ive been off for a while, decided on having a little break.

Had my HSG last week - that was slightly unpleasant !!! Won't be wanting one of those again in a while, but I got through it and no blockages at all. So it looks like the only problem is sporadic ovulation, hopefully easy correct by Clomid.

:)

Hope everyone is well & doing ok! xx

is your temp supposed to drop at ov? just curious. my chart gave me an "ovulation line", but its based on my + opk

Hey ladies, just quickly checking in.

I finally got my positive ov test at around cd19 and I am 3dpo today. DH and I BDed loads around ov so am feeling confident that we've done everything we can for this cycle. I am currently writing up a meal plan that will be low carb and will hopefully help with the cysts although I'm slightly worried that changing my diet might affect the Clomid and/or my hormones? My consultant told me that my blood work/hormone profile came back totally fine so I don't think I am insulin resistant or anything so not sure if it would affect anything... Any opinions would be great. :)

I would think eating healthy could only change things for the better Hun!

Hi ladies. AF has finally arrived so on to the next cycle for me. I'm quite optimistic. I always am when I get to start a new cycle. Taking AC again this month as well as camomile and spearmint tea so fingers crossed I O this cycle like last. I never get 2 +OPKS in 2 consecutive cycles. Maybe this time will be different.

Happy Tuesday xx

I finished UTI medication.

I have been feeling run down and I think I may have strained a muscle. I have a pulling underneath my shoulder blade that burns a little and it pulls into my neck.

I am freaked out it's meningitis but I feel like I would know if it was something like that right?

I think with all the bad things happening to me healthwise that I just feel like the world is coming down. I think...what else could possibly happen to me?

Hope you feel better soon Ghinspire.. :hugs:

I am waiting to O.. no positive OPK yet.. but fingers crossed.. will BD while i wait lol

Hi ladies. AF has finally arrived so on to the next cycle for me. I'm quite optimistic. I always am when I get to start a new cycle. Taking AC again this month as well as camomile and spearmint tea so fingers crossed I O this cycle like last. I never get 2 +OPKS in 2 consecutive cycles. Maybe this time will be different.

Happy Tuesday xx

Yes i am like you i get more positive with every af i have as i know my bits must be doing something right.

Hey ladies, just quickly checking in.

I finally got my positive ov test at around cd19 and I am 3dpo today. DH and I BDed loads around ov so am feeling confident that we've done everything we can for this cycle. I am currently writing up a meal plan that will be low carb and will hopefully help with the cysts although I'm slightly worried that changing my diet might affect the Clomid and/or my hormones? My consultant told me that my blood work/hormone profile came back totally fine so I don't think I am insulin resistant or anything so not sure if it would affect anything... Any opinions would be great. :)

Fx this clomid round is your way to a bfp!
:dust:

Ghinspire - i doubt its meningitis i think you would know if it was. Take care and relax. :hug:

Afm well im cd27 and i think af will have got me by the weekend. I have cramps, a dull headache and i am super tired. My cervix feels high up and very soft which is something i would usually associate with ovulation.
Im on my way home from work,i have lost my ear phones so instead of music i have to hear everyones conversation on the bus :|

:dust: and :hug:

Ghinspire - i doubt its meningitis i think you would know if it was. Take care and relax. :hug:

Afm well im cd27 and i think af will have got me by the weekend. I have cramps, a dull headache and i am super tired. My cervix feels high up and very soft which is something i would usually associate with ovulation.
Im on my way home from work,i have lost my ear phones so instead of music i have to hear everyones conversation on the bus :|

:dust: and :hug:

Sorry for the double post! My phone gave me the impression it hadnt posted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"