Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Miss noodles ah sorry to hear that always hurt hearing another pregnancy :hugs: and having to be paired up with her must have been hard :hugs: it will be your turn soon :) what cd are you on today???

Jojo I done two rounds of clomid then my hsg which showed I had a blocked tube (it unblocked now since my op) anyhow I was mad I didn't make the decision to have it done first, but if its a long wait then You might aswell start your meds if they give you some as you might get your :bfp: before your hsg :)

Nlk enjoy your holiday it will do you the world of good :hugs:

I have my scan tomorrow fx'd I can get started on my 2nd round of injectables :)

Miss noodles ah sorry to hear that always hurt hearing another pregnancy :hugs: and having to be paired up with her must have been hard :hugs: it will be your turn soon :) what cd are you on today???
[/B]

Day three today, so Soya Isoflavones round one starts tonight!! :happydance: Super super excited about this and I've been excited to start the day the past two mornings because I know we get to try again in just a few more days. The feeling of hope is really powerful!

My natural progesterone cream arrived this morning, too, so I'm going to do a bit more reading about how much to use and I will hopefully be able to get my body in some sort of a rhythm.

How are you doing? Scan day tomorrow, isn't it? When will you start round two of your injectables?

I have my scan tomorrow fx'd I can get started on my 2nd round of injectables :)

Fx'd for you hope that you can start your injectables :)

So I just got back from appointment. He said he is going to send me for laproscopy and OV drilling. I'm feeling quite posotive becuase I have heard good things about these procedures. I did ask him about clomid while I wait (he said at worst could be 3/4months) but he said in our pct that is not allowed until they check your tubes which is fare enough. He also said that its better if they do OV drilling and you start O'ing natural rather than with Clomid as less risk of multiples etc. Any one ever had either procedure?

Nlk, I asked doc about Agnus Castus he said you might as well try it if you think it will work wont hurt unless you are on clomid do you think its ok to keep using it for now.

xx

If they have said it's ok to carry on for now, that's fine. It's only when you actually start taking clomid that it will be a problem!

It sounds like you have a nice FS :thumbup: I hope you can get ovulating on your own with the OD...I don't think I'm having that done when I get my tubes checked etc, but I know scerena had it done a few months back! I'm sure she would chat to you about that specifically if you had any questions :)

How long have you been taking AC for? Do you have regular cycles naturally? I'm thinking about taking it for a bit after my surgery, but it depends on how long I have to wait for an IUI, or if I can try just the injectibles before then!

Miss noodles so we are one day apart :happydance: I was going to try soy but was given my injectables I'll be following your soy journey :)
Hope is very powerful it's so nice to feel like we are doing something when we can actually ttc :)

Yep scan tomorrow and then if all is okay I can start my injections tomorrow also too :)

Jojo I have had both :) there's more info in my journal the link is in my siggy so pop over and ask away any question you have :)

Nlk :hugs: hope your okay hun? You all prepared????

Nlk I have been taking AC since the begining of July it worked really well for me, I didn't O first time round but it took my cycle from 90 days down to 55 which i was very pleased with :) Also it made my AF much lighter and less painful than normal. I've heard its not very good if your cycles are normal though because it tends to have the opposite effect and make them longer. But if you have long cycles then I'm already a fan! Hoping it will bring them down even shorter this month. What surgery are you having is it TTC related?

Scerena, thanks so much I will check out your journel! I'm sure you will be seeing lots of questions from me soon :)

Thank you you soo much for all your advice you have no idea how much its helped:)

xx

Jojo- that's fine hun ask away... Think the journal page is about 3 or 4 when I had the op not sure :)

Hi girls just popping in.
As i can see a lot of you are feeling very positive and its nice to read positive things!

I am cd36 and bfn and no af. Im sure everything will be ok.
Came home to dp dressed as a policeman last night.....we are gng to a fancy dress a week on sat and its uniform theme. He looked soooo hot!! Im going as an air hostess. Should be a giggle.

:dust:

Ah mumface I saw air hostess and it reminded me of my flight home today!
Horrendous turbulence- and at once stage the plane started falling from the sky- I seriously thought I was gonna die! An air hostess fell and broke her hand being thrown during the turbulence!

Had my scan and all was good I started my 2nd round of injectables today :wohoo:

Mumface- the party sounds fun :) I'm sure you will have a good time :)

Congrats scerena I hope it goes well!!
Fx for you and hope they don't make u feel too icky.

I am 4dpo... hope this 2ww turns out to be worth the wait..

I am feeling positive this cycle.. first time I felt like this since my chemical.. but at the same time I dontwant to get my hopes up too much

I used digital ovulation tests and got the smiley faces so hoping we BD enough.. we didnt manage to BD on 1DPO though.. I would have preferred if we did but OH had a bad day and couldnt get himself in the mood

Hey girls, I got AF today so I'm going on to round 5 of Clomid. I've got one more go after this and my follow up in November, I'm hoping they talk about ovarian drilling but it's a possibility they may well discuss some form of IVF but of course it could be that they try us on something else. I've literally no idea and all the options and possibilities are running through my mind.

I'm hoping we don't need the follow up really, going onto round 5 feels unusually daunting! Probably cos it's almost the end of my meds. Eeek.

Hi Girls,

I'm 31 years old with pcos, have been ttc for over 2 years. I did concieve last December but sadly lost my sweet baby at 11wks. This month is especially hard for me, my due date was supposed to be Sept. 20th. My doc gave me the ok to start trying again 3 monthes ago. today I'm 12 days past ovulation but not feeling very confident. Feeling hopeless acutually.
I'm sorry to be such a downer but I have nobody to talk to who really understands what I'm feeling.

Hey ladies, just wanted to update that we got married last week on Friday! Now we're back to talks about TTC with a little more effort!

Welcome aboard Chloe.

Talking about anything and everything is what we're here for :)

this month is hard for me too. I was pregnant 2 years ago and they decided i had conceived around the 22/29th of sept. they didnt know because i wasnt having AF. my due date was the 29th of june to the 7th of july. i miscarried at what they think was 3 weeks. it'll be 7 years for 11/10 ttc.

Hiya chloe! Thats the name i have chosen if I have a pink one lol!
Yes talk about anything and everything on here. We all know what we all go throughso we understand.

Hopeful: your flight sounds scary! I hate turbulance and that poor woman breaking her hand. My outfit is from my friends hen night 2yrs ago and im so chuffed it still fits!

Good luck stevens10! I hope it works i have everything crossed.

Afm im cd36 with cramps and moods. Given up hope of af she can please herself lol! I am ashamed i have fallen back into my old negative ways. I need to snap out of it for real. I was doing so well not to obses but after two bfns and no af its sent me daft again.
I feel a little depressed today and considering a duvet day tomorrow with re-runs of jeremy kyle via itv2, chocolates, crisps and fried food mmmm yes but huge no no for pcos and ttc friendly living!

Xxxx

Hi Ladies

I have secretly wondered if I have PCOS since 2008, when I went off the pill and never got regular periods. I figured it was taking my body a longer time to become normal again and my family doctor didn't raise any concerns. At that time my cycles were 40-53 days. I finally got pregnant by charting for a few cycles and figuring out when you ovulate when you ovulate at a different time each cycle is hard! (which I'm sure you guys understand). I ended up ovulating on CD23 the cycle I conceived my son. I finally got my AF back 8 months post-partum and again my cycles were 37-46 days long. I conceived after 3 cycles, on CD32 which ended in miscarriage, possibly because the egg had degraded from sitting around too long before release (this was postulated to me by an OB/GYNE). Because of the MC I had a trans-vag u/s which noted several large follicles on each ovary and a large CL cyst (I overheard the tech telling the radiologist) but haven't been told the results officially as the reason for the u/s was to ensure my uterus was clear of any retained tissue. When I asked my doctor if it is possible that I have PCOS he said no, because I'm not overweight, don't have acne, or excessive hair growth. However, I have had trouble with pain from ovarian cysts earlier in life (even when I was on the contraceptive pill). I have always been an athlete so I wonder if this has masked my symptoms- like weight and insulin resistance. However, I have always been very muscular without even trying. I used to joke that I do one bicep curl and would look like a body builder. I have hair on my toes and fingers (it may be blond but it's there). I have very oily skin and hair. I am going to the doctors on Monday and am going to push for more testing because I want to get pregnant again soon and don't want to have to put up with 50+ day cycles again. I have recently learned about soy iso and plan on trying that next cycle to see if it helps me ovulate or move up ovulation. Does this sound like PCOS to you ladies? Do you have any advice?

Hopefulthank hun :) they weren't too bad last cycle so I am really hoping I don't feel bad this time :)
How's your pregnancy going?

Laurabe fx'd for this cycle for you we will all be cheering you on :happydance:

stevens2010 I hope that you get your :bfp: this cycle sorry af got you :hugs: try not to worry too much about what happens next try and focus on this cycle as no reason why you won't get your :bfp: your still in the game :hugs:

Chloe welcome :hi: I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: with your due date comin up it must be extremely hard for you :hugs:
The ladies here are lovely and supportive and we are here if you even need to vent :hugs:

Misskaileigh CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage :wohoo: I hope your ttc journey is a very short one :)

Mumface sorry it's all getting to you :hugs: can you not get provera? Your day sounds so nice :)

activemom I would definately get a 2nd opinion! If you have loads of follicles and cysts it sounds like pcos. I'm not overweight I have a healthy bmi and I have pcos! Maybe get some bloods done and another scan- definately get a 2nd opinion from another doc :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->