Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

So upset! Went to pick up my cot I ordered 12 weeks ago and the shop effed up
And it wasn't there! (45 min drive to get there too!) Tried every baby shop and everyone only orders things in as required :(
So have now ordered another one elsewhere (they lost a $1,300 sale) they weren't keeping my money after the rude bitch said "I should charge u a cancellation fee since you've got ages you could be waiting for this!" umm that's not the point it was there 3 months ago when I paid for it!

How rude! They messed up!! No more business for them! Tut tut

So upset! Went to pick up my cot I ordered 12 weeks ago and the shop effed up
And it wasn't there! (45 min drive to get there too!) Tried every baby shop and everyone only orders things in as required :(
So have now ordered another one elsewhere (they lost a $1,300 sale) they weren't keeping my money after the rude bitch said "I should charge u a cancellation fee since you've got ages you could be waiting for this!" umm that's not the point it was there 3 months ago when I paid for it!

Very rude shop assistant. cancellation fee? Ppfffftt!
Good choice get your things elsewhere.
I work for a mail order catalogue and i know exactly what i am buying on my staff discount lol!

Hi ladies hope we are having a fun weekend!
Katerz i cant belive u are 12 weeks already! That has flown by.

Afm cd39, no af but feeling crampy. Going to meet my friend now for shopping and then dinner woohoo! Not seen her for ages.

:dust:

Scerena- had a hard time deciding!
Wanted dinosaurs but couldn't find a cotset/ bedding etc.
Then animals. Then I found a quilt cover that has elephants under the stars and I thought that leaves it open I can have animals and stars moon. I'll put a pic up when it's done

Welcome newbies.

And congrats muss kaileigh!!!!
We'd love to see a wedding pic!!!

Oohhh nursery themes! Fun!!
I orriginally wanted an underwater theme as my work place do fishy wall transfers for kids but the cot bed i am getting has a teddy bear carved on the end so i have now decided on a teddy bears picnic. If we have a girl i will make it girly and the same if we have a lilttle man. Teddy bear things are so easy to come by. Also my sister in law is a good artist so i will buy her some paints and canvases i am hoping she would paint some lovely teddybear themes for us.
Dp thinks im psycic. Everytime we talk babies i always refer to our future bean as a he. Like i say i cant wait to take ethan on his first holiday. He says i must have something in my mind that we are going to have a boy! Id love a boy, they are cheeky lol!

i was told if you "know" what you're gonna have it, to expect the opposite. i refer to mine as a she and everybody keeps telling me im gonna have a boy.

I'm not sure whether i should laugh or cry, or be excited. I finally figured out why I can't get pregnant. (I hope!!)

I temped most of my cycle. there are some days i just cant cause i dont sleep more than an hour or two before i wake up and it says to temp with 3-6 hours of sleep.

anyway, i temped, and opked. opk had ov on the 3rd, temp showed ov on the 4th. LP should be 14-16 days. I'm fairly sure i oved on the 3rd.... which means my LP phase was only 11 days. Nasty witch showed up at 7 pm (while i was at work!!) last night.

Can they fix LP defects?

Yes rain angel I know there are some herbal remedies but can't think which ones at the moment! Things that lengthen your lp.
I'm not sure what an fs would recommend though

hopeful - i've heard there are, but i was told not to take herbals with metformin. i think the fs will give me progesterone. somebody on another forum here said they have LPD, and thats what they gave her.

Oh yes that too! There's progesterone creams or in bad cases they'll give u progesterone suppositories

i know i can make things out much worse in my head than they really are. but part of me is very excited. if its just a lpd, that's not something that's gonna really inhibit my baby plans as its fixable. i figured i'd just be told i have bad eggs, etc. things that CAN'T be fixed.

Almost anything can be fixed! I had "bad eggs" never ripened to point where my body could ovulate so I had 49 dead eggs that had formed into cysts!

Congrats on your wedding misskayleigh and welcome to a the newbies.

I've not really felt like coming on BnB much recently, but decided to stop moping now and just get on with it. Cd 135 today, just over a month till my next hospital appointment. On the upside they've surely got to do something more when I go back, right?

Nexis, I'd be kicking and screaming if they don't! My doc says no period for 3 months increases your risk of uterine cancer

Almost anything can be fixed! I had "bad eggs" never ripened to point where my body could ovulate so I had 49 dead eggs that had formed into cysts!

i was told that if you have "bad eggs" you're just out of the game. but i was also told im "too old" to have a baby, too!

Nexis, I see you've been prescribed met. Your doctor should be upping the dose, or giving you provera. I totally agree with hopeful. you need to be making a ruckus!!

Nexis, I see you've been prescribed met. Your doctor should be upping the dose, or giving you provera. I totally agree with hopeful. you need to be making a ruckus!!

I'm going to make sure that I get them to do something more because this is just ridiculous. It's just a pity that my appt was rearranged from August to October and my GP won't up the dosage as metformin for PCOS isn't a licensed use for it, so they're leaving it to the hospital. Obviously I want to start ovulating but at the moment I just really want AF/withdrawal bleed as I really don't feel right not having anything for such long stretches.

It really annoys me that drs leave ladies for so long without an AF as like hopeful
says it increases the risk of cancer! My GP was happy to leave me but my FS was not happy that AF had not been for 4+ months so prescribed provera to bring on AF.

Anyway...off my soap box now!! Lol

Insist they do something nexis...they certainly can't leave you 135 days with nothing!

I'm going to make sure that I get them to do something more because this is just ridiculous. It's just a pity that my appt was rearranged from August to October and my GP won't up the dosage as metformin for PCOS isn't a licensed use for it, so they're leaving it to the hospital. Obviously I want to start ovulating but at the moment I just really want AF/withdrawal bleed as I really don't feel right not having anything for such long stretches.

yes, it is. i was having 6 months between af (OR MORE!) and they put me on met. when it didnt work, they upped it. i just had it upped again, and now im bonkers again.

have they done ultrasounds, etc?

:hi: all sorry I have been MIA had a hectic weekend :)
I hope everyone is well :hugs:

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't checked in all weekend had a bit of a manic one. How is everyone?

Scerena How are your injectables going? Jsut wondering when you had your OV Drilling how long did you have to wait. I was told 3 to 4 months.

But someone said if you ring up the hospital and tell them that you are available at short notice could you be put on a list for cacellations you can get seen sooner? Has anyone else heard of this?

xx

yes, it is. i was having 6 months between af (OR MORE!) and they put me on met. when it didnt work, they upped it. i just had it upped again, and now im bonkers again.

have they done ultrasounds, etc?

Originally I had blood tests, slightly high testosterone then an u/s that did show some cysts and one ovary was slightly larger. Had more bloods at hospital but can't get those results till I go back in october. Fs said she expects it will show low progesterone too and was a bit surprised this hadn't been checked previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->