Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thanks scerena- everything is good. Was a bit stressed about him after bad flight yesterday but been feeling a few teeny kicks so feeling a bit better. Starting the nursery today.

Stevens- fx no 5 is the one xx

Mumface- I hope someone shows soon!

I am glad that you have felt him kick I bet you were so relieved :hugs: your flight sounded terrible :hugs:
What theme are you having in your nursery?

Hello ladies, just checking in.

Sounds like such a mixed day for you all... Either way, I hope tomorrow is at least a little better.

I took my first dose of soya yesterday and have had no side effects so far. We're refitting our kitchen at the moment, so my diet is far from ideal, but I've lost weight this past week, which is good, and I've been getting my exercise.in by painting and lugging stuff about.

Anyways, its Friday tomorrow - woohoo!

Scerena- had a hard time deciding!
Wanted dinosaurs but couldn't find a cotset/ bedding etc.
Then animals. Then I found a quilt cover that has elephants under the stars and I thought that leaves it open I can have animals and stars moon. I'll put a pic up when it's done

Welcome newbies.

And congrats muss kaileigh!!!!
We'd love to see a wedding pic!!!

miss nooidles - we put in a new kitchen early this year. big job but so rewarding!

Miss noodles- you sound busy will feel rewarding once it's completed :) and getting your exercise in too is a bonus :)

Hopeful- cant wait to see pics when it is complete :)

I am 4dpo... hope this 2ww turns out to be worth the wait..

I am feeling positive this cycle.. first time I felt like this since my chemical.. but at the same time I dontwant to get my hopes up too much

I used digital ovulation tests and got the smiley faces so hoping we BD enough.. we didnt manage to BD on 1DPO though.. I would have preferred if we did but OH had a bad day and couldnt get himself in the mood

Hey i hope you will be our no15 bfp! I think this thread is due one very very soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Scerena- had a hard time deciding!
Wanted dinosaurs but couldn't find a cotset/ bedding etc.
Then animals. Then I found a quilt cover that has elephants under the stars and I thought that leaves it open I can have animals and stars moon. I'll put a pic up when it's done

Welcome newbies.

And congrats muss kaileigh!!!!
We'd love to see a wedding pic!!!

Oohhh nursery themes! Fun!!
I orriginally wanted an underwater theme as my work place do fishy wall transfers for kids but the cot bed i am getting has a teddy bear carved on the end so i have now decided on a teddy bears picnic. If we have a girl i will make it girly and the same if we have a lilttle man. Teddy bear things are so easy to come by. Also my sister in law is a good artist so i will buy her some paints and canvases i am hoping she would paint some lovely teddybear themes for us.
Dp thinks im psycic. Everytime we talk babies i always refer to our future bean as a he. Like i say i cant wait to take ethan on his first holiday. He says i must have something in my mind that we are going to have a boy! Id love a boy, they are cheeky lol!

@activemom - your symtoms mirror mine! I havent had a baby yet though.
I am not overweight (ok maybe by a few pounds but who isnt?) my skin gets oily as does my hair if i dont wash it daily, i have fine hairs on my toes, fingers and from my belly button o my pubic area amd i also get cramps on and off. I mistake the cramps for an impending af but so far (cd37) no trace.
I stopped bcp in april to ttc#1 and had 3 afs on my own. Cycle1 33days, cycle2 54 days and cycle3 26days, cycle4 and day37 no af and 2 bfn but had cramping on and off all week.
Yes i would seek a 2nd opinion, just because you dont have the typical signs of pcos doesnt mean you may not have it. Its worth asking doctor for an ultrasound and a hormonal blood test.
My hormone levels came back normal but my u/s diagnosed pcos.

Good luck and take care!!

Thank you ladies for the feedback:)

Congrats on you wedding too misskaileigh.

Trying to keep up with this thread is going to keep me busy:)

Mumface, it's funny u say that, I always thought we'd have a girl! Then the moment I fell pregnant we both knew it would be a boy! And on all our scans it's been 100% obvious it's a boy

Just be careful when changing a baby boys nappy as they pee on you and it goes everywhere lol!
I know this from looking after my nephews when they were babies, they are 6, 7 and 9 now! Wow its gone quick. Only seems like yesterday they were coming home from hospital all tiny and snuggled up.
The youngest one is 6 and he is so loving, they all are but he is the most, the 7yr old is all rough and tumble and is on his schools football team and is a total mud magnet! The eldest is a mixture of the two younger ones.
Ooohhh i cant wait to bring mine up! I wonder what s/he will be like?

My hubby is a huge soccer fanatic and has already said Jace will be playing!

So is mine! Hes a big manchester united fan so ethan will be a true red like his dad and grandad. Whereas if we have a chloe she might be like me and think omg its just a game get over it!

I would love my children (boy or girl) to be into sports or some kind of hobby or club. I think its good for confidence and self esteem.

Cant wait to be a mum. I love being an aunt so much i think tjat makes me even more broodier.

LOL my OH says if we have a boy he wants to choose the name.. every name he has suggested has been a Rangers player..! So I have told him I will choose the name haha

Hello!

Thought I would update you. We had our 12 week scan yesterday everything looks fine, lazy baby like its dad who wouldn't move to be measured then turned its back on us! Tut

Hope everyone is well and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all...hello to the newbs!

Xxx

Hey Katerz, Hopeful and Mumface,

It's so lovely to see you all chatting about your hopes for the future, wherever each of you is in your journey. The arrival of AF (whether forced or not) seems to have really boosted my hopes and I'm feeling optimistic for the first time in weeks.

My DH is a massive football and cycling fan, but I think I have successfully (so far at least) managed to dodge any related names. I guess I'm also lucky that he says I have the right to the final say as I'm the one that will either be pushing or going under the knife to give birth to him or her!

I've spent my evening at a work's do - a murder mystery evening. So many people seemed to be having a really good time, but it's not even maybe my cup of tea, so I've made a mental note never to go to another one! Am now tucked up in bed and about to pick up my book and snuggle down.

Acupuncture #5 tomorrow, so halfway through the course I pre-paid. Today is also CD5 and day 3 for my soya isoflavones. I hope that my acupuncturist will be able to start intensifying the fertility treatment tomorrow - I will let you know how it goes.

Have a super weekend ladies!

So upset! Went to pick up my cot I ordered 12 weeks ago and the shop effed up
And it wasn't there! (45 min drive to get there too!) Tried every baby shop and everyone only orders things in as required :(
So have now ordered another one elsewhere (they lost a $1,300 sale) they weren't keeping my money after the rude bitch said "I should charge u a cancellation fee since you've got ages you could be waiting for this!" umm that's not the point it was there 3 months ago when I paid for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->