Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ok i feel odd.
Im super tired and the thought of food makes me heave. I spotted a tiny bit on weds but no sign of af yet. I had cramps up util then and now, apart from extreme tiredness i feel nothing.

Maybe it was ib.....?
I will test on sunday morning, give any possible hgc levels a chance to rise......

Miss noodles i adore baking and i am trying to master frosting, like they do on cupcake wars! Although mine look like they hve been in a war once i have tried to ice them lol! Think i will stick to cross stitch for now !

Mumface- all sounds good :) fx'd it's IB, I hope you get a nice looking test on Sunday :)

miss noodles I am injecting until thurs and hopefully that will be it :)

Sounds like hard work and fun with your friend all that baking plus helps keep your mind off ttc :hugs:

aein I hope that you dot have pcos :hugs: basically the cysts on your ovaries will be shown by u/s and also a blood test to confirm. Most pcos'ers will have long or non existent cycles and need help to get af...
Your doc may put you on medication to help you ovulate :hugs:

stayhopeful I am so sorry Hun :hugs: a loss is always hard, I feel the same about it never happening after my loss :hugs:

We are all here for you if you need to vent/cry etc its a rough time for you...

What injections will you be doing with letrozole?

Good evening all my lovely ladies!

I am back from my hols now, it was so nice to get away! Feeling really rested, and raring to go!

Hi to all the newbies :wave: I can't believe how many people are here now!

I'm trying to catch up, but it all moves so quickly!!

I am back from my hols now, it was so nice to get away! Feeling really rested, and raring to go!

wb sweety

i hope u r doing fine:flower:

Welcome back, did you have a good holiday?

Not been up to much today, af seems to be winding down today which is fab. We're away for the weekend at my parents holiday home in Herefordshire, just nice to get away for a couple of days. Hope you're all good :)

Hi ladies. Well....it would appear my 'diagnosis' was wrong. Had the results back from my internal ultrasound yesterday. My ovaries look absolutely fine. They're not enlarged (they were the last time, but they said there's a million reasons why that could have happened) and there's no cysts. The doctor at the hospital looked back through my records and told me that with the results I've had he thinks it's safe to rule out PCOS. I'm really annoyed about the fact that for the past year I've been getting to grips with the news to now be told everything is fine. I'm obviously delighted to know everything is ok, but I'm very annoyed with my GP practice!!
Even though I don't belong here anymore, can I hang around? I feel really at home with you guys x

stayhopeful I do Menopur it will be 14days Stimming at my next scan :dohh: good luck Hun I hope they bring you your bfp- is this your first time using injections or have you before?

nlk glad you are feeling rested :) how was the holiday? Do you have a nice tan???

Nexis I am glad your af is calming down :)

MrsC10 A whole year thinking you have pcos then to be told you don't :wacko: I'd be so angry! I bet you're relieved but still your gp's an a*se!!! I am sure no one minds you sticking around, you're still ttc :hugs:

I don't mind you still hanging around, MrsC10 :)

yes, scerena, lovely tan :) at least I look like I've been away!

it was so nice, nexis! Just nice to be able to go away and relax...I didn't once think about all this ttc stuff, and surgery, and drugs! I think it's done me good!

Hi ladies. Well....it would appear my 'diagnosis' was wrong. Had the results back from my internal ultrasound yesterday. My ovaries look absolutely fine. They're not enlarged (they were the last time, but they said there's a million reasons why that could have happened) and there's no cysts. The doctor at the hospital looked back through my records and told me that with the results I've had he thinks it's safe to rule out PCOS. I'm really annoyed about the fact that for the past year I've been getting to grips with the news to now be told everything is fine. I'm obviously delighted to know everything is ok, but I'm very annoyed with my GP practice!!
Even though I don't belong here anymore, can I hang around? I feel really at home with you guys x

You know, I had the same thing. My ovaries have no cysts... yet I have PCOS?

Hang around as long as you wish. :thumbup: the more the merrier!

MrsC, hope you're okay. Sounds all a bit unsettling - hope you get more answers soon . I'll second everyone else though - feel free to stick around!

Nlk, glad you had a good break and are relaxed. So nice to have a break from TTC and, for me, remembering what life was like before all this began!

Afm, I had my next acupuncture session yesterday and spent the rest of the day sobbing my heart out. I have no idea what brought it on. I've also had quite a lot of pain in my lady regions - what I assumed was ovulation pain as it wasn't too dissimilar to when I had ohss, although significantly milder. Expected a drop or spike in temp this morning, but it hasn't shown, so maybe tomorrow...

trying to remain positive, keep my spirits high. Hope you're all having a good weekend

MrsC10 that's awful! I'm with everyone else, you stick around as long as you like :D

Af has left the building so we're properly onto cycle 4 now. Going to jump hubby the minute we get home :haha:

stayhopeful I do Menopur it will be 14days Stimming at my next scan :dohh: good luck Hun I hope they bring you your bfp- is this your first time using injections or have you before?

I hope menopur does the trick for both of us! This will be my first time using injectibles. Two cycles ago I did an hCG mini dose, but that's it.

I'm going crazy waiting for AF. I finished a week of Prometrium on Wednesday night and I'm just waiting. I've been cramping since Thursday and I keep expecting to see spotting whenever I go to the bathroom, but nothing!:growlmad: I just want to start this new cycle already!

This was definitely a hard week for me, but I'm doing better. I think in some ways I needed to go through it. This week was about what could have been, but now I can look toward the future and hopefully my bfp is right around the corner.

Bfn as expected .... Hhhmmppphhh!

MrsC10 im glad you dont have pcos what a relief! But that just shows how un trained gps are when it comes to pcos. I still firmly believe my gp saw cysts, put 2 and 2 together and made 5 nd assumed i had pcos. I say this because my hormone levels are normal and i have proved since april have had 3 periods on my jack! Yes stick around.

Nexis gl on cycle 4 i hope its not a long one this time.

Miss noodles i have days when im high on life and then i drop right down to where i cant even listen to certain songs without sobbing. Speaking of which as im typing this i need to switch tracks as cancer by my chemical romance is making me want to bawl!

Afm i am cd47 and im like yeh ok whatever happens happens.
Our fancy dress party was fun. Dp looked hot as a copper so he was arrested as soon as we got home (tmi) so if an egg was lying in wait.....may god have mercy on its soul lol!

I wonder where ghinspires gone? I recall she was seeing an fs like about now. I hope shes ok.

:dust:

mumface, sorry to hear about the bfn :( Hopefully everything sorts itself out soon!

I was just thinking about ghinspire as well! I hope she's ok. Maybe she's just taking some time out...If you're reading this, ghinspire, remember we're all here for you, and hope you're doing well. And I hope your FS appt went ok!

I have my pre-op on wednesday, ready for my laproscopy on the 9th october. Getting more nervous...we BDed last night, but the pain that it left me in was unreal...so I'm actually kind of looking forward to getting some answers!

Another scare :( had some bleeding. 5 hours at the hospital. Numerous tests including a very invasive Pap smear :( everything looks ok and they just put it down to low lying placenta. My monthly midwife app is now fortnightly to keep an eye on it. And I have to have a growth and fluid volume scan in the next week. Geez he worries me!

Hi ladies.

Hopeful: I've got my fingers crossed that the bleeding is all OK and that everything is fine.

I decided to take an OPK test. I haven't had any signs that O is approaching apart from a bit of pain on my right side. Well....I'm sure the test line was darker than the control and it appeared really quickly. Eeek!!
I've never ovulated in two consecutives months. I'm putting it down to the fact that I've taken AC this month again.

I'm still not amazing at this ovulation malarky....does the test line being darker than the control line mean that I'm ovulating like now?

x

Stayhopeful- I know what you mean I was going crazy waiting for af after provera... Af took 8 days I think it was I was just wanted to get on to my second round

Hoping the Menopur is all we need for our :bfp:

Nlk- do you usually get pain? I find bd hurts when I'm ovulating :( can't wait for you appointment tomorrow :)

Hopefulfor1st- so sorry for your scare Hun :hugs: I can't imagine how you felt but I am glad everything is okay and they are monitoring you closely :hugs:

Mrsq10- sounds like you are ovulating any day now :happydance: just bd away :)

Mumface- sorry about your bfn :hugs:

Afm- nothing new to report, I have my scan thurs and hoping that I get to trigger fx'd!

Fingers crossed Thursday proves to be a good day for you.

Tested with a CB and got a smiley face!! So I jumped DH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->