Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Morning ladies :) I've been to the hospital today, nothing to worry about :dance: They said they reckon its inflammation. Unluckily for me I had a bloke doing the examination (would of preferred a woman) and he asked if it was ok if a student observed and I was like yeah they need to learn...and it was a really fit young guy :blush: I was thinking just my flaming luck that I now have to get my baps out :haha:

I had that when I went for my HSG, I thought yeah why not they need to learn.

Good looking, young student doctor and I'm there with my legs spread and my foof in his face! Nightmare!!!

I cant believe whats going on this cycle. I just took a digi ovulation test and I got a smiley! I thought I was 4dpo!
Ive had a little cm yesterday and today, I decided on a whim to take the test and sure enough I got a smiley! When my cbfm said I was ovulating I had no cm and the digi test was negative.
Crazy pcos cycle. I dont feel too bad as we've dtd everyday since the 27th except for the 30th and yesterday (3rd) we'll stay going for another few days. hopefully we didnt miss our chance with this messing around! So Im either 4dpo or on cd17 :shrug:

Cbfm don't work with pcos as they find patterns , and our bodies have no patterns!

I cant believe whats going on this cycle. I just took a digi ovulation test and I got a smiley! I thought I was 4dpo!
Ive had a little cm yesterday and today, I decided on a whim to take the test and sure enough I got a smiley! When my cbfm said I was ovulating I had no cm and the digi test was negative.
Crazy pcos cycle. I dont feel too bad as we've dtd everyday since the 27th except for the 30th and yesterday (3rd) we'll stay going for another few days. hopefully we didnt miss our chance with this messing around! So Im either 4dpo or on cd17 :shrug:

Cbfm don't work with pcos as they find patterns , and our bodies have no patterns!

Im starting to realise that. I knew buying it that it could be unreliable with pcos but i didnt know enough back then to fully understand. I thought it would save me money in the long run. Turns out il probably end up spending more, as if i dont get a bfp this month il use the monitor AND digis!!

I caved in......:bfn:
Who am i kidding?

Just dawned on me from the age of 17 until april this year i did all i could to prevent pregnancy! I made sure i was on the best bcp, i even made dp where condoms even with me on bcp with we first started :sex: under the understanding i could get caught so easily!
If only it was easy. Now im doing all i can to get a bfp.
Im going to ask my doctor about AC. I dont want to take it only to have it mess me up.
I am so so tired! I have been off work today (day off) so how can i be tired? I was ready for going to bed.at 8pm when dp's mum came round needing to use our printer so couldnt go to bed as would have been abit rude. Then masterchef was on and i LOVE that show soooo much so had to watch. Thrn had some random conversations with dp about furby's, bread (?!) and how minging his toes are (i have a thing about feet.....bleh dont like feet) yeah i think we need to get out more lmao!
So random but hey hum.
Now its time for bed i am tired now!

:dust:

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! Been with dp six years today !!! We met in work when he got sat next to me after his team leader left,i had noticed him around, thought he was hot but didnt know his name.
So we chatted about films, music, food anything to make conversation. Then on halloween the office had a dress up day. I wore my pink fishnets, doc martins, black frilly skirt, dark make up and did my hair a bit wild. I went as a goth. Then i went for a smoke on my last break at 4pm(when i used to.smoke) and saw him leaving as he finished earlier than me. So i went over to him and said "have u got an email.address.so i can send u that track from 28days later?" he gave me his.email.address and the rest is history!
And then it was our first date 6 yrs ago today. We went to watch de ja vou (film) and he had to explain the flm to me whilst he drove me home as i didnt get the plot.
Then as we pulled up outside my parents house he leaned in for a kiss and i was like yeah we are official yippeee!!
Months later he said it was my dressing as a goth that got his attention!

Just felt like sharing that with you all!

Hey ladies!!! Wow 20bfps that is awesome!!!!!! Well just wanted to poke through and give some updates.. my sister lost her baby about 3weeks ago,her body started attacking the baby and she had a bad reaction to the medicine :( she is doing better now but it was/is very trying time for her. Now she just more focused on me having a baby.

AFM ive had some medical issues...Dr. really isn't sure what's going on, but the lower half of my let leg has been numb for a month...ive done mri 's and nothing was found...it is possible that there is a nerve that is pinched but they haven't found out where. Its pretty strange, I don't hurt but this is a weird feeling. As for TTC I've pretty much been natural beside the prenatals. My cycles are like clock work.. (just no bfp yet)..baby dancing...and living life...

If anyone is TTC naturally I would love some tips and vitamins that I can take.

Baby dust to all

That's it. Thermometer is exiting my TTC routine, I'm p*@#ed off with the little £%@*er for making me miserable every morning and I REFUSE to start my day feeling crappy every morning. So what if my body doesn't work - if I don't know I can at least fool myself into having some hope instead of walking around stressed and upset. Grr.

*and breathe*

So, my temping is clearly stressing me out and its really not helpful for my mental state, so I'm giving it up. Coupled with the physical side effects of Clomid, we are certain this isn't the month for us, so have left message for FS in the hopes that we can discuss the dryness issue.

I've been so positive and optimistic this cycle, but tempting stresses me out so much, I can't believe how angry I've spent my first two hours of today. It's just not worth getting upset over, is it!

Sorry, clearly needed to vent. Mid-cycle madness and two week wait....

Mspeachyp im sorry to hear about your sister and i hope they sort your leg out.

Miss noodles thats why i dont temp, im a massive believer in ignorance is bliss. I know my body doesnt work correctly so i dont need an opk or a bbt to remind me.
When i was coming upto cd14 i convinced myself i was going to ovulate. It made me feel good though.
Mind over matter is my way forward now. The mind can do powerful things.......like make me imagine bfp symtoms lol!

I gave up on temping months ago, my chart always looked like a massive zig zag, all over the place. I think it's time to forget the opks too tbh. I've never had a positive and I don't even know if I've started ovulating again so why stress :D

Totally agree - it causes more problems than it solves and opks always give me dodgy results.

Spoke with FS and it has made me soooo mad. Apparently dryness is 'virtually unheard of among the hundreds of women we have on Clomid' and I should just go and 'buy any standard lube, it'll be just fine'.... Imagine all this in a patronising tone with a sentiment that I'm a time waster. Not not not happy.

I think there are two things here - the level of care from the NHS is a problem, but women arent being open enough about embarrassing side effects - I was also told that women don't suffer mood swings, but that's not true either. I guess its what you get with such a sensitive issue. How frustrating.

Still, CD16, dtd last yesterday, so now I guess we're assuming we are in a two week wait. Fingies crossed

Totally agree - it causes more problems than it solves and opks always give me dodgy results.

Spoke with FS and it has made me soooo mad. Apparently dryness is 'virtually unheard of among the hundreds of women we have on Clomid' and I should just go and 'buy any standard lube, it'll be just fine'.... Imagine all this in a patronising tone with a sentiment that I'm a time waster. Not not not happy.

I think there are two things here - the level of care from the NHS is a problem, but women arent being open enough about embarrassing side effects - I was also told that women don't suffer mood swings, but that's not true either. I guess its what you get with such a sensitive issue. How frustrating.

Still, CD16, dtd last yesterday, so now I guess we're assuming we are in a two week wait. Fingies crossed

Your doctor sounds horrible, not very nice to be spoken to like that. Here is a link for you about Clomid & dryness....and preseed.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/clomid.html

I definitely wouldn't recommend "any standard lube" but you probably already knew that.

Fingers crossed for your TWW! x

My FS told me I should be temping and using OPK's when I first saw him. Even though I'd explained that I heard OPK's are inaccurate with PCOS and my bbt chart looks more like a map of the french alps lol!

Miss Noodles sorry that you had a hard time with your FS. I know that they've got the 'knowledge' but I they don't understand what it actually like to go through the process of TTC with any kind of problem!

Still no AF here, resisting the urge to test, I just keep reminding myself that I've been here a million times before and its always the pcos! Unless I have any obvious pregnancy symptoms i.e. morning sickness then I know its just my over keen imagination!

xx

:hugs: to you miss noodles, your fs sounds horrible.

saw DH for lunch and he is not impressed. He's mad because we already knew about lube etc, but were checking to be sure we were following the right steps and to make them aware of challenges - if we wait until we see them in march we will have gone our whole course of Clomid without an opportunity to discuss it all. Humph. Anyways, I should probably get off my soapbox now and just be a good girl, wait patiently etc.

Jojo - you've stronger willpower than me. I get through hpts like they're going out of fashion unless I can be sure I'm not pregnant. If I have any doubt at all I am liable to test pretty much daily. Obsessive yes, but that's exactly why tempting doesn't work! Fxd for you

Your doctor sounds horrible, not very nice to be spoken to like that. Here is a link for you about Clomid & dryness....and preseed.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/clomid.html

I definitely wouldn't recommend "any standard lube" but you probably already knew that.

Fingers crossed for your TWW! x

Thanks. So nice when there are studies etc to prove it true. It's bloomin horrid and not nice to talk about, but you guys are great and actually getit. Doctors curse internet forums, but we probably wouldn't need to use them for advice and support so much if the doctors actually did their jobs well

sorry miss noodles ur fs sounds horrible. If you google clomid side affects dryness or thick cm is mentioned as are mood.swings. Also as an fs he should know ky jelly or any other normal lube can damage sperm. your fs sounds like he needs to go back to college and learn some people skills. :hugs:

Im cd 23 now and feel really bloated. Had a cup of tea before and felt like id eaten a chiken chow mein all to myself. Sign of af or bean? I got a bfn yesterday but thats my own fault for testing on cd22.....naughty!

Hi ladies,

has anyone here had a Triphasic temp? On FF my temp went up higher and it said this: "Implantation Signs: Possibly Triphasic on Day 22" I know it can mean I'm not pregnant, but I was just wondering. If anyone could take a look at my chart that would be great :) FYI - 3DPO-6DPO temps were taken with my BBT that was dying. 7DPO temp and on are with my new one, thanks ;D

sorry miss noodles ur fs sounds horrible. If you google clomid side affects dryness or thick cm is mentioned as are mood.swings. Also as an fs he should know ky jelly or any other normal lube can damage sperm. your fs sounds like he needs to go back to college and learn some people skills. :hugs:

Im cd 23 now and feel really bloated. Had a cup of tea before and felt like id eaten a chiken chow mein all to myself. Sign of af or bean? I got a bfn yesterday but thats my own fault for testing on cd22.....naughty!

Everyone's different my lovely - one of my friends was instantly ravenous, while another couldn't manage a whole meal. Naughty naughty testing so early, but I will no doubt be following close behind ;-)

Try give yourself a couple more days at least x

Mspeachyp im sorry to hear about your sister and i hope they sort your leg out.

Miss noodles thats why i dont temp, im a massive believer in ignorance is bliss. I know my body doesnt work correctly so i dont need an opk or a bbt to remind me.
When i was coming upto cd14 i convinced myself i was going to ovulate. It made me feel good though.
Mind over matter is my way forward now. The mind can do powerful things.......like make me imagine bfp symtoms lol!

maybe I should try the ignorance is bliss approach

I am waiting to O and negative OPK after negative OPK is really making me fed up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->