Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I work in the railway. Its very tiring shifts but decent money. My employer does have a family friendly policy but its not necessarily shift friendly so I'd just have to cross that bridge when I come to it and probably try and swap shifts around.

On another note AF arrived this morning. I woke at 3:15am with really bad cramp. I was OK after a shower and a couple of pain killers. Glad AF is here tho so I start clomid tomorrow

I used opks once but never again as they really got me down. Just a grim conformation my ovaries are broken :sad:
Was having a discussion with dp last night and he has no clue how pcos makes me feel, ive got the bits and pieces but they refuse to work correctly and this thought makes me really unhappy at times. He said im worrying over something that can be fixed! Nooo pcos cannot be cured!
So i asked how would he feel if his sa came back below average and he was 'broken'........yeah thought so, end of.

So, cd41 (me thinks) and no af yet. Yesterday i had awful cramps but still no show.
Im working til 3pm then off to stock up on hpts. Dp says could be implantation as on 15/11 i had some ewcm so we bd'd with concieve plus so maybe....

Wonder where nexis and serena are?

Take care ladies!

I'm here :D I've been keeping up with you all but just not posting. Cd 33 today, occasional cramp and almost like a slight pinching last night but nothing else yet. Hoping this cycle will be about the same as the last, so hopefully I'll get af next week :)

I work in the railway. Its very tiring shifts but decent money. My employer does have a family friendly policy but its not necessarily shift friendly so I'd just have to cross that bridge when I come to it and probably try and swap shifts around.

On another note AF arrived this morning. I woke at 3:15am with really bad cramp. I was OK after a shower and a couple of pain killers. Glad AF is here tho so I start clomid tomorrow

Good luck on a clomid! This threads due another bfp lol!

Hiya nexis glad ur ok!

Had mcdonalds breakfast this morning before work and felt so sick afterwards it was untrue. Still feel sick.now, im testing tomorrow......

Hiya nexis glad ur ok!

Had mcdonalds breakfast this morning before work and felt so sick afterwards it was untrue. Still feel sick.now, im testing tomorrow......

Yeah I'm cool :) going to test next week if af doesn't show. I've been feeling sick for a couple of days, but not reading anything in to it as I'm always picking up bugs :dohh: GL for your test :hugs:

Uugghh ive got awful cramps and pains in my left groin and thigh.
Af is on the way.....

scerena is taking a bit of a break from bnb, and calming down the whole ttc thing, but she is lurking about somewhere!

mumface, you're not out yet! FXed AF stays away :hugs:

:bfn:
:cry:

No af......so i guess im still in the running.
Are these pelvic cramps anything to worry about? Took paracetamol today for them.

Bfn so dp cheered me up with some mince pies and a big tin of roses!
Now im all christmassy lol!
:xmas7:

:bfn:
:cry:

No af......so i guess im still in the running.
Are these pelvic cramps anything to worry about? Took paracetamol today for them.

I get random cramps at various times with each cycle. I have tried to teach myself that they dont mean anything they just happen. Apart from my AF cramp this time which was the worst I've had for a long time.

Took my first clomid tablet today and had sharp pains later on but dont know if related. It seems a bit soon for any kind of side effect i reckon..

And yay to xmas. I've started wrapping prezzies. OH thinks i'm insane cos its not December yet. hes a humbug lol

Hi guys. Just wondering have any of you pcos girls had this before.

Had positive digi opk on cd17. (4/11/12)
Had small amount of cm every 2nd day for a week afterwards.
Then had more and more cm each day for the last week.
cd35 & cd36 cm was brown. I thought af was here...
cd37, cm is back clear....
Now cd38...digi opk is positive again!! ????

hpt = bfn.

Ive been waiting for af for the last week, now this!!

Has anyone had something like this happen?????? Im very confused.

opk cd36-38.jpg

Hi guys. Just wondering have any of you pcos girls had this before.

Had positive digi opk on cd17. (4/11/12)
Had small amount of cm every 2nd day for a week afterwards.
Then had more and more cm each day for the last week.
cd35 & cd36 cm was brown. I thought af was here...
cd37, cm is back clear....
Now cd38...digi opk is positive again!! ????

hpt = bfn.

Ive been waiting for af for the last week, now this!!

Has anyone had something like this happen?????? Im very confused.

View attachment 521189

Hmm I've never had this happen cos I never use OPKs that late in my cycle. When my AF was way late it turned out I must have O'd on CD36 which gave me a 50day cycle.. as for the CM i did have similar with it being brown for a little while and then clear again which puzzled me but i did have end up with AF the next day..

I have read though about people having a positve OPK before getting a BFP on a HPT, although I wouldnt rely on it..

If you have irregular cycles in the past, or have had any stress or worry this could have delayed ovulation.. I have read about the LH surge occuring hence the postive OPK on CD17 but then O not actually taking place until later in the cycle. So it could be you are about to O now..

Its awful being stuck in a cycle when you dont know whats going on.. If it was me i think i'd probably be testing every day until AF comes, or BFP whichever comes first :winkwink: and also getting plenty of BD just in case its delayed Ovulation

Yea, I wouldnt usually use them this late in the cycle, but I was confused with the cm everyday and decided to test just to be sure. I certainly wasnt expecting a positive. Ive also had the brown cm previously, but like you, af was shortly afterwards.

I read about the bfps after a positive opk too, thats why i did a test today, but its bfn. I doubt it is bfp as I o'd on cd17. it would be very late to be getting a bfp now!

Im def going to bd today and tomorrow. We bd'd friday too so if Im ovulating we are hopefully covered. What a mess :nope: I HATE all this craziness.

Thanks for your reply and positivity :hugs:

The cycle I got a bfp I did get a pos opk the day before my pos hpt, that was 10dpo and 11dpo. I did some research and evidently the hormones are similar. But I also know that opks can be unreliable for some ladies with PCOS. Have you used opks before?

The cycle I got a bfp I did get a pos opk the day before my pos hpt, that was 10dpo and 11dpo. I did some research and evidently the hormones are similar. But I also know that opks can be unreliable for some ladies with PCOS. Have you used opks before?

I was using a cbfm until the start of this cycle, but i realised its completely unreliable with pcos so i stopped using it. I started using the opks after that. If i ovulated on cd17, im 21dpo now, so bfp is highly unlikely.

I think i just have to see this as a second chance this month and embrace it! :)

It's normal to get pos opks just before AF as all your hormones are higher, also I read about using opks to predict pregnancy that it'd be visible on a hpt long before an opk? Maybe your hpts were faulty?

It's normal to get pos opks just before AF as all your hormones are higher, also I read about using opks to predict pregnancy that it'd be visible on a hpt long before an opk? Maybe your hpts were faulty?

I didnt know that about pos opks before af! hmmmm...that could be it. we'll bd anyway just incase. It doesnt explain the cm though.
I used 3 different brands of hpt over the last 2 weeks. took a frer today, so i think its safe to say it bfn... for now :winkwink:

And yay to xmas. I've started wrapping prezzies. OH thinks i'm insane cos its not December yet. hes a humbug lol

I've got all my pressies wrapped :) My dh works in sainsburys, so hates all the run up to Xmas. There are a few people I've seen today that have their decorations up, and I moaned to dh but he still won't let me put ours up as "it's still only bloody November." He's a meanie. Think I might put them up while he's out tomorrow :haha:

So OH has to go give his sample tomorrow.. I'm confident his swimmers will be fine..

Started Clomid today, and was daydreaming about giving my OH a BFP on Xmas day

I think alot of men are humbugs at christmas, but when they are opening gifts and wolfing down christmas dinner its a different story. I know why my dp starts humbugging about xmas, i do lots of cross stitching and card making so this year i started christmas stitching in.....July lol! Early i know but cross stitch takes time so it needs to be done early lol! In aug 2010 we went gran canaria and there i was,.sat by the pool under a parasol stitching christmas trees in the blazing heat, bet everyone thought i was mad lol!

Anyway, still no af and i feel very sickly today. Maybe im one of them women who dont show positive on hpts until smth like 12 weeks lol! It happened to my sis, she put missed af down to ppst natal.depression, then found she was 13 weeks with my nephew when my niece was only 9months old.
See how my family seem ultra fertile except me......
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->