Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Not involved with the doc since he said to stop clomid until OH has SA back in august. OH and I agreed to wait until December when we will have been ttc for a year...we felt we were starting to put too much pressure on ourselves for it to happen asap!

Not been back to the docs since then so no monitoring at all

BFN with FMU.. really quite frustrating as I would have been starting clomid today. Wish AF would just hurry up

Just had my THIRD scan of this cycle, and it looks as though I've ovulated! :happydance: They wouldn't give me the trigger shot on tuesday because I had three massive follicles, but on the scan today he could only see proof that one of them had released....we BDed Tuesday night and thursday night, so hopefully that's enough to cover it...I'm thinking we would have been covered yesterday by tuesdays BD?! Arghhh! Really hope this is the one...I have a follow up on 14th December. How nice it would be to go into that and tell him I'm pregnant!

Hope we're all ok! And looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend!!

Just had my THIRD scan of this cycle, and it looks as though I've ovulated! :happydance: They wouldn't give me the trigger shot on tuesday because I had three massive follicles, but on the scan today he could only see proof that one of them had released....we BDed Tuesday night and thursday night, so hopefully that's enough to cover it...I'm thinking we would have been covered yesterday by tuesdays BD?! Arghhh! Really hope this is the one...I have a follow up on 14th December. How nice it would be to go into that and tell him I'm pregnant!

Good luck and fx!
:dust:

BFN with FMU.. really quite frustrating as I would have been starting clomid today. Wish AF would just hurry up

:hug:
my af is due very very soon, im crampy, short tempered and emotional! Wish af would come and put me out my misery!
Im feeling like how snape looks.....pissed!

Hello ladies,

Sorry for your BFN Laurabe BUT its not over until the AF is here!

Congrats Nlk (posted on your journal)!

Sorry you're feeling cramps mumface, I'm starting to feel that way I think
That tub of celebrations is the only thing between me and a PMT meltdown.

This cycle seems to be following a "normal-ish" pattern for the first time this year?
I don't know if that's the Angus Castus and the EPO or whether that's just a coincidence?

Eurghh I hate waiting. Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

yay for normalish cycles, coco :happydance: maybe it's both working together?! Hope it pays off :thumbup:

Yay, GL!

Still no AF. I just don't understand it cos I got my positive digital opk 15 days ago and they have been accurate the past few cycles . Must be one of these things I read about where the LH surge takes place but not actually ovulate?. This leaves me with no clue where I am this cycle

:hugs: laura. I know opks are a bit hit and miss...maybe you just have to wait it out to see when AF will show? Unless you are able to have a blood test to check if you're pregnant, and if not, ask for provera to kickstart? Only if you're waiting massively long though...I wouldn't take provera unless I really had to!

I will just have to wait it out. I'm on CD32 and my longest cycle so far has been 50days so just a waiting game now. I know OPKs can be a bit off with PCOS but I thought the digital ones were working for me. I have my clomid to start next cycle.

glad you have clomid to start :thumbup: it's always the way, not showing up when you just want it out the way so you can get on!

I don't know if it's necessarily the way that, if opks work for you it will always be that way...so I wouldn't give up with them just because of this one time, if you feel as though they help you other times.

I get my opk sometimes 3 days before I ovulate you need too be temping too confirm ovulation hunnie am so glad I temp I know what day I ovulate which answers questions if af arrives late or early x

I don't temp cos I don't sleep well sometimes I have about 2 hours sleep in a night so I was told my temps wouldn't give an accurate picture..

I work shifts and I have to get up at 3:30am.. even when I try to go to sleep at about 9 or 10pm I always wake up about 2 hours later and when I eventually get a day off I am so exhausted that I sleeping in too much like wake up at midday. Horrible sleep pattern

I used opks once but never again as they really got me down. Just a grim conformation my ovaries are broken :sad:
Was having a discussion with dp last night and he has no clue how pcos makes me feel, ive got the bits and pieces but they refuse to work correctly and this thought makes me really unhappy at times. He said im worrying over something that can be fixed! Nooo pcos cannot be cured!
So i asked how would he feel if his sa came back below average and he was 'broken'........yeah thought so, end of.

So, cd41 (me thinks) and no af yet. Yesterday i had awful cramps but still no show.
Im working til 3pm then off to stock up on hpts. Dp says could be implantation as on 15/11 i had some ewcm so we bd'd with concieve plus so maybe....

Wonder where nexis and serena are?

Take care ladies!

I don't temp cos I don't sleep well sometimes I have about 2 hours sleep in a night so I was told my temps wouldn't give an accurate picture..

I work shifts and I have to get up at 3:30am.. even when I try to go to sleep at about 9 or 10pm I always wake up about 2 hours later and when I eventually get a day off I am so exhausted that I sleeping in too much like wake up at midday. Horrible sleep pattern

Yikes! horrid shifts! What job do you do? My bro in law is a paramedic and he works shifts like that but will come to a point where he will have 9 days off in a row.
One of his first call outs was a birth, a quick labour so no time to go to hospital lol!
Would your workplace perhaps consider better hours when you have your baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->