Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

So OH has to go give his sample tomorrow.. I'm confident his swimmers will be fine..

Started Clomid today, and was daydreaming about giving my OH a BFP on Xmas day

My dp is doing his sample on wednesday morning. I am also confident he will be ok.
Oohhh yes! An xmas day bfp. I thought if i get a bfp before xmas day i will do my best to keep my mouth shut then maybe slip the positive hpt in his christmas cracker?? Then say oh whats this then.....?
But me keeping my jib shut?? Too much hard work lol!

Oh yes, the xmas decs go up first weekend in december....BY LAW lol! So.thats next saturday.
I like them up early. When i was little my dad used to leave them til a week before xmas and my friends thought it was odd. So thats why mine go up early!
I lost my grandad on xmas day 97 and he never bothered with a tree but the year he died he put a tree in his window and few decorations up, its almost like he knew it was his last one :cry: he was 87 but fit as a fiddle. my grandma prob needed him. He was due to come to us for xmas dinner but when my uncle went to pick him up he fpund him.collapsed in the living room from a brain hemorage. I remember i wss in the kitchen playing connect 4 with my brother and my sister came in the kitchen in tears saying uncle was at the door and mum was in tears at the frontdoor.
Always pull a cracker and raise a pork pie to grandad lol he was cool!
Xx

I'M SO EXCITED TO GET MY CHRISTMAS TREE UP :happydance: I managed to get OH to agree that I could put it up the first weekend of December...he just didn't realise at the time that it's the 1st/2nd december this year :haha:

I'm so laid back this cycle. I have no idea when AF is due, or what dpo I am...I'm not even symptom spotting! I'm just freakishly calm. I just don't feel this panic that I normally do, about how long it's been/how long I'll have to do this. This is my one year cycle as well.

I just thought I would HAVE to share this with you all...but I don't know whether it applies to anyone other than the UK ladies. First response have an offer on atm, directly from their website, where you can get FIVE frers for £9! It's to celebrate them joining up with paypal, but you don't have to pay with paypal to get the offer...how good is that?! Just thought I would share, and hope that it puts our bfp count up that little bit more :happydance:

https://www.firstresponsefertility.com/our-products/early-results-pregnancy

Thanks Hun! That's such a good deal as FR are so pricey!

Glad to hear you're feeling chilled and calm and excited for Xmas. In some ways I think Xmas is a good distraction for us all. Time for a heads and bodies to just chill out a bit and worry about Xmas shopping and decorations rather than counting days or doing tests.

Hope everyone is doing ok and if anyone is still taking the Angus Castus or any other herbals if you could let me know how you're getting on I'd really appreciate it! I still seem to be heading for a real cycle this month but am convinced that's a coincidence rather than the supplements working their magic!

We're moving at Xmas and I'm convinced that this is the end of any normalish cycle for me. The added stress is making me a bit of a monster and I v much date not even having a new bed for the new place yet is going to help our attempts!! Maybe January will have to be out hiatus?

Take care all :) xx

Ps I've not been drinking!! My autocorrect is just going a bit silly!

yeah...I think I will be using christmas as a bit of a break for us. I think the only reason I'm so chilled, and laid back about this cycle is because I'm beyond frustrated with it all. So the idea of this is my last chance for a few weeks is quite a relaxing thought!

Hope your move goes ok! Sucks to be having it right over christmas though!

Im kinda calm but kinda tense at the same time.
So now im letting go and enjoying xmas in all its glory!
No counting cycle days, no testing (apart from dp :spermy: test) and defo no symptom spotting.

Im working shed loads of overtime up until xmas so i wont have time anyway.

And maybe with alk this relaxing and forgetting i might be the next bfp.......

:dust:

I would like to join this thread. I'm 24 and was diagnosed with pcos this last year... :( I do not ovulate on my own...doctor is going to try me on femera...so hopefully that'll work :) good luck everyone!!

Hi guys. Just wondering have any of you pcos girls had this before.

Had positive digi opk on cd17. (4/11/12)
Had small amount of cm every 2nd day for a week afterwards.
Then had more and more cm each day for the last week.
cd35 & cd36 cm was brown. I thought af was here...
cd37, cm is back clear....
Now cd38...digi opk is positive again!! ????

hpt = bfn.

Ive been waiting for af for the last week, now this!!

Has anyone had something like this happen?????? Im very confused.

View attachment 521189

Hmm I've never had this happen cos I never use OPKs that late in my cycle. When my AF was way late it turned out I must have O'd on CD36 which gave me a 50day cycle.. as for the CM i did have similar with it being brown for a little while and then clear again which puzzled me but i did have end up with AF the next day..

I have read though about people having a positve OPK before getting a BFP on a HPT, although I wouldnt rely on it..

If you have irregular cycles in the past, or have had any stress or worry this could have delayed ovulation.. I have read about the LH surge occuring hence the postive OPK on CD17 but then O not actually taking place until later in the cycle. So it could be you are about to O now..

Its awful being stuck in a cycle when you dont know whats going on.. If it was me i think i'd probably be testing every day until AF comes, or BFP whichever comes first :winkwink: and also getting plenty of BD just in case its delayed Ovulation

Opk is completly neg today! not just a little lighter...but ALOT lighter. Either it was a very short surge, or it just proves that my body does what it likes and has no pattern at all :nope:

I would like to join this thread. I'm 24 and was diagnosed with pcos this last year... :( I do not ovulate on my own...doctor is going to try me on femera...so hopefully that'll work :) good luck everyone!!

Welcome :hi:

So dh was supposed to do his SA today. However, things may have gone a little far last night so he couldn't do it today :blush: It's not like he had an appointment or anything so he's going to abstain again and do it next week instead. I'm cd 35 today and definitely getting some signs that af is on her way so we can't bd for at least 5 days anyway so it works out perfectly. :haha:

My oh had SA today and scheduled to go back in a fortnight but am gonna have to change his appointment cos when we need to abstain it will be time for me to O. Lol. I have told him he will not be going to that appointment no matter what. We will have too much BD to do lol! I almost had a heart attack when i realised haha

Nexis, I'm not sure why but your quote made me laugh. I'm glad you're finding the bright side of TTC! :winkwink:

I go in tomorrow for my blood pregnancy test. Technically AF was due on Sat but since I'm taking progesterone suppositories, I won't get AF until I stop them no matter what my test says tomorrow. I haven't taken an hpt this time, the past few times I have because I wanted to know one way or the other before I went in to the doctor's office. But I ran out last cycle and didn't buy any more. I'm just trying not to think about it. But I can't help it! :wacko: I have no idea, honestly. One minute I think it will be a bfp, the next I feel like I have no hope. My progesterone was low for the first time since I started fertility drugs, it was only 10 and last cycle it was 91. So I'm taking the suppositories more often and I did an HcG booster shot, which means I can't symptom spot at all. I did have a few symptoms I haven't had before last night, though. I had insomnia, worse than I ever remember having, and at one point when I blew my nose it was a little bit bloody. Yep, I'm gonna drive myself nuts. :dohh:

Hi sugarpi24 welcome! Let us know how you go on with femera.

Nexis my dp has been good and abstained since saturday night so he will be good and ready for his sa tomorrow morning. He was told to abstain for 3 days but no more than 7. Im just hoping he will be fine. I was strict with him because i wont be referred until they are happy with dp's sperm so i said i dont want any delays.

I feel sickly. Apparently theres a sickness virus sweeping the uk, i had a bfn in sunday so i inow its not a bean, i just hope im not coming down with anything!

Nexis my dp has been good and abstained since saturday night so he will be good and ready for his sa tomorrow morning. He was told to abstain for 3 days but no more than 7. Im just hoping he will be fine. I was strict with him because i wont be referred until they are happy with dp's sperm so i said i dont want any delays.

I feel sickly. Apparently theres a sickness virus sweeping the uk, i had a bfn in sunday so i inow its not a bean, i just hope im not coming down with anything!

DH was told to abstain from 2-7 days, longer the better! He did 7 days and then we messed it up :haha: I'm not too bothered as his appointment to discuss the results isn't til late January. AF has arrived today so this cycle is a day shorter than the last one :happydance:

Hello again :)

Stomach bugs, croup and flooding issues haven't let me get online - just going to have a catch up.

I'd been feeling a little down too, had another flurry of friends on facebook announce their pregnancies... for some I was happy for as knew they were trying, for others I couldn't help be a little gutted as they were the 'we weren't even trying we are just super fertile' type ones :(

I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it does :shrug:

On a brighter note, DH is back from afghan and yesterday I had niggly and crampy pains on my right hand side, did an OPK (hadn't done one for a few days) and it was positive - just done another this afternoon and it was even more positive (line was darker than the control) - so it's either dodgy PCOS playing havoc with hormone levels or maybe....just maybe.... I'm laying an egg!!

Keeping everything crossed!!

Fx rach28 lets hope its thr big O!

Dp did his sa this morning and got it to the hospital within the hour. He was expecting an actual appointment like a discussion about his health but nothing. They just asked him when he last had sex.
Anyways, we are trying for a gp appointment next week for his results and then my referral.
I think dp sperm should be ok.....

Xxxxx

DH was told to abstain from 2-7 days, longer the better! He did 7 days and then we messed it up :haha: I'm not too bothered as his appointment to discuss the results isn't til late January. AF has arrived today so this cycle is a day shorter than the last one :happydance:

Are you doing anythin to 'regulate' your cycles?
Im now cd46 now and had niggly cramps and more cm than usual.
I hate my body!

Hello again :)

Stomach bugs, croup and flooding issues haven't let me get online - just going to have a catch up.

I'd been feeling a little down too, had another flurry of friends on facebook announce their pregnancies... for some I was happy for as knew they were trying, for others I couldn't help be a little gutted as they were the 'we weren't even trying we are just super fertile' type ones :(

I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it does :shrug:

On a brighter note, DH is back from afghan and yesterday I had niggly and crampy pains on my right hand side, did an OPK (hadn't done one for a few days) and it was positive - just done another this afternoon and it was even more positive (line was darker than the control) - so it's either dodgy PCOS playing havoc with hormone levels or maybe....just maybe.... I'm laying an egg!!

Keeping everything crossed!!

Yeah i know! My friend wasnt ttc and got a bfp. A recent doctors appointment said she was 9weeks already. No symptoms just no af during her 7day pill break. She put it down to stress as she runs her own business so shes tired alot.
Im happy for her.

Hi ladies...

Ok, didn't know whether to post this yet or wait but as your support hasn't wavered over the last year I thought that you guys would help me once again.

I have been getting BFPs on FRER for the last 3 days, each getting darker but not as dark as control line yet. I am 12dpo today.

Went to docs today to confirm, they didnt test just said they now trust the home pregnancy tests.
I explained about my chemical last month and she said that as i am only just 4 weeks to just take it easy and keep my fingers crossed.

I am sooooo scared the same thing is going to happen again. I am having AF cramps which i researched online and they are apparently common in first weeks of pregnancy.
They have been quite bad today at times though.

My OH text me saying he is buzzing...hope we really have done it this time.

Just want to get passed AF due date before I believe it's true.
As you can see by my ticker, we will be just in time for the one year mark if this little bean sticks.

Wish I was religious and could pray to someone to help.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->