Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi girls.. just checking in.. almost half way thru my first clomid 2ww.. just had my day 21 bloods done.. no symptoms apart from a bit of an appetite lol. Maybe its the clomid or maybe I'm going thru a greedy phase lol

Hi girls

Nexis, sending massive :hugs: your way. Thinking of you and your OH.

rach, congrats on your bfp! I will update the page for you :)

hopeful, sorry to hear you've been signed off work :nope: if it's best for bubs, though, it's worth it!

welcome to all the newbies as well!

I've been so crap on here recently, sorry everyone! I feel so down right now. I just got back from the hospital, and they have told me that they are stopping my treatment :cry: apparently OH's SA shows really low morphology and motility, and they have decided that it's not worth persuing drugs anymore. However, I'm pretty sure they are looking at the first one, as he had a second one done and my FS has never mentioned in a year that it was low...I can't imagine he would have let me do fertility treatment for a year without mentioning it, because surely it's then never been worth it?! Also, they have said that I'm not eligible for IUI (because of OH's SA) and that my only chance of ever getting pregnant is with ivf. I'm so heartbroken. I never thought I would be having to go through this. I'm not even old enough to go through ivf! So they said I can either wait until I get to the age where I am eligible for it on the nhs, where I can only have one cycle, or I can go privately, to CARE fertility Northampton.

I'm so upset. I don't even know what to do. How could they have let me have the drugs for a year, only to turn around and tell me that they have no chance of working?

Hi girls

hopeful, sorry to hear you've been signed off work :nope: if it's best for bubs, though, it's worth it!

I've been so crap on here recently, sorry everyone! I feel so down right now. I just got back from the hospital, and they have told me that they are stopping my treatment :cry: apparently OH's SA shows really low morphology and motility, and they have decided that it's not worth persuing drugs anymore. However, I'm pretty sure they are looking at the first one, as he had a second one done and my FS has never mentioned in a year that it was low...I can't imagine he would have let me do fertility treatment for a year without mentioning it, because surely it's then never been worth it?! Also, they have said that I'm not eligible for IUI (because of OH's SA) and that my only chance of ever getting pregnant is with ivf. I'm so heartbroken. I never thought I would be having to go through this. I'm not even old enough to go through ivf! So they said I can either wait until I get to the age where I am eligible for it on the nhs, where I can only have one cycle, or I can go privately, to CARE fertility Northampton.

I'm so upset. I don't even know what to do. How could they have let me have the drugs for a year, only to turn around and tell me that they have no chance of working?

So sorry to hear this :hugs: I had no idea there was a lower age limit for ivf.

Hi girls

Hi Hun,

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs::hugs: If you think they are looking at the wrong results could you not ask them to doa new SA? I've heard even something as simple as DP having a cold can affect quality of his swimmers for the next 3 months.

I'd never heard of an age limit of IVF either? I know its hard but try to keep your chin up positivity helps and a friend of mine who have been trying for 5 years just had a beautiful baby boy whilst waiting for IVF so there is always hope :hugs:

Sorry I've been missing recently ladies, DH kept insisting that 'thinking about it and reading all those forums on the internet is not helping you get preggo' so I bet him that even if i stopped for a month I would not get pregnant! and I havent, but at least I've proved my point :)

Congrats to the BFP's!

They did another SA...that's the issue! The numbers they read off didn't sound like the numbers from the second one...and I remember having to give the fs MY copy of it because he didn't know a second one had been done! So I have this gut feeling that the person I saw today didn't know either, which is why they've pretty much kicked me out :(

here, you have to be 23 before you are able to be put on the waiting list for ivf. I have left a voicemail with the fertility clinic, in the hope that they will give me a call and let me know what info they had. I so wish I had realised whilst I was in there, because it would have been so much easier to do it then, rather than chasing them after having been discharged from them altogether! I was just too upset to even think straight :(

:hugs::hugs: nik dear, dont be upset just be positive and relax, just keep in your when there"s a will there"s a way too :flower:

stay blessed dear, God will listen you just put faith on him :hugs:

Nlk, I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope u get it sorted! If not I'd be asking for a repeat SA, even if u have to pay for it!
You have just turned 21 right? So 2 years til your eligible?
If not do you just pay for the ivf? It's not covered here, my step sister had 6 failed rounds at $5,000 a go.

Getting a little "to do" bag organised for tomorrow, booked into the day stay section of the hospital for monitoring and bp checks every half hour to try figure out why its rising, and prob getting pre e testing done again. At least this time I will be prepared for 7 hours of boredom!

Best if luck to you laurabe, sending lucky clomid dust your way! Hoping everyone is doing well!

sorry to hear this nlk, i would say its medical neglegence (spell??) and i would be asking some very serious questions. Thats what i dont understand about ttc and the nhs.....your either too young, too old, too thin or to big and even when they know theres a problem they wont help until you nag them for months on end.
I hope you find a way hun :hug:

Katherinegrey your baby boy is so handsom! Congratulations and lots of h&h!!

Hopeful enjoy your resting now and preparing for baby. Feet up, tv on and loads of relaxing! Not long now!

Laurabe i do hope the clomid has worked! Fx!

Afm i logged on to say im giving bnb a bit of a break now. Its christmas so dp and i are.going to relax and hope for an xmas conception lol! Im cd63, cramps, moods and mega appetite increase but yet another bfn.....
Im guessing if no af before 11th jan (fs day) i will be given provera etc.
Anyways, just thought id give bnb a break for now. I just feel like....whatever happens happens. No af for 63 days, not normal but nothing i can do about it. Worrying wont help.

So, stay safe and positive and i hope you all have a merry christmas and new year!!
Speak soon love joanne xxxx
:dust: :dust:

mumface, enjoy your time dear stay safe n happy

Marry Christmas and New Year wishes to you also, hugs

Hello can i join... I m new to this group ttc with pcos ...First iui failed now trying naturally not able to ovulate without medicines ...
This time thought of trying with herbs started having evecare capsule and m2 tone syrup , speman for dh for low count from himalaya drug store ...it's a natural way without side affects but long term for best results (3-6 months).will let u know guys if its worth giving a try

Me 25 pcos
Dh 32 low sperm count with infections
Ttc 22 months

Baby dust to all the ladies hoping for the best to happen all z well !

welcone Vinesha in our group, hope we all will get rid of it and got lots of babies v soon

Enjoy Xmas Mumface...you're right. Take a break...eat, drink and be merry.x

Nlk...I cant imagine how heartbroken and frustrated and bloody angry you must be feeling!! Wish I could say something to make it all better. Thinking of you.xxx

Welcome Vinesha :hi:

Mumface I hope your break from BnB does the trick. Have a fab Christmas :hugs:

:cry:
Just thought id pop in. I cant imagine the pain those poor families in newtown are going through. taking your child to school only to learn they have been killed by a complete psychopath. Eeuugghh its horrible and sad beyond words.
I visited my sister yesterday and my nephew is 6 and i just wanted to hug him and not let him go.
Im not even a parent yet but its really made me sad hearing about it.
My prayers go out to all those affected. RIP little angels.

yea Mumface RIP to all those angels exactly, we r atleast Human and Humanity learn us to be loving n caring with eachother, either we just laugh n kill others, so poor

:cry:
Just thought id pop in. I cant imagine the pain those poor families in newtown are going through. taking your child to school only to learn they have been killed by a complete psychopath. Eeuugghh its horrible and sad beyond words.
I visited my sister yesterday and my nephew is 6 and i just wanted to hug him and not let him go.
Im not even a parent yet but its really made me sad hearing about it.
My prayers go out to all those affected. RIP little angels.

RIP! It's literally so heartbreaking those poor babies :(

hopeful...I hadn't even added her yet. The front page was messing about, and wouldn't load properly, so I've literally JUST added her on.

mumface, I hope the break does you good. Hope you have a lovely christmas :hugs:

jojo, just wanted to say I love your pic! Definitely the way forward!

The hospital called me back yesterday, and said that the person who discharged me hadn't given a reason for doing so...I told them that the reason she gave us was male factor infertility, and they said they would look into it, because they had looked at my notes and that definitely wasn't a factor. So I should be hearing back from them by the end of the week. Really hoping I can get back in! I booked an appt with my gp for friday, and I'm planning on asking to be referred back there because I've changed my mind about doing superov, if the hospital are still messing me about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->