Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I have been thinking about it, sue, but I'm not entirely sure how to take it?! Is it safe to take in pregnancy? Because that was the thing that put me off of AC...you should only take it up until ovulation, but having no natural cycle means I don't know if/when I ovulate :wacko: Is it the same with soy?

I've posted my protocol in another thread a while back about exactly what I took....I will go find it now and post it for you.

Here you go NLK - Here is how I took my Soy. I treated it like Clomid, and did therefore not take it when I was pregnant.

I took all my tablets at bedtime with water, usually about 10-11pm.

Prenatal (including 400mcg FA)
1200mcg FA
30mg Vitamin B6
75mg Aspirin

CD 2-6: (to produce a few eggs)
200mg Soy Isoflavones (came in 40mg tablets, I took 5 here)

CD 7: (to mature the eggs)
80mg Soy Isoflavones (came in 40mg tablets, I took 2 here)

CD 8-9: (to further mature eggs)
40mg Soy Isoflavones (came in 40mg tablets, I took 1 here)

I ovulated on CD 20.
I used a heat pad every night on my tummy to keep the blood flow very good.
I had implantation bleeding from 12-14DPO, very scant.

Today is gonna be a good day :) my progesterone is 13.3 which they want it over 10...so that's awesome and my TSH was 0.53 something like that...it was normal she said...so yayyy! Now I just wait tip Christmas and hope I get a BFP :) this week has been good. My gma gets to come home for Christmas too!! She is staying in a nursing home since she had hip surgery and they need to do therapy for it...so we are pretty pumped :) hope this good stuff keeps happening! Maybe we will get 1 million dollars in the mail...that would be awesome ;) lol good luck ladies!! Hope everyone has a good week. If your not I hope it gets better :)

Thanks for that, sue! That's really helpful :thumbup: So.....AC takes a while to build up in your system. What about soy? Do I just take it for those days? Can I take it with AC? Also, I don't know when I should start taking it. Can I just pick a day and call it CD1?

Sugarpi, really hoping that you get your bfp soon. FX for you!

Thanks for that, sue! That's really helpful :thumbup: So.....AC takes a while to build up in your system. What about soy? Do I just take it for those days? Can I take it with AC? Also, I don't know when I should start taking it. Can I just pick a day and call it CD1?

Hi Hunnie, you can't take AC and Soy at the same time as they counter act each other like you can't take either of them if you are using clomid its the same thing.

xx

Finally got DH to ring the hospital today. The letter he had about his SA wasn't entirely clear - he had an appointment but it didn't say if that was when he had to take the sample in or if that was for a follow up. Good thing he rang as its actually for him to take in the sample :haha: so 21st January he'll be doing that and then hopefully I'll hear something about an appointment in February :)

glad you're moving forward, nexis!

Uhm...can anyone tell me where I can buy soy isoflavones in the uk? Holland and Barrett seem to be selling them in ridiculously high doses...

glad you're moving forward, nexis!

Uhm...can anyone tell me where I can buy soy isoflavones in the uk? Holland and Barrett seem to be selling them in ridiculously high doses...

I have some from tesco. I didn't buy them myself though, was sent them by a lovely lady on here from another thread who has got her bfp, so can't say how much they were.

As for my experience, it didn't take any time to build up. I only used them that one month!! :)

Can you not get provera to start your cycle? I wouldn't know how it would work by just picking a day and starting that as 1. Although you never know, that could kick start your cycles? Worth a try maybe if you cant get provera.

I got my soy isos from Tesco. 40mg tablets. :)

Hi all! Finished work for two weeks today :) Yay!!

Plus...woke up today and for the first time in a week i dont feel sick! But of course now i'm worried as to why i dont feel sick...doh!

Pregnancy acne has been a b**ch this week...proper under the skin, horrible spots. I've caught lots of people looking at them this week :(
Acne was always one of my pcos symptoms and so ofcourse i should have expected them to go crazy with these new hormones.

Hope you are all pretty much done for xmas and can relax and enjoy it.xxx

Hi all! Finished work for two weeks today :) Yay!!

Plus...woke up today and for the first time in a week i dont feel sick! But of course now i'm worried as to why i dont feel sick...doh!

Pregnancy acne has been a b**ch this week...proper under the skin, horrible spots. I've caught lots of people looking at them this week :(
Acne was always one of my pcos symptoms and so ofcourse i should have expected them to go crazy with these new hormones.

Hope you are all pretty much done for xmas and can relax and enjoy it.xxx

I've never ever had acne, yet now its HORRENDOUS, A nurse at the hospital tested me for pupps the other day as she thought it was a viral rash, theyre all over my face, my whole jaw line is red and inflamed and my chest and shoulders are covered in those real big whiteheads u can't pop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->