Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Omg congrats mumface!!! Have you set a date yet? :) so excited for you :)

No dates set yet but we want 2014 wedding as hoping 2013 will be baby year. wont have a huge budget either (£1000) doesnt sound like alot but im an expert in cost cutting and making it look good. Dp mum has offered to make our wedding cake and im making.my own invites.

woow so exciting mumface, congrats dear and very very happy days ahead

Christmas is over way too soon. DP has gone back to work today and I am off work until new years eve and, I never thought I'd say this.....Im board!
Yes I would rather be at home than at work but there is nothing to do.
I have no baking ingredients left so can't bake a cake plus Im board of eating, nothing on TV, appartment is clean as I did a huge cleaning session at the weekend, few bits of washing to do and apart from that I am board.
I get like this every year at this time. December 27th I'm always slobbed out at home wondering why we spend and eat so much at xmas.
All this for one day of the year. I dont even make this much fuss about my or dp's birthday.
Then I think next xmas I will do it differently. I wont spend as much, eat as much, cook or bake as much, send as many cards......you get my drift.

I dont like new years eve, never have. I have only been out once on new years eve and it was a nightmare! they put 60p extra on every drink and trying to get a cab home was impossible never mind expensive! I didnt get home til 5:50am due to trying to get a cab then i spent all of new years day hung over and sleepy which wasnt great as my mum and dad had invited friends and family round for a buffet and drinks and i looked like death warmed up.
We are working on new years eve, I finish at 6pm and DP finishes at 3pm. All we are doing is getting a take away, DP gets a few beers in and we watch TV, basically a typical night in for us.

Im trying to look forward now to next year. So what I havent had a period since october 13th, big deal I have pcos, am I bothered i prob dont ovulate...? There is help out there for me and all of us ladies so I end this post on a high by saying 2013 will be the year of the bfp's for this thread :thumbup:

:dust: to all and a very happy and healthy new year!!
:dust:

awww congrats mumface!! so exciting!

completely get where you're coming from...I think there is so much stress, and that's definitely something I am going to try and reduce in the new year. I'm not defeated yet!

Huge congrats mumface :happydance: I made all our invites, so much cheaper!

Afm, AF has arrived today so I'm now down to a 30 day cycle :D and I'm happy about that, but also rather happy as DH and I went to town earlier and used our wedding money that was left over to buy ourselves a new iPhone 5 each :dance: think my mum wants my 3GS so gonna go transfer everything now :)

I totally get what you are saying mumface...don't ask me why but I just got the feeling that 2013 is going to be a good year!

Bring on all the BFP's xxx

Congrats Mumface!! What exciting news!

Hope everyone had a love xmas and I agree; we have to look forward to a new year and a fresh start.

One of my new year're resolutions is to look after myself better. Not just food and health wise but emotionally as well. I want to try and stop beating myself up over things, especially PCOS.

I'm going to stick to a healthier diet, increase my green tea and decrease my Starbucks!! Start doing more exercise (running and more dancing) and treat myself when I start to feel down about the whole sorry journey rather than making myself feel bad for my body not working as it "should"

I hope everyone's having a great time off and relaxing - first time I have truly felt relaxed in ages! (Might be all the chocolate)

Take care and xmassy and new year wishes

Coco x

Congrats Mumface what a fab Christmas!

I had a wonderful one, surrounded by family all looking after me. Here's to 2013 and the birth of my beautiful Munchkin!

Concomia - that sounds like a fab way to go forward I'm going into 2013 with a similar attitude!

2013 new year new start! Go us! :) x

Got a call today to say my progesterone level was too high..

I've to go for an internal scan on CD12

*sigh*

Congrats, mumface!

Laurabe, I've never heard of progesterone being too high... I've had it be 82 and 91 before in cycles and my doctor thought that was great. How high is yours?

Yay congrats mumface!

£1,000 budget is TOTALLY do-able, my bestie got hitched on around £500 inc her dress!

Congrats, mumface!

Laurabe, I've never heard of progesterone being too high... I've had it be 82 and 91 before in cycles and my doctor thought that was great. How high is yours?

She said it was over 100 and says they want to check the clomid isn't over stimulating me.

Families can be so irritating! We went to my sisters yesterday for a get tovether and it was so bring. But what pissed me off was their look of dissapointment when i said it wont be a huge wedding for me and dp. It will be a registry office then a hot buffet and party in the evening.
Then i was asked where i am going to get my dress made, "dunno, monsoon do a lovely collection or maybe jazz a plain dress up and dp will get his suit from burtons or something"
"so your not getting it made?" sis in law piped up. "if i find £600 down back of the sofa then yes but until then no."
I then had offers of let me make your invites, let me do the wedding favours......FAVOURS?? Wtf?
We left her house laughing to ourselves. They all expect a traditional, all singimg all dancing white wedding. Nahhh not me! The only tradition i want is me spending the night before at my parents house, borrowed, old, new and blue.
Dp wants me to have a dress like the woman off guns n roses november rain video, that wud give them smth to talk about. Or we shud go get married in vegas dressed as elvis lol!
My family mean well but its too overwhelming sometimes. They say every little girl dreams of her wedding day.....i didnt! I dreamt of been a mum but weddings never entered my head.
Sorry to rant but they pissed me off yesterday.
Had a cuddle of my baby niece yesterday, shes 6months now and sooooo cute! Hopimg shes kick started my hormones.

Happy new year girls!
Xxxxxx

hugs mumface, i pray you must celebrate ur day of life as u and ur dh wishes.....

Happy new year to all of you Ladies, may this year brings lot of happubess and baby dust over all of us

Families can be so irritating! We went to my sisters yesterday for a get tovether and it was so bring. But what pissed me off was their look of dissapointment when i said it wont be a huge wedding for me and dp. It will be a registry office then a hot buffet and party in the evening.
Then i was asked where i am going to get my dress made, "dunno, monsoon do a lovely collection or maybe jazz a plain dress up and dp will get his suit from burtons or something"
"so your not getting it made?" sis in law piped up. "if i find £600 down back of the sofa then yes but until then no."
I then had offers of let me make your invites, let me do the wedding favours......FAVOURS?? Wtf?
We left her house laughing to ourselves. They all expect a traditional, all singimg all dancing white wedding. Nahhh not me! The only tradition i want is me spending the night before at my parents house, borrowed, old, new and blue.
Dp wants me to have a dress like the woman off guns n roses november rain video, that wud give them smth to talk about. Or we shud go get married in vegas dressed as elvis lol!
My family mean well but its too overwhelming sometimes. They say every little girl dreams of her wedding day.....i didnt! I dreamt of been a mum but weddings never entered my head.
Sorry to rant but they pissed me off yesterday.
Had a cuddle of my baby niece yesterday, shes 6months now and sooooo cute! Hopimg shes kick started my hormones.

Happy new year girls!
Xxxxxx

I had a dress similar to that for my hens do! Will post a pic tomorrow when I'm at my pc!

Happy new year hopeful! Think you may hve been the first on this thread to see 2013.
This time difference makes my head spin! Its 1:48pm in the uk and yet you have just welcomed in 2013!
And then our friends in the usa are still in the morning in some parts?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->