:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• 398768_4288156399233_1449145625_n.jpg
    398768_4288156399233_1449145625_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
  • images-8.jpeg
    images-8.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 1
It's 1am here and I'm just crawling into bed!
Can officially say baby is due this month now.
Have a good and safe night to all u ladies just kicking it off! Hope the new year brings u everything u want xx

hopeful thx for wishes dear, i wish u a blessful happy new year alongwith little baby inside , muaaah

Happy new year! :dust: to everyone waiting for their bfp's

Happy new year ladies!

My appointment has changed now to 18th jan but its only a week later so no biggy.
Dp was discussing it with me last night and he said to ask for provera if af doesnt come and also ask for clomid. I aked how he knew to do that and he said hes been reading up on pcos and stuff they can do. Dp is hell bent on a bfp this year. He said if we have a boy he will be his mini best man at our wedding awwwww cute!!

I just hope this fs is good. My doctor said to tell fs we have been ttc just over a year now and to malr up some af dates if need be. Which reminds me im now cd80 oooh err....
Had cramps on and off, occasionaly tender nipples but nothing. Giving up on checkimg cm and cp as mine changes daily.

New years resolutions......be more organised, stop snoozing my alarm clock on a work day and eat less junk food. I dont see how dieting is hard for me, i quit smoking 5yrs ago so if i can kick the ciggies then i can kick the junk food.....?

mumface had you tried Metformin?? if no so i suggest you give it a chsnce first, i have read many positive response of it and even i am also on Met now a days although my cycleys monthly coming but 2-3 days updown

Awww mrsb your little girl is soooo adorable! Lots of h&h!

Aein i havent tried metformin because my doctor has never perscribed it to me. Maybe i.will mention it to the fs. That reminds me to ring the doctor tomorrow about my insulin and glucose results.

Mrs B, new year wishes to you also and please my warm hug for this cuto choni mono little girl <3

mumface, ye better to do what Dr prescribed, as for me when i reached here to husband we wait for 4 months but no positive result, so then we visit dr, and she gives me clomid, 2 months i take it but no result, meanwhile had a live chat wiht my Dr cousin she is in America, and she asked me why are you taking clomid, instead of not doing tests of yourself and dh... that time i thought about it and on next visit to dr i discuss with her what my cousin said to me

believe me after that long time procedures my follicles study tests, dh tests and yes dh motility was some low and my follicles were not maturing... and in the meantime my cycle got disturbed first time in my af life 11 days late , and what my blood testvclears i have some high tsh level, huh

so last month when i visit dr to check my tsh level, which are normal now, she confirmed i have PCOS thats why follicles not maturing and no O, and now 3 weeks i am on Met, let see what outcome came by next week as my af due... may be af may be bfp.... if af arrive so will visit dr and she will give me clomid with Met...

so here just hooe with God.... may he shower us with babies dust, aamin

Happy New Year to you all ladies - I'm wishing for lots of lovely BFP's in 2013 :thumbup:

Congrats on the proposal mumface :happydance: Do your wedding exactly as you want it is what I say.
We did just that, no family, just some close friends, 8 of us in total in a stunning hotel and it was a fabulous day! Think we spent about £1200 which included my amazballs petrol blue and black dress with huge hooped netting underneath (which was about £60 from china via ebay) we don't do traditional and I never dreamed of a wedding day either as a little girl.....

Happy New Year to you all ladies - I'm wishing for lots of lovely BFP's in 2013 :thumbup:

Congrats on the proposal mumface :happydance: Do your wedding exactly as you want it is what I say.
We did just that, no family, just some close friends, 8 of us in total in a stunning hotel and it was a fabulous day! Think we spent about £1200 which included my amazballs petrol blue and black dress with huge hooped netting underneath (which was about £60 from china via ebay) we don't do traditional and I never dreamed of a wedding day either as a little girl.....

Im actually enjoying this wedding planning stuff to be honest. I need dp to pull his finger and help me set a date soon. Ive picked a lovely dress from bhs https://m.bhs.co.uk/mt/www.bhs.co.u...90&categoryId=471562&parent_categoryId=471149
Hope u can click the link. And id like a purple furry shrug to go with it.

I really like the dress Mumface. It would be easy to accessorize as you wanted.x

That Dress is gorg mumface!

Just wondering ladies, dose anyone here suffer from Acid Reflux, I've had it badly most of my life. And I was talking to a lady at work who has pcos and she said that her and both her sisters suffer from Acid Reflux and PCOS and apparently there is a proven link between the two.

Just thought it would be interesting to know!

Friday today :happydance: YAY! hope everyone has good plans for the weekend! xx

Never had acid reflux til I fell pregnant, now I vomit mucus at 2am daily!!
Sorry to say if you've got it now it'll be horrendous when pregnant

Never had acid reflux til I fell pregnant, now I vomit mucus at 2am daily!!
Sorry to say if you've got it now it'll be horrendous when pregnant

Yeah it probably will :( But I've had it for years so it doesn't really bother me it's just part of life and I'd gladly have it for the chance to get a baby x

Sorry your suffering with it though, it's not nice! Hopefully will go away soon when you get your lil bubbie :baby: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->