Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hello everyone. I haven't forgotten you. I just wanted to say I am thinking of you all.

Last Thursday I found out I am pregnant. I got bloodwork done and I'm in the 60's. I'm going in this morning to see if the numbers have doubled. I am praying that they are and I am not going to miscarry again.

wb NIK dear, and yes we wish n pray lots of baby dusts to all of us <3

ghins dear welcome back,.... amd dongratulayions dear for you BFP

You will go with it dear just be relax and calm..... wish you all best of luck <3

Congrats ghinspire!!!

You were on clomid too right?!

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way

hopeful, how are you feeling dear, now less wait on the way <3

i just got new two of my brothers are pregnant too in Pakistan.... ahh i hope so for myself too

Congrats Ghinspire!!

AFM , Turns out I had another chemical.. I never actually saw a BFP so its easier to deal with.. on the bright side they see 2 nice follicles and say I should O on weds or Thursday

ghinspire that's fantastic, congrats! Were you on fertility meds this time? Sending you sticky vibes :dust:

laurabe, best of lyck with your Oing dear <3

Yes, this was my first round of Clomid. They put me on the lowest dose and it seemed to work. I had the blood drawn this morning and we'll see if my hcg levels went up or not. I am so hoping they do. I'm nervous as all can be. The miscarriage last time has me shaken. Hoping for better things this time.

Oh wow, ghinspire!!! Massive congratulations.xxxx

Hoping ur next tests go well...let us know. What a new year present.xxx

Yes, this was my first round of Clomid. They put me on the lowest dose and it seemed to work. I had the blood drawn this morning and we'll see if my hcg levels went up or not. I am so hoping they do. I'm nervous as all can be. The miscarriage last time has me shaken. Hoping for better things this time.

Oh I am so so so so happy for you!!!!

I'll keep you in my thoughts, hold tight little one!!
Take care xx

Well I got the results from the HCG blood test today.

Last Thursday I was at 66. Today I am at 396! I almost cried. It was one of the best things to hear. I'm still paranoid but I keep telling myself that this is a good thing. It means that the baby is growing. Now it just needs to keep inside the nice warm place.

I'm going in for an ultrasound on January 23rd. This is going to be one of the longest waits of my life.

Congrats Ghinspire!!

AFM , Turns out I had another chemical.. I never actually saw a BFP so its easier to deal with.. on the bright side they see 2 nice follicles and say I should O on weds or Thursday

So sorry to hear that Hun :(
Don't know bout where u are but here 3 losses means they will investigate why. Are they doing anything different this round to prevent it again?

Congrats Ghinspire!!

So sorry to hear that Hun :(
Don't know bout where u are but here 3 losses means they will investigate why. Are they doing anything different this round to prevent it again?

The first time was 6 months ago, but they haven't offered anything to prevent it happening again.. I'm happy to try this week anyway. I know I should be Oving very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->