Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Sounds like a good plan Aein. Gives you a bit of time to think it all through without rushing ahead

yea stella, in this month we will be relax and free of stress & i believe stress effects badly to disturb hormones .. so better we take a break :)

i just hope no one from my inlaws disturbed me :s

Today im feeling sick :sick: and i had pelvic cramps all day yesterday.
Dp is clinging to the hope its implantation but im not. We havent bd'd much recently and dp was sick last week.
Its just my whacky hormones again.

Hi everyone, i've been absent from this thread for a while because my husband and I were in different countries so obviously we couldnt TTC. Well now we're finally moved into our new home and I had my Drs appointment today and everything went great!! I start taking Metformin tonight! Have any of you ladies had any experience with this medication?? I know the side effects are sucky if you eat junk so food so i guess thats more motivation to eat right :) Hopefully i will finally get AF, then Ovulate so we can actually have a chance!!

aww, best of luck mumface, soon you will get rid of this sickness, <3

Welcome Aly

thats great finally you people ready to ttc, as far as Metformin, i am taking from last 1 month and didnt get any side effects, so good for me, try to take with meal will result best

best of luck with your AF and O <3

Hi everyone, i've been absent from this thread for a while because my husband and I were in different countries so obviously we couldnt TTC. Well now we're finally moved into our new home and I had my Drs appointment today and everything went great!! I start taking Metformin tonight! Have any of you ladies had any experience with this medication?? I know the side effects are sucky if you eat junk so food so i guess thats more motivation to eat right :) Hopefully i will finally get AF, then Ovulate so we can actually have a chance!!

I've been on metformin since last year. No negative side effects, but I did find I have less of an appetite. It has massively reduced my cycle length and regulated them. Don't know yet if I'm ovulating on my own though. I hope they help you :flower:

i'm still waiting to O. CD15 and no positive OPK yet.. Doctor said she thought i'd O yesterday or today.. though i am feeling "O" like twinges.. wonder if i missed the surge..

Hi ladies, I hope you dont mind me crashing in on your thread but I would like to ask you all a question.
I was diagnosed pcos when I was 21, fell pregnant when I was 26. I have had regular periods since dd ranging from 40-42 days. However, im now on cd60 i had a spotting on cd36.... I am getting near positive tests on opk for a week but not on hpts. Tonight I have been feeling cramps in my left side ovary. Should I be worried this is a cyst?

Thanks for your time xxx

best of luck Sugarpi <3

laurabe, owoo may be tht thingie coz of Oing... best of luck with you O, hugs

Welcome In Wee,

i hope this should not be a cyst pain... although i am not into this much knowledge
let see some of other fellow reply you some positive

best of luck <3

Thank you Aein, I hope its not eithed but im super late :( x

dont't think negative, smile plz and always hope for best
i wish that will be a postive sign rather what you are thinking, be relax :)

welcome weenat! I don't know what to say. I would prob see my doctor if it were me, cpoz if your cycles have been kind of regular then something needs to be looked into me thinks.

Good luck sugarpi....sticky vibes your way !!! :dust:

Laurabe - fx for the big O soon. Either way get bd'ng!

AFM.....cd97 OMG! NEVER have I ever gone this long, even as a teen I sort of remember regular (as can be) periods...yikes! #-o
When I see the fs on 18th I will be on cd105 gggahhhhhhh!! yes its driving me crackers with worry

see....i posted a half finished post thats how loopy im feeling :tease:

My appointment should have been 9am tomorrow but my hospital wrote and said they needed to swap my appointment. At least it was only 7 days later.

Oh yeah, my bloods I had for glucose and insulin came back normal \\:D/
So I asume dont need to take metformin?

Hoping FS says "Right Joanne, I will put you on provera, then when your period comes I want you take clomid from cd2 to cd6......" In an ideal world he will say that.....he will wont he??.....:winkwink:

I need to remember I have been ttc for just over 12 months or my GP said the FS wont help if I say under 1 year :shhh:

Ahhh well, least it Funky Friday tomorrow woooopppeeeedooopp! :wohoo:
I got a gift voucher for christmas for my favorite craft shop so Im going stocking up on cross stitch supplies and have a crafting weekend :thumbup:
I <3 cross stitching, kinda relaxing :coffee:

oh yeah just to add my right boob has felt tender and hot last couple days but my left one is fine, my cm changes daily from lotion like to clear thin stuff :confused:
:hissy: why cant my womb/ovaries make their mind what they want to do?? ovulate or af...isnt hard is it?

Ohhh and I got some Witch foaming facial wash and a mud mask from boots. Im hoping it will combat my oily t-zone....damn you testosterone :devil:

my jobs this weekend.....
:laundry::iron::dishes: then i can chill and stitch.

:dust: and have a lovely weekend ladies!

xxxxxxxxx

before I go I found this on a website called soul cysters...

1.traditional PCOS -- anovulatory, increased androgens, no insulin resistance
2.endocrine syndrome X -- anovulatory, increased androgens, insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes
3.non-traditional PCOS --anovulatory, normal androgens, obese, insulin resistant or type 2 diabetes
4.non-traditional PCOS -- ovulatory, increased androgens, mild insulin resistance
5.idiopathic hirsutism -- ovulatory, increased androgens, no insulin resistance

Had an idea there were different types of pcos hence why all out symtoms are different.
I think I am number 1.

ok defo going now Im tired!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back