Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

:happydance: Massive congrats hopeful! Sorry to hear you had a rough time :hugs:

:hissy: its bloody snowing :brat: I hate snow coz we nearly crashed our car in it last year
praying for a cancellation of all public transport tomorrow [-o<
Dont hate snow that much I just hate having to travel in it. Im supposed to do all I can to ensure Im in work ontime during bad weather but what will work do to ensure I get home safely...??

Nevermind bridezilla----ever heard of groomzilla? Jeeez hes worse than me with this wedding! Just learnt my niece will be paying £5000+ for her day. We can do wedding, reception, dj, buffet and a honeymoon for £2000 :smug:

I just want to get Friday (fs date) over with then I can move on and then think about our wedding. Just want to see where we stand with help on pcos....:wacko: i think im nervous.

Cant wait to see a picky of hopefuls lil bub! <3

COngratulations Hopeful!

is that a fisherprice baby walker thingy? does the seat bounce up and down? its the one I have earmarked for mine :lol:
I can get a huge discount on it at work which is good.

:hissy: its bloody snowing :brat: I hate snow coz we nearly crashed our car in it last year
praying for a cancellation of all public transport tomorrow [-o&lt;
Dont hate snow that much I just hate having to travel in it. Im supposed to do all I can to ensure Im in work ontime during bad weather but what will work do to ensure I get home safely...??

Nevermind bridezilla----ever heard of groomzilla? Jeeez hes worse than me with this wedding! Just learnt my niece will be paying £5000+ for her day. We can do wedding, reception, dj, buffet and a honeymoon for £2000 :smug:

I just want to get Friday (fs date) over with then I can move on and then think about our wedding. Just want to see where we stand with help on pcos....:wacko: i think im nervous.

It's not snowing here so far. According to the weather we're not supposed to get any down here. I really hope we don't get any as I'll be stuck in the house :growlmad:

It's not snowing here so far. According to the weather we're not supposed to get any down here. I really hope we don't get any as I'll be stuck in the house :growlmad:

In 2008 it snowed so bad that a 10 minute car journey turned into 2hr 45min stuck in trafic. We lived in a different area back then and it was kind of in the middle of nowhere with hills.
Then in 2009 we were up at 6am shoveling snow so we could get the car out the garage so we could be in work for 12pm (our old house) dp had been in a car crash 4 months previous so shoveling snow was hard for him And i wasnt great at it. We.ended up building snowmen and having a snow day :)
Not too bad where we live now. We r just off a main road so its easier. Dp drives but i get the bus to work and public transport totally panics when it snows.
To be honest we like staying in and watching films. My sister thinks its odd how we dont.go out and like our home comforts but its how we have always been. Even before we lived together dp would spend the weekend at mine and we would watch films or somwthing. I had my own place back then, my funky lil bedsit ahhhh them were the days! I loved my bedsit, i carpeted my bathroom and painted the kitchen area all by myself :smug:
Aaahh im waffling......again!

In 2008 it snowed so bad that a 10 minute car journey turned into 2hr 45min stuck in trafic. We lived in a different area back then and it was kind of in the middle of nowhere with hills.
Then in 2009 we were up at 6am shoveling snow so we could get the car out the garage so we could be in work for 12pm (our old house) dp had been in a car crash 4 months previous so shoveling snow was hard for him And i wasnt great at it. We.ended up building snowmen and having a snow day :)
Not too bad where we live now. We r just off a main road so its easier. Dp drives but i get the bus to work and public transport totally panics when it snows.
To be honest we like staying in and watching films. My sister thinks its odd how we dont.go out and like our home comforts but its how we have always been. Even before we lived together dp would spend the weekend at mine and we would watch films or somwthing. I had my own place back then, my funky lil bedsit ahhhh them were the days! I loved my bedsit, i carpeted my bathroom and painted the kitchen area all by myself :smug:
Aaahh im waffling......again!

We don't go out either, prefer to watch films or tv series lol we go for lunch at local pub once a week with DH's brother but I don't drink at all and going to town of a night doesn't interest me. DH's family think I'm weird cos all of them (except DH and bro) are pretty big drinkers and like going out.

i'm going TTC bananas.. lol

Had a dream last night that I got my BFP, i had all sorts of different tests, no faint lines all really strong.. so when i woke up, still half asleep i'm like i need to test

Then i quickly realised it was a dream.. i'm only 1dpo lol

Congrats, hopeful! Sorry to hear you had such a rough time, though. Hope you're ok! Can't wait to see pics!

It's snowing here as well! It hasn't actually stopped all day so far...but I think its warmed up a bit, because it's not sticking. We have a fair bit from last night, and if it continues like it is we will definitely be waking up to more in the morning!

I've booked me an acupuncture session for friday...getting a bit nervous?! I think it's the idea that sticking me with 10 needles is meant to be relaxing :haha:

i'm going TTC bananas.. lol

Had a dream last night that I got my BFP, i had all sorts of different tests, no faint lines all really strong.. so when i woke up, still half asleep i'm like i need to test

Then i quickly realised it was a dream.. i'm only 1dpo lol

i had a dream where i was pregnant and i could feel the baby moving. Then i dreamt i went into labour and could feel the pains alot.
You usually dream about what you truly desire.

Congrats, hopeful! Sorry to hear you had such a rough time, though. Hope you're ok! Can't wait to see pics!

It's snowing here as well! It hasn't actually stopped all day so far...but I think its warmed up a bit, because it's not sticking. We have a fair bit from last night, and if it continues like it is we will definitely be waking up to more in the morning!

I've booked me an acupuncture session for friday...getting a bit nervous?! I think it's the idea that sticking me with 10 needles is meant to be relaxing :haha:

Needles didnt bother me until i had insulin/glucose bloods. She had the needle in my right arm then lost the vein and had to stick me in my left arm. She bruised both arms so now i hate needles :(
Acupuncture isnt something i would fancy though, dont think i could lie that still :lol:
Snow has been washed away by rain now so thats good. Dp bmw is crap in the snow. Its like bambi on ice. It snowed heavy where i live but when i got into manchester city centre for.work there wasnt even a hint of snow just rain. Im in my wellies and dressed like im from the north pole :haha:

Congrats hopeful!

I woke up to a little snow on cars this morning my little yaris went from black to white over night! Lol I think I'd like snow more if I didn't have to commute 30miles to work each day, luckily it's on main roads!

It bugs me how things seem to shut down after the lightest sprinkling of the white stuff! Madness!

Congrats hopeful!

I woke up to a little snow on cars this morning my little yaris went from black to white over night! Lol I think I'd like snow more if I didn't have to commute 30miles to work each day, luckily it's on main roads!

It bugs me how things seem to shut down after the lightest sprinkling of the white stuff! Madness!

:lol: yeah my nieces school shut after 1 inch fell. I bet places like russia and.finland laugh at us when we get crippled by a light dusting.
This batch of snow is nothing compared to the 2009/10 stuff. We got stuck in the car for almost 3 hrs, the pipes in our old house froze and had a few snow days off work.
30 miles what a trek! What job do u do?

Well despite the news saying we shouldn't have any snow, last night it started falling pretty heavily. Luckily it had rained earlier so it didn't settle, but DH has text me from work to warn me that if I go out today that its really slippery, so I look forward to going up my friends later and desperately trying to not go arse over tit :haha:

Not feeling great tonight girls, some people at work have had norovirus :sick:
Been on training all day so feel really sleepy. Our teatime was earlier than usual so now im starving and feelimg sick. My stomach feels odd.
Hope its not norovirus :sick:

Congrats hopeful!

:lol: yeah my nieces school shut after 1 inch fell. I bet places like russia and.finland laugh at us when we get crippled by a light dusting.
This batch of snow is nothing compared to the 2009/10 stuff. We got stuck in the car for almost 3 hrs, the pipes in our old house froze and had a few snow days off work.
30 miles what a trek! What job do u do?

I'm a claims negotiator for a motor insurance company so snow keeps us stupidly busy!

Haha yeah bet they think stoopid Brits!

O nooo hope it's not norovirus :( stay away germies!

Its ok no sickies for me :) im putting my sickly unsettled feeling to being hungry.
but going to work today armed with my hand sanitiser and i'll ask the cleaners for some stuff to clean my desk with. Stay away noro or i wont be able to see fs on friday!!

Im cd94 and felt a bit crampy last night and my nipples have gone a bit tender last two days. Im sooo tired too. Dp thinks its a bfp but hes always got a positive look on life. Im stocking up on hpts tomorrow (not got time today) and i will test tomorrow night, who knows i might need to cancel the fs appointment :lol: if only!

Congratulations mumface, now you are a proudy mum

God bless himnalways, love to see him asap <3

my prays n best wishes we all got our bfp very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back