Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I'm a number 1 too then mumface! Cos I'm not insulin resistant, yet Im anovulatory.

God, speaking of cm, I'm leaking like a tap :( I'm considering ringing hospital tomorrow if its still going to make sure its not a water leak but I'm afraid ill be one of those women that just gets told they're peeing themselves and don't realize it! How embarrassing!!

Mumface I love Cross Stich too :) Must be a 'Joanne' thing. I've stocked up on a couple for next week after the op.

I must be a type 1 as well I'd never heard of that b efore but it does make sense.

Hopefulfor1st the glamours side of pregnancy! I'm sure its not that though, maybe its the start of your waters going FX'd

x

I'll assume I'm a number 3, although I don't know if I'm insulin resistant.

I'm a number 1 too then mumface! Cos I'm not insulin resistant, yet Im anovulatory.

God, speaking of cm, I'm leaking like a tap :( I'm considering ringing hospital tomorrow if its still going to make sure its not a water leak but I'm afraid ill be one of those women that just gets told they're peeing themselves and don't realize it! How embarrassing!!

I hope everythings ok.
Maybe jace is getting impatient and wants to meet his mummy and daddy :)

Argh, it's 3am and my little dog just woke me by impatiently nudging me and whimpering . He normally would only wake me if he wants to go outside but tonight since Dave is on nightshift I let my larger dog sleep inside aswell (she's norm an outside dog) so the doggy door is open so he could let himself out.
Then I thought, is he one of those psychic dogs, telling me the baby is coming? Or something is wrong? Am I gonna stand up and lose my waters?!? So I got up and went to toilet and checked myself, all fine. No leaking or bleeding, baby is wriggling.
Why did he wake me? Walk back in my room and there is a SPIDER ON MY PILLOW! Argh!!!!!!!

I think I'm a number 1?! Didn't know there were that many types!

I know they prescribe met for diabetics as they did my dad so I would assume that as your insulin is ok you'd be put on good ole clomid?? Oh I looooove the foamy stuff really wakes you up and tingles your face!

Awww come on baby hopeful nearly time to show your face!

I think I'm a number 1?! Didn't know there were that many types!

I know they prescribe met for diabetics as they did my dad so I would assume that as your insulin is ok you'd be put on good ole clomid?? Oh I looooove the foamy stuff really wakes you up and tingles your face!

Awww come on baby hopeful nearly time to show your face!

Doctor told me yesterday that as I've had a few issues during pregnancy and with my blood pressure fluctuating they probably won't let me go overdue. I'm due on the 27th and would love him to come on the 26th (Australia day!) bought him a little "my first Australia Day" outfit being optimistic. Mw said they'll prob start with a stretch n sweep on the 25th to get things started.
Really not sure what to do if they offer me induction vs waiting it out and going potentially 2 weeks over!

Didnt know there were so many types of pcos...think i am number 1.

Mumface - Hope u get answers at fs...nice that ur doc is willing to put u forward early and help u out a bit with the fib telling :)

Got my scan date through today!!!!!! January 22nd! I'll only just be 11wks but soooo excited to be able to tell people - all being well of course.xx

Aly, this is my first month on Metformin and I o'd on CD 34. I didn't really have any side effects at all and I've even been able to eat whatever I want without having tummy issues. I'm on 750mg/day.

Mumface, I'm not insulin resistant either, but my FS wanted to try me on Metformin while we save for IVF because sometimes it helps people with non-insulin resistant PCOS to ovulate (but not always). It can regulate some of your other hormones.

Good luck, sugarpie! Fx for a sticky bean!

@hopeful = Nooooo i bloody hate spiders eeeek!
Just the thought of them is like......noooo!
I lock myself in the bathroom whilst dp gets them in a glass and tips them outside.
I cant stand them. Im just going to bed and now im checking for spiders.......
My phobia began when i was six. I was gardening with my dad and we were building a mini rockery and one of them ran right up my body and sat on my chest.....i remember freaking out and since.then ive been scared of spiders.
they make me shiver.

Got my smiley face today woohoo :D fingers crossed for my clomid round 2!

Got my smiley face today woohoo :D fingers crossed for my clomid round 2!

FX this is the one for you!! :thumbup: :sex:

Did the doctor tell you to OPK whilst on clomid? Im worried about OPK'ng, I tried it once and it pissed me off :nope:
Also, when you saw your FS did he/she put you on clomid straight away?
Im worried mine will say "Come back in a few weeks if no BFP."
If he does I will just say my GP referred me for a reason, if I wanted to hear those words I would have just seen my GP again.

I was given clomid at my 1yr appointment.. I was surprised because I do O on my own anyway but she said to help be more regular. As for OPKs she said it was up to me if I wanted to use them and I'm glad I did cos I had a scan on CD12 and was told I'd likely O on weds or Thurs but I'm OIng now had 4 positive OPKs yesterday and I'm feeling O pains now so if I didn't use them this cycle I would have BD the wrong days x

Im cd91 today and with another bfn under my belt i feel pretty shitty.
Dp is in some kind of snappy mood for some reason, he seems very short tempered today.
His mums pissing me off saying we should really look into buying a house but what with? Give us £10,000 for a deposite and we will see. Cant even afford to get married never mind save a deposite.
We saw a mortgage advisor once and the mortgage payment would swallow my monthly wages up leaving one wage to live on, and with our outgoings wouldnt go far.
Im happy renting, as long as i have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my belly im good.
I know she means well but it annoyed me.

On tuesday i had awful cramps like af was coming, my lower back ached and i.had a headache. On thursday i had lots of lotion like cm. It was like a white af .... Tmi i know but ive never seen that before.
Why do weekends go so fast...?!

Just quickly, he's here!
Had a rough time.
Placenta failed and started to degrade. Started bleeding, by the time I got to hospital
7 mins away was passing mandarin sized clots and bubs hb was dangerously low. If I'd lived further from hospital not be here they said. He was born via c section a few minutes later. Very tired and groggy as they had to knock me out no time for epi. Will be in here for a while and can't upload pic from phone!
He's 6 pound 12 and 49cm long

Hopeful...OMG!!!! Conratulations on the birth of your baby boy. So glad everything turned out well in the end.
Rest up and enjoy.xxxx

Congrats hopeful im so.glad everything is ok!
Rest up now and enjoy..........mummy!
Lots of H&H!!!!!!
<3 <3
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member