Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hopeful I am sorry about the tough time but I'm glad that you have your baby. Congratulations!

I have been so busy lately. I had a weekend in New York City. It was a great way to distract myself from the worries that I have about being pregnant. Early pregnancy is always a little rocky, especially if you have miscarried before like me.

I can't believe tomorrow I will be 6 weeks pregnant. It blows my mind for real. How did this amazing thing happen?

I've been praying for all of you girls and hoping that you are going to join me soon so I don't feel alone sometimes. I'm sending so many good vibes your way.

I've been exhausted so much. I take naps more than anything. I've been having some cramping on and off but I guess that's normal. I'm not allowed to get my hair colored so my red hair color may fade until March when I can get it done again. The first trimester my doctor doesn't want me to get any color done.

I have nightmares that I have an ectopic pregnancy but I feel like I would probably begin to know that it was happening if I had one. I go for my first ultrasound next Wednesday. Nervous. I have to keep telling myself that I can get there.

Also I have my best friend's baby shower. She is due on Feburary 12th and I haven't told her yet that I'm having a baby. It's my little secret because I want her to deliver knowing that this is her time.

woow best of luck dear ghinsper & so thanks for these wishes n prays, we really need that
wish you all best of luck <3

Omg! Heavy snow is predicted for friday :hissy: i soooo hope it doesnt affect my fs appointment.

Don't worry mumface, it would never snow when the weatherman says it would so we were all expecting it! That's not the british way

xx

Omg! Heavy snow is predicted for friday :hissy: i soooo hope it doesnt affect my fs appointment.

Urgh, the news said earlier snow friday and over the weekend. I hope it doesn't bloody snow, you've got fs Friday and we've got SA Monday :dohh:

I will walk this appointment if i have too i am not missing it for anything i have waited too long.
I plan to be up at 7am to keep an eye on it. If its bad i will ring for a taxi at 8am just to make sure i get tjere if the roads are bad. Nothing will keep me from this appointment.

I will walk this appointment if i have too i am not missing it for anything i have waited too long.
I plan to be up at 7am to keep an eye on it. If its bad i will ring for a taxi at 8am just to make sure i get tjere if the roads are bad. Nothing will keep me from this appointment.

Unfortunately we can't walk to ours, the sample would be useless by the time we got there :haha:

Unfortunately we can't walk to ours, the sample would be useless by the time we got there :haha:

They would have to defrost the sperm :lol:
I couldnt walk it either its too far but thats how determined i am not to miss this appointment.

Good luck Mumface a step closer to bambino! X

Good luck for tomorrow mumface! I really hope that the snow doesn't cause any problems if you get any :hugs:

I'm watching the news and they've said South Wales now has an amber alert for snow, possibly 20-30cm overnight :(

Thanks girls! Im so nervous.
Its snowing in manchester. Ive rebooked my taxi for 8:30am. The hospital has a cafe so i can go get a coffee whilst i wait. I would rather be early than late.
i bloody hate winter its so boring.
Cant wait for summertime, flip flops and bbq's ooohhh yes!!

My appointment is looming.....the snow isnt bad just a mear covering :)
I have my notepad, af dates and a list of all the odd things that have happened to my body over the last few months. Then im going to treat myself to a big fat dirty mcdonalds before work. The mcdonalds will either be comfort food or a treat because im happy............

I spent £40 on a pair of skinny jeans yesterday, dp asked if it was wise to do so, why i asked ......because you may be pregnant soon and you wont be wearing them long.
Oh well i said, i will hang them on the wardrobe a few weeks after the birth and aim to get back into them :)

So it appears to have snowed a bit overnight. It's pretty bad and is still snowing lightly. I can't see us making the SA appointment Monday.

Good luck mumface, glad the snow wasn't too bad :hugs:

My appointment went well! He wants to do a test where they inject a dye and gt in thru my belly button to check for blockages. I will need to be put out, not looking forward to it but he said if no blockages i can go ahead with clomid :)
He also said my bmi was healthy and that my eastrogen levels are high which means i am gearing up to ovuate but why i dont is anyones guess.
Also had another blood test to rule out rubella whic will be fine as i had my mmr as a child.

I hope the snow doesnt prevent you getting to ur appointment nexis.

My appointment went well! He wants to do a test where they inject a dye and gt in thru my belly button to check for blockages. I will need to be put out, not looking forward to it but he said if no blockages i can go ahead with clomid :)
He also said my bmi was healthy and that my eastrogen levels are high which means i am gearing up to ovuate but why i dont is anyones guess.
Also had another blood test to rule out rubella whic will be fine as i had my mmr as a child.

I hope the snow doesnt prevent you getting to ur appointment nexis.

Glad the appointment went well. It sounds like an HSG, but I didn't know that they sometimes put you out for it? I had mine while I was awake and they went in the standard way IYKWIM :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->