Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I thought I accidentally took doubles of Metformin and levothyroxine yesterday. I don't think I did but my memory is bad. Now I am scared I killed my babies.

Not to mention yesterday my sil announced she is pregnant too and a week different from my due date. They just got married in October.

Emotionally I am everywhere right now.

dear, be relax i am sure this very less dosage can not effect babies:thumbup:
just be careful now, and next time matk on calendar when you take you dose

i suggest you to talk with Dr about this also in case of high dose or low what are impacts
just relax this time ok, babies are safe m damn sure :hugs:

I thought I accidentally took doubles of Metformin and levothyroxine yesterday. I don't think I did but my memory is bad. Now I am scared I killed my babies.

Not to mention yesterday my sil announced she is pregnant too and a week different from my due date. They just got married in October.

Emotionally I am everywhere right now.

How exciting you'll be having babies together!!!!!

Things are not so good here. Jace did not go to bed at all til 5am he screamed his lungs out wether he was fed, changed, rocked, hugged. He's feeding hour on/ hour off and I'm exhausted! I'm fairly certain he has reflux, we went through 3 sets of sheets with spew!
Hubby stayed up most if night with me- highlight was when jace pulled off boob at about 3am and milk squirted everywhere all over him and his face was all white and covered in it!

Aww poor baby. I hope everyone gets sleep soon.

I am just thinking about so much right now. I got a pill case so I don't go crazy and think that I double doses and killed my babies.

Its hard cos I really think something is wrong but doctors shrug it off as normal for newborns to cry.
But my gp has agreed to refer to a paediatrician finally!

And I'm sure u will be fine! Everytime I leave the house I think "did I turn off the hair straightener/ iron/ oven/ lick the door?" But when u double check you've subconsciously done it right lol.

Have u told your SIL bout your babies yet?

lol i was thinking should coor can be licked :D

Haha!
Lick the door!
Of course I mean lock

Yes she knows. She was the first person I told and she hasn't told me until yesterday with everyone else. I was a little hurt by it but oh well what can I do?

Perhaps she wasn't trying and didn't know? Or has had a few losses and was superstitious?

They got married in October and were talking about trying. They found out hey were pregnant when they were on our Scottish vacation with us. This is her first pregnancy.

Took a fall down stairs earlier :( bambino is fine but my back now hurts and I have carpet burn on my elbow ouch!

Katerz, God bless you always dear, please do a little craeful you and also Ginspire, take care of our 2013 babies, love ya all

Afm, my AF started later last night... in coupke of hours i am visiting Dr and m damn sure she wikl add up Clomid with this cycle, need all of yours prayer

Dp is annoying me this weekend. Im having one of those weekends where i just want to sit quietly, read, cross stitch and do nothing. Buts hes constant chat chat chatting, banging around in the kitchen,wont sit still hes very restless........reminds me of a young child :)
Love dp loads, cant live without him but this weekend im like shhhuuuttt uuuuupppp!!!!!
Men!

Dp is annoying me this weekend. Im having one of those weekends where i just want to sit quietly, read, cross stitch and do nothing. Buts hes constant chat chat chatting, banging around in the kitchen,wont sit still hes very restless........reminds me of a young child :)
Love dp loads, cant live without him but this weekend im like shhhuuuttt uuuuupppp!!!!!
Men!

Katerz, God bless you always dear, please do a little craeful you and also Ginspire, take care of our 2013 babies, love ya all

Afm, my AF started later last night... in coupke of hours i am visiting Dr and m damn sure she wikl add up Clomid with this cycle, need all of yours prayer

Good luck.

So Dr puts me on 50mg Clomid frm CD2 to CD6 , also refers DH for semen analysis, and asked me for follicular US on CD12 i.e. on 12 Feb... ahhhh one mor examination starting :)

Goodluck Aein. We have seen lots of clomid miracles on this thread.xx

Blimey Katerz! Be careful and glad all i ok.x

Hopeful...i'm sure my little one crying and not sleeping is my nightmare situation. I hope u get it sorted and that Jace is ok.
P.S. Lol!!!! to the boob milk in face moment :)

Oh that's good aein! Onwards and upwards fingers crossed for you!

Mumface I think we all get like that with the men folk! I know I do!

I'm feeling much better now hubby is looking after me and keeping me stocked up on chocolate lol.

Goodluck Aein. We have seen lots of clomid miracles on this thread.xx

Blimey Katerz! Be careful and glad all i ok.x

Hopeful...i'm sure my little one crying and not sleeping is my nightmare situation. I hope u get it sorted and that Jace is ok.
P.S. Lol!!!! to the boob milk in face moment :)

Last night he breast fed from 1030- 710am, I give up. Tonight in trying formula!

Good luck on clomid Aein lots and lots of :dust:
Hopeful the boobmilk on dh face i bet it was priceless :lol: maybe hes a hungry baby and may benefit.from formula.
Katerz chocate is the answer to everything nom nom nommmmm!

Dp is less of an annoyance now :) he needs to renew his passport and he is rubbish at filling forms out so i did it for him but as im writing hes looking over my shoulder and im like moooooooove!! I can write and i know his details! Gooo awwwwaaaayyyy or do your own form! He moved and went sulking in our bedroom on his ps vita game thingy :) Im his friend now and im sorry for been a cow this weekend. Im forgiven :hug:

Back to work tomorrow :hissy: not even monday and already im planning next weekend :lol:

Im a bit worried now.
Im cd7 today and yesterday i had clear pads so thought af had finished.
We bd'd this morning and all seemed fine and normal. Dp showered and went to work and then i got up and started getting ready for work. I wiped after going to the bathroom and it was streaked with blood.
I havr never bled after sex ever. Could it be the last bits of af coming out?
I text dp and he said he didnt notice anything on him as he showered.
I hope its just the last of af amd nothing bad.....

Im a bit worried now.
Im cd7 today and yesterday i had clear pads so thought af had finished.
We bd'd this morning and all seemed fine and normal. Dp showered and went to work and then i got up and started getting ready for work. I wiped after going to the bathroom and it was streaked with blood.
I havr never bled after sex ever. Could it be the last bits of af coming out?
I text dp and he said he didnt notice anything on him as he showered.
I hope its just the last of af amd nothing bad.....

I have an eroded cervix and its really prone to bleeding, I gush after a pap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->