Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

thanks all for your wishes

mumface, i am sure this is final outcome of blood, as i also noticed many times when we do BD withing some hours AF started, i think its normal

Thanks ladies. I hope its just the last bits of af. If it happens again i will see my doctor.
This is my last natural cycle before i hit the clomid. Who knows i might get my bfp and end up cancelling the lap and dye.
My mum bought me a onesie on saturday, its a huge baby grow for adults. She said i should wear it after my lap and dye because i wont be able to wear anything with a waist band for a few days :)
Its cozy but i look an utter tit in it and what if you really need a wee in the nigjt? You would hve to strip off and its cold in the uk at the moment.

Thanks ladies. I hope its just the last bits of af. If it happens again i will see my doctor.
This is my last natural cycle before i hit the clomid. Who knows i might get my bfp and end up cancelling the lap and dye.
My mum bought me a onesie on saturday, its a huge baby grow for adults. She said i should wear it after my lap and dye because i wont be able to wear anything with a waist band for a few days :)
Its cozy but i look an utter tit in it and what if you really need a wee in the nigjt? You would hve to strip off and its cold in the uk at the moment.

Getting u ready for how angry your baby gets when u do a midnight nappy change lol.

Getting u ready for how angry your baby gets when u do a midnight nappy change lol.

im going to cut the feet off this thing, its made for tall people and im only 5ft 1!
Done midnight feeds and changes with all my nieces and nephews. Offered to take over one night when one of them was 3 weeks old so my sis and bro in law could catch up and i really loved it. The baby grows are fiddly i kept fastening the studs up wrong :haha:

My panty liner is clear but when i wipe its pinkish?
Think (hope) its left over af that was disturbed by our bd this morning....

Very Scary Gals,

in early morning Urine and just now u found blood clot almost half palm size..... wts this, is this normal :/

Very Scary Gals,

in early morning Urine and just now u found blood clot almost half palm size..... wts this, is this normal :/

That is crazy. I always had clots during my period. Maybe you should call the doctor though and talk about it.

its really not possible to call, i think i have to wait the time till i go for scan next week :(

Should 50mg Clomid is best in start as i have started

Seine I would really try to call your doctor or if you cant call them...call another...I don't know if I would start the. Clomid just yet....

Ladies I went for my u/s cd10 today and I have 2@13 1@14 on my right side and 2@10 on my left...may end up decreasing my dosage of Injectables and go beck in tomorrow or Wednesday for another u/s....so we will see.

Good luck to all the other ladies! Hope you have a good week!!

Best of luck Sugarpi, i am trying to contact my Cousin, she is also Dr in America, may be she guide me wts dis, but rightnow i heard news of my another younger cousin death... got little upset

Aww I'm sorry aein!! I hope your cousin in America can help you! :)

Sugarpi24 is this good news regarding your ultrasound? Does this mean you have follicles developing?
when i start clomid its going to be a pain in the neck getting time out of work for ultrasounds :(
They are funny about appointments.

Aein im so sorry about your cousin. I hope you get to see your doctor about the clot.

Afm i think my spotting has stopped. Maybe it was af's final word? As much as i want to i wont bd until wednesday and if the spotting happens again i will see my gp.
I watched a lap and dye video on youtube before and it was soo intresting! Dp didnt want to see but these things really intrigue me. My middle big sis is at uni studying to be a nurse and she had to observe a post mortem.....i was jealous! The human body fascinates me. The video showed the blue dye coming out the tubes the it showed a big fat ovary. Very very intresting.

its really not possible to call, i think i have to wait the time till i go for scan next week :(

It won't be a doctor than does scan, just an ultrasound tech- they just take photos and send to your doc. They won't be able to help

Mumface, jace screams when I put him in and out his onesies. Hates nudity lol.
Oh and maybe AF hanging around is just cos it was so long between them

I watched a lap and dye video on youtube before and it was soo intresting! Dp didnt want to see but these things really intrigue me. My middle big sis is at uni studying to be a nurse and she had to observe a post mortem.....i was jealous! The human body fascinates me. The video showed the blue dye coming out the tubes the it showed a big fat ovary. Very very intresting.

I watched a c section on YouTube after having one!

It won't be a doctor than does scan, just an ultrasound tech- they just take photos and send to your doc. They won't be able to help

Yea hopeful, my US report the Lab gives me afterthat i see Dr, and its all in one hospital, so i m sure within some minutes i will get my follicles development result and i'm hopeful Clomid and Glucophage has changed my hormones system to a normal

Still DH nt ready for his test, dun know why he doing all this, even i asked him if you do test now so when we visit for US both reports we can consult with our Dr on same time... but he said NO :cry:

mumface, i try once to see Lap video on youtube and believe me all day i was vomiting, i found it really very scary... i am hopeful your lap & dye is going to end in a positive result

Seine I would really try to call your doctor or if you cant call them...call another...I don't know if I would start the. Clomid just yet....

Ladies I went for my u/s cd10 today and I have 2@13 1@14 on my right side and 2@10 on my left...may end up decreasing my dosage of Injectables and go beck in tomorrow or Wednesday for another u/s....so we will see.

Good luck to all the other ladies! Hope you have a good week!!

wt your Dr said, follicle size on dis CD is normal, mature enough.....
last year when i go for scan i found my @ 8x10 and 9x5 Dr said very much normal at CD11 and after one day on cD13 they were same, here she diagnosed me with PCOS, now i am going to test again next week, hope for tne best always

They said mine looked normal...they want only 3 good ones...and I have possibly 5 :/ but they don't seem to concerned so we will see tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->