Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Woow thats good sugarpi if these are normal, m very much hopedul they will increase until your next scan, best of luck

its really not possible to call, i think i have to wait the time till i go for scan next week :(

Should 50mg Clomid is best in start as i have started

It won't be a doctor than does scan, just an ultrasound tech- they just take photos and send to your doc. They won't be able to help

Yea hopeful, my US report the Lab gives me afterthat i see Dr, and its all in one hospital, so i m sure within some minutes i will get my follicles development result and i'm hopeful Clomid and Glucophage has changed my hormones system to a normal

Still DH nt ready for his test, dun know why he doing all this, even i asked him if you do test now so when we visit for US both reports we can consult with our Dr on same time... but he said NO :cry:

Does he realise of he doesn't the doctors will not help u????

its really not possible to call, i think i have to wait the time till i go for scan next week :(

It won't be a doctor than does scan, just an ultrasound tech- they just take photos and send to your doc. They won't be able to help

Yea hopeful, my US report the Lab gives me afterthat i see Dr, and its all in one hospital, so i m sure within some minutes i will get my follicles development result and i'm hopeful Clomid and Glucophage has changed my hormones system to a normal

Still DH nt ready for his test, dun know why he doing all this, even i asked him if you do test now so when we visit for US both reports we can consult with our Dr on same time... but he said NO :cry:

Hopeful he realize everything, but main problem is this dear here no system of private rooms etc, so when he go for test he has to use a public toilet, and can you imagine it knocking on door again and again, and one inside trying to cum out :dohh: this is what which disturbs him and he felt offend

last time after 3 tines finally he get success in it, and result was with low motility 15% only although number count was super

it was not a good morning for me, got sms from my brother that his wife mc :/ feeling sad for them
dun know the reason wt happened, will call them in evening to know :(

Hopeful he realize everything, but main problem is this dear here no system of private rooms etc, so when he go for test he has to use a public toilet, and can you imagine it knocking on door again and again, and one inside trying to cum out :dohh: this is what which disturbs him and he felt offend

last time after 3 tines finally he get success in it, and result was with low motility 15% only although number count was super

cant he bring sample from home????

so sorry for your familys loss!

cant he bring sample from home????

so sorry for your familys loss!

No hopedul, this is also a disadvantage that our house is very far from hospital, about 1Hr drive.... & they said within 30mins you have to submit the semen, so really not possible

even i asked DH to look any other Lab nearby, but he always refused , i am hopeful tomorrow is our weekend start and he will go for test, as he told me will see on weekend, so i just can pray he do it :thumbup:

One of my darling boys professional pics i had to share lol- check out the hand

Attachments

• 601006_10151718597949689_1050952555_n.jpg
    601006_10151718597949689_1050952555_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
Dr said to me in last visit, now you are on Metformin and we also started Clomid, but it will not result positive till your DH perfect in all means, so i realise it fully without any abnormality from DH i even can not get a BFP... rest i hope and pray for myself and all others too :)

Hopefull i love the pic, the hand is funny :haha: go away ive had enough of cameras lol!
Aein i hope you and dh find a way of getting a sample done. We were lucky as our hospitak is only 15 minutes drive or 10 if dp puts his foot down.

My excema is back on my hands. They look like ugly red blotchy paint by numbers :) i had it bad when i was little it was all over my body and a bit on my face but it went as i hit my teens. Now it comes back at random times. I handwashed my bras at weekend and it must have been the detergent. I must remeber to wear gloves next time.
I hope my baby doent inherit it. I always remember my mum making me bath with this horrible stuff which was a soap substitute and it made the bath slippy and i felt greasy all the time yuk!

Thanks munface dear, sorry tht you again caught excema, my elder sis had some little on foot when she wear leather shoes, one easy tip for you which my sister always used, whenever you sitting freelt just peeled pitato and rub on the infected area, i hope it works for you :)

The only problem dp had when he had to do a sperm sample was the time off work. Because it wasnt an appointment it was just a case of dropping it off at the hospital he couldnt producr an appointmebt card at his work place. His manager was been funny about it so he had to tell her he was going to be late one morning as he had to produce a sperm sample for the lab :haha:
Embarassing or what? Hey boss i will be late on friday, why?, because i need to jizz one out for the lab :haha: he said she couldnt look him in the eye for days afterwards.
Here i go again been forgetful, im half way to work on the bus and realised i have left my dinner at home, id made a healthy chicken salad too. Oh well, mcdonalds it is.....

lol very funny mumface, my dh even cant think to tell anyone else he is going where and for why, here in our community its just a conversant between husband and wife

Haha Mumface bet she felt
awkward after that haha! When I was having follicle tracking my boss questioned why I was having to have appointments every 2-3 days once I told him the reason why he never questioned an appointment since! Lol

What a gorgeous pic hopeful!

Keeping fingers crossed for you aein xx

yea Katerz lol i understand thst, but really its v v akward situation na, but we have to through always soon or later

My manager thought i was pregnant, i was asking for time off to go to fs a few weeks ago and she said is it abour your pregnancy? I laughed it off then she said is it for ivf! I said well i hope not but its about getting pregnant anyway. Shes nice about it.
There are no secrets in the world of ttc.....

Im really confident with this new cycle. Im only cd9 and already feel this may the one.
If its a 28 dayer then the big O is 12/2 so we intend to get plenty of bd done between now and then.
Im taking daily supplements of zinc, vitaminC, folic acid and b complex which i am certain atributed to af arriving. It seemed odd how i started it after my fs appointment only to be greared by af two weeks later.
Its almost the weekend :happydance:
Dp and i have started food shopping online and having home deliveries from asda. Lazy i know but its only £3 delivery and is worth it when you spend £50 anyway. Plus it frees our weekend up for other things rather than trapsing round a sweaty supermarket :haha: got a big food shop arriving tonight.

I wonder where nexis has gone? If your stalking :wave: and i hope you and dh are ok.

Xxxx

I'm still here :) just been stalking. DH has been signed off for another 2 weeks and referred to a counsellor.

I'm still here :) just been stalking. DH has been signed off for another 2 weeks and referred to a counsellor.

I hope the counsellor does him good. My mum really improved after counselling.
That was back in 96/97 when my grandparents died, shes still on anti depressents but a very low dose with a view to coming off them. :hugs:

Ok this is totally random but i was doing my bikini line and i have found a pimple type thing on the inside of my labia. Its small and hurts when i sqeeze it, im sure it popped as a bit of white came out. Ive had these odd spots before but not for a long time. Its like a pimple type you would get on your face.
Dp reckons its an ingrown hair because i like to be to trimmed and may have over done it recently.
Im not worried about it but has anyone else had one before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->