Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ok this is totally random but i was doing my bikini line and i have found a pimple type thing on the inside of my labia. Its small and hurts when i sqeeze it, im sure it popped as a bit of white came out. Ive had these odd spots before but not for a long time. Its like a pimple type you would get on your face.
Dp reckons its an ingrown hair because i like to be to trimmed and may have over done it recently.
Im not worried about it but has anyone else had one before?

Yeah I've had them before. One doctor told me they could possibly be boils but another said they were just one of those things :shrug: nothing to worry about though apparently. Haven't had one for a long time but they always just go away on their own.

Ok this is totally random but i was doing my bikini line and i have found a pimple type thing on the inside of my labia. Its small and hurts when i sqeeze it, im sure it popped as a bit of white came out. Ive had these odd spots before but not for a long time. Its like a pimple type you would get on your face.
Dp reckons its an ingrown hair because i like to be to trimmed and may have over done it recently.
Im not worried about it but has anyone else had one before?

Yeah I've had them before. One doctor told me they could possibly be boils but another said they were just one of those things :shrug: nothing to worry about though apparently. Haven't had one for a long time but they always just go away on their own.

Same! I think its cos u get sweaty down there too so your more prone to pimples and irritations

Thanks. When you see something down there that shouldnt be there it gets you thinking but yeah it can get a bit warm down there :haha:
Ive never had warts neither has dp so its a pimple. Sorted.
And as for my spotting episode after mondays bd it was af, i must have still been on very very light and not realised.
My cm is clear and slippy i hope its because im gearing up to the big O on tuesday!
If only......

Night ladies, chat soon!
Xxxxx

We had our asda shop delivered tonight and dp was puzzled at why i had ordered tampons and sanitry towels. i think he thinks i will get a bfp after my lap and dye or first clomid round so hes thinking i shoukdnt need these things. Thats dp all over, always thinking about the positives and never considering the ifs and buts. He doesnt do negative thoughts and always sees the bright side of things :)
Hes very very confident i will catch on 1st clomid. I just hope he isnt upset if i dont.
I am keeping an open mind.

We had our asda shop delivered tonight and dp was puzzled at why i had ordered tampons and sanitry towels. i think he thinks i will get a bfp after my lap and dye or first clomid round so hes thinking i shoukdnt need these things. Thats dp all over, always thinking about the positives and never considering the ifs and buts. He doesnt do negative thoughts and always sees the bright side of things :)
Hes very very confident i will catch on 1st clomid. I just hope he isnt upset if i dont.

Is he prepared to do an emergency run to get them if u didn't get them and need them lol.

Is he prepared to do an emergency run to get them if u didn't get them and need them lol.

Lolol good point!!

Lol! Dp will go buy me tampons but he always says its embarassing?? like...how?? Hes and oddity!

Lol! Dp will go buy me tampons but he always says its embarassing?? like...how?? Hes and oddity!

Mine will walk away if I stop in that aisle in the supermarket. He can't even stand seeing a packet of them! He would never buy them

Mine will walk away if I stop in that aisle in the supermarket. He can't even stand seeing a packet of them! He would never buy them

Mine will go and get them no problems, but it's probably partly cos he works at a supermarket and has to put them out on the shelves sometimes so he's not bothered.

But dp didnt think twice before calling in sainsburys for some condoms when we first took things further.
Maybe he thought he looked like a stud :haha:

Ahhh Ladies, i am really tired from being Gassy :/ ita too bad from last 3 days, too much even after couple of second one and another ;(
also i felt urinating too much, although before i urinate very less amount, dun know if its the side effect of taking Clomid or Glucophage

Ahhh Ladies, i am really tired from being Gassy :/ ita too bad from last 3 days, too much even after couple of second one and another ;(
also i felt urinating too much, although before i urinate very less amount, dun know if its the side effect of taking Clomid or Glucophage

Hopefully it means something good is happening!

Well- jace is 4 weeks tomorrow- and I'm hanging for some loving!!!!
(3 more days til I've been on the pill long enough to be covered lol)

Hopeful, i hope so, my first Clomid round ends now on Tuesday will go for my follicular study

Hopeful, i also looking for a miracle this time and am too much positive
still need some points, suggestions from you and other Ladies, wt to care about for a better chance
as i feels urinating just after intercourse... and withing 5mins i rush to washroom :(

still need some points, suggestions from you and other Ladies, wt to care about for a better chance
as i feels urinating just after intercourse... and withing 5mins i rush to washroom :(

I always waited 20 minutes :)

& i can't :dohh:
but now i am trying to control over it, for a better result
my Indian neighbour asked me to close legs, turn left and just slep for at aleast 30mins

my Indian neighbour asked me to close legs, turn left and just slep for at aleast 30mins

Go to the bathroom beforehand!

Go to the bathroom beforehand!

Yes, DH just told me to do this too.... will take care how :happydance:

Dp really pissed me off last night. He knows this is my last natural cycle before i start clomid and ive reminded him that im nearing cd14 so we need as much bd as possible but he seems to be avoiding it!
Friday i can understand, he is up at 6am for work so he is tired in the evening.
Yesterday we were our usual touchy-feely selves but he didnt seem to want to take it further :(
I went to bed at around 11:30pm and gave up hope of any bd action leaving dp playing with his new tablet and installing stupid fart apps on it.
I woke up a little as he came to bed. He didnt even cuddle me he just brushed his teeth, switched off the light and fell asleep :growlmad:
I thought to myself to start kissing and touching him and then thought fuck that im always the one initiating sex recently. So i went back to sleep instead.
I woke up at 8am to hear dp already in the shower and then he went back to piss around on his tablet and laptop. Nevermind im cd12 today and had ewcm on and off yesterday.
He did this a couple of cycles last year, everytime i get a bfn he says nevermind it will give us longer to pay some debts off ....???? We arent in debt!! We just have two loans to pay back and thats it, to medebt is when you cant afford the repayments so what is he on about??
He really wants to have children but sometime i dont think hes on my level with it..
I will have it out with him when i can prise the tablet off him!!
Im really not happy today :(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->