Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ps dp knew i had woken up last night as he came to bed but just went to sleep
Sometimes i fear hes going off me.
when we met i was a size12 and slimmer, now im bigger and a size 16.
Am i being parranoid??

mumface, please dont be upset
May be he is upset with anything related to work or family
you dont leave him alone, i suggest you dont talk over your cycle sex etc, but close to him
try to relax him, get his view what he is upto.... i am sure he will become normal

and dun think always you first to start the game but may be he loves to see you doing all this, haaa

i also go through same phase, like now i end my first round of Clomud and this coming week is what we can achieve but whole this week till Fri night he is on load of work , so i dun know we also avail tht or not,..
but we can still try mumface... so first calm yourself dear

I think the men must think they are only there for one thing whilst ttc. Hubby used to get annoyed with the regimented BDing!

When I'm not in the mood now hubs says that now the jobs done i don't want him anymore!

I do feel for the men folk it can't be easy for them either. X

Yea Katerz i agree with you
you all Ladies are from western zone, m here who belongs from east zone country, where females are too much into the things why you nt preggo till now?? wts the orob... this n that
i know how much i wept, wt i felt sumtimes but this is only my DH who supports me, who relax me everytime and who said we are trying so we will get this soon or later, the same DH who think sex in a week is enough to born a baby... when i say him, this is our week we try must he just reply all weeks are our week....

Man also realize the things but they are very brave to hide their feelings

Am i being parranoid??

Maybe he's just feeling a bit under pressure with having to bd at certain times. I was a size 20/22 when I met DH, 6.5 years later and I'm size 24/26. Good thing DH likes fat girls :rofl:

Am i being parranoid??

Maybe he's just feeling a bit under pressure with having to bd at certain times. I was a size 20/22 when I met DH, 6.5 years later and I'm size 24/26. Good thing DH likes fat girls :rofl:

I was a 14... now a 20/22 :wacko: :blush: now I feel sorry for him

.... and to think I felt fat back then too!!

Am i being parranoid??

I was a 14... now a 20/22 :wacko: :blush: now I feel sorry for him

.... and to think I felt fat back then too!!

I think the only time I was a size 14, I was about 10/11 :haha: tbh I don't think I really look as big as I am iykwim? Although I know it's not healthy at all (I'm also 5'2") and obvs I would prefer to be smaller, I get no complaints from DH. He always says he'd be happy with me no matter what size I am, bigger or smaller but I know he wouldn't be as happy if I was thinner as he really does prefer the larger lady, especially in the bum department :rofl:

I lost 4kg (about 9 pounds) as in I gained 22 pounds while pregnant and when I had jace I lost 31 pounds by the time he was a week old

Dp is ok now. He didnt want to bd because his excema had come back on his scrotum.
He said it was hurting him. So i had a look at it and it looked red. We went to tesco and got him some cream for it.
Its a shame i think we may have to sit this one out because his tackle is sore but it will clear up.
Im having ewcm and just started with mild cramps.
Dp go off sex??? Never!!!!
I just got worried as one of my friends had a long term relationship for 7 years (they started seeing each other aged 16 when we left school and discovered the pub lol) they were great together, they eventually moved in together and got engahed and then suddenly announced they were splitting up and she said the first sign of things going wrong was the sex. They went from regular to never within a few months. Then he said he wanted other things like travelling whereas she was like me and just content to work, have a nice home and enjoy what they had.
So when dp declined sex i thought omg whyyy?????

My weight has never been an issue to me but i hate my belly and my double chin. Dp says he likes my belly as its who i am but i get self concious over it espescially when im on top :haha:
I shouldnt worry and i should take my own advice "if you dont like it dont look" but i never do.

So thats all it was, excema on his scrotum causing him discomfort. Hes had it there loads of times and it usially goes within a week of using eumavate cream.

That's perfectly understandable mumface and I wouldn't sit it out, just do it quick and deal with the discomfort lol

I lost 4kg (about 9 pounds) as in I gained 22 pounds while pregnant and when I had jace I lost 31 pounds by the time he was a week old

31 pounds thats great! If i gain weight i hope mine will melt away.
I never stick to diets. If im trying to diet i get more hungrier and eat more :haha:

Ah well there we go then nothing to worry about :) just a pair of sore balls ;-P hehe

your right hopeful, we should bd anyway and then he can cream up again afterwards. We will miss tomorrow night and bd on tues which is cd14 for me :):)
I hardly get ewcm mixed with cramps so we best not waste this cycle.
Besides, the excema is on his balls not his willy :haha:

31 pounds thats great! If i gain weight i hope mine will melt away.
I never stick to diets. If im trying to diet i get more hungrier and eat more :haha:

Yuo I now weigh less than pre preg lol

your right hopeful, we should bd anyway and then he can cream up again afterwards. We will miss tomorrow night and bd on tues which is cd14 for me :):)
I hardly get ewcm mixed with cramps so we best not waste this cycle.
Besides, the excema is on his balls not his willy :haha:

Yup I'd tell him to grin and bear it lol

Lol you'll have to remind him his pain is nothing compared to what you'll have to go through when you have LO. Hehe

Our antenatal teacher lady compared a fully dilated cervix to a dairylea tub! Now I was under no illusion how big it dialates to but now I have a visual comparison in my head!! Plus she put me off dairylea forever ahah!

We didnt bd afterall......ive hurt my back.
I was wiping the kitchen tops last night and i went to put the cleaning things away under the sink and as i went to stand up straight the small of my back went stiff and sharp pains shot accross it. I was locked in a bent over position for a couple mins until dp could straighten me out.
I sat on the sofa but then couldnt get back up. Eventually went to bed and took ages to get to sleep due the pains in my back and today im calling in sick because i cant move very fast.
I cant have a shower because ours is over the bath and i cant get in the bath. It took all my efforts to get out of bed.
I will just have to dose up on pain killers today and try and move around.

Katerz.....dairylea tub? Yeah i wont look at soft cbeese in the same way again either :haha:

I heard 10cm dilated is like a bagel!
That's no good about your back mumface, hope u feel better soon!

mumface, m sad for you dear, i hope and pray you get well soon
try to put hot towel on the area you are feeling pain, it will comfort you

We didnt bd afterall......ive hurt my back.
I was wiping the kitchen tops last night and i went to put the cleaning things away under the sink and as i went to stand up straight the small of my back went stiff and sharp pains shot accross it. I was locked in a bent over position for a couple mins until dp could straighten me out.
I sat on the sofa but then couldnt get back up. Eventually went to bed and took ages to get to sleep due the pains in my back and today im calling in sick because i cant move very fast.
I cant have a shower because ours is over the bath and i cant get in the bath. It took all my efforts to get out of bed.
I will just have to dose up on pain killers today and try and move around.

Katerz.....dairylea tub? Yeah i wont look at soft cbeese in the same way again either :haha:

Sorry to hear about your back :hugs: I can sympathise, I've had to start taking all my tablets properly again as my back has got worse recently. I don't really like being dosed up all the time so I used to just put up with it and only take them if it was really bad. Now I've had to start taking them throughout the day, I've got naproxen 3 times a day and tramadol 4 times a day so I'm like spaced out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->