Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Im on ibruprophen every 4 hours. Touch wood i never have probs with my back or anything like that.
I just bent down, went to straighten up and it went :(:( feeling yucky as havent had a shower yet because i cant step over the bath :(
Im watching call the midwife its sooooo good! I want one of those big old fashioned prams they look awesom. Kinda like old fashioned things :)

mumface, m sad for you dear, i hope and pray you get well soon
try to put hot towel on the area you are feeling pain, it will comfort you

I have a wheat bag i can microwave to warm it up so i will try that
Xxx

Ps dp knew i had woken up last night as he came to bed but just went to sleep
Sometimes i fear hes going off me.
when we met i was a size12 and slimmer, now im bigger and a size 16.
Am i being parranoid??

Maybe he's just feeling a bit under pressure with having to bd at certain times. I was a size 20/22 when I met DH, 6.5 years later and I'm size 24/26. Good thing DH likes fat girls :rofl:

I was a 14... now a 20/22 :wacko: :blush: now I feel sorry for him

.... and to think I felt fat back then too!!

I think the only time I was a size 14, I was about 10/11 :haha: tbh I don't think I really look as big as I am iykwim? Although I know it's not healthy at all (I'm also 5'2") and obvs I would prefer to be smaller, I get no complaints from DH. He always says he'd be happy with me no matter what size I am, bigger or smaller but I know he wouldn't be as happy if I was thinner as he really does prefer the larger lady, especially in the bum department :rofl:

That was 10 years ago lol. I know what you mean as I don't look it either, I look big but most people guess wrong. I'm 5'8 or 5'9. Hubby doesnt say anything here either, but I cant help but think its not what he signed up for, you know? :haha:

mrs b - dp says he loves my body as it is. I think its all in my head as i know dp isnt shallow.
I got self concious because of my nasty ex. We were sat watching the music channels amd.some skinny woman was on and he said why dont you look like that? Because i eat more than once a week dear!

My back pain has subsided now, still stiff though. I need it to be ok though because im cd13!!!

I love call the midwife :) my mum had a silvercross pram for me and my sisters when we were teeny. She kept hinting at me to get one until she saw the price, that and the fact they are not that practical lol!

same here! My mum had silvercross prams too. Of course she had to buy brand new for me because it was 9 years between me and my sister and i was an accidental bfp :lol: but the pram then searved my bigger sis when she had my niece two years later and then it ended up in barnsley for my cousins.
My mum says they were built to last but no way could you get them in a car.
I love travel systems where you get a car seat with it, most practical and cozy looking.
But those prams are favoured by celebs and are vintage, i love the big wheels lol!

I was told ibprofen is bad when ttc...my nurse told me to stay away from it after my IUI incase I was pregnant.

My obgyn office is full of people who don't know what's going on. I was supposed to have urine samples taken and blood samples taken tomorrow. They call me today and say that they need the urine NOW. So I go into the lab and they don't even have my order in and they didn't even add the blood work to the urine sample. Why if you want me to do the urine sample, wouldn't you want me to get the bloodwork done too?

So needless to say I got everything done so tomorrow when I go for my supposed to be 8 week first doctor visit which is actually my 9 week visit...they are just going to do the pap test and pelvic exam.

I figure the least they can do is give me an ultrasound and let me see my babies...seriously. I want to scream.

I seriously hope everything goes well tomorrow afternoon.

My obgyn office is full of people who don't know what's going on. I was supposed to have urine samples taken and blood samples taken tomorrow. They call me today and say that they need the urine NOW. So I go into the lab and they don't even have my order in and they didn't even add the blood work to the urine sample. Why if you want me to do the urine sample, wouldn't you want me to get the bloodwork done too?

So needless to say I got everything done so tomorrow when I go for my supposed to be 8 week first doctor visit which is actually my 9 week visit...they are just going to do the pap test and pelvic exam.

I figure the least they can do is give me an ultrasound and let me see my babies...seriously. I want to scream.

I seriously hope everything goes well tomorrow afternoon.

That sounds like a mess around!
I hope it gets sorted out. Best thing to do is not to worry about it.
Also can they do pap smears whilst you are pregnant?

Pap smears aren't recommended when pregnant as they can cause bleeding and unnecessary worry, plus they are mych more uncomfortable and painful as wverything is swollen sown there. however if you are overdue for one when you fall pregnant they'll do one as if there are cancer cells pregnant they breed on pregnancy hormones and will experience accelerated growth.

Pap smears aren't recommended when pregnant as they can cause bleeding and unnecessary worry, plus they are mych more uncomfortable and painful as wverything is swollen sown there. however if you are overdue for one when you fall pregnant they'll do one as if there are cancer cells pregnant they breed on pregnancy hormones and will experience accelerated growth.

They are doing one because I haven't had my yearly one. I'm not really looking forward to it. I wish we could skip it but what can you do?

All I really want is an ultrasound to see my babies. I just want to know they are still there and growing. The nurse didn't say anything about having another ultrasound but I'm going to be 9 weeks so I think I should have one and because I've been having some anxiety.

If you explain your situation ghinspire im sure they will oblige.

Luckily my back seems better after a hot bath. It must be better as i managed to get in amd out without dps help.
Good job too we need to bd! Im cd13 and feeling lucky. Its prob in my head but been feeling very horny last three days :)

Hey when the surgeon does my lap and dye will he see my cysts? Dp laughs and says he should scrape them off or pop them like zits, yeah if only!!!

In the uk we have paps every 3 years and some docs wont do them til your 25 by which time damage may have been done.
My sis told me when i started dating to have a pap smear once i start having sex, so i had one aged 17 and lucky i did as i had that hpv thingy. They monitored me for a few years and lucky it was fine. Now im back to 3 yearly paps.
but so many women are getting cervical cancer they need to be done as soon you become sexually active nefore its too late.

They start doing smear tests in Wales when you're 20 :thumbup: I think my next one is due either this November or next year. I just wait for the letter to come through.

I started at 18 because women in my family have a history of problems so it is very important.

In Australia women are recommended to have paps at age 18 or earlier if you've been sexually active for 2 years.
And your meant to have them every 2 years.

I had one November 2011 and fell preg may 2012 so didn't have to have one when preg, however when I was 22 wks I had some bleeding so they used a speculum to have a look. It was extremely uncomfortable :( your more swollen and tender down there from hormones, and there's a higher chance of cervical irritation or infection.

Just be warned ghinspire you may have some spotting after and its normal, (unless it gets heavy)

And if you don't get an u/sound at least your not far off your 12 week one, they can even do it as early as 11 weeks I believe so u can get in a few days early

Grinned and bared my back pains and bd'd last night. I doubt im going to ov though, i checked my cm and its gone creamy lotion like but over the weekend i had a little ewcm.
We used concieve plus lube and we will bd again tonight just to be sure that the egg is well and truley cornered if i am going to ovulate today on cd14.
Back to work today :( my back is still sore but im sat down all day so its not too bad.

In Australia women are recommended to have paps at age 18 or earlier if you've been sexually active for 2 years.
And your meant to have them every 2 years.

I had one November 2011 and fell preg may 2012 so didn't have to have one when preg, however when I was 22 wks I had some bleeding so they used a speculum to have a look. It was extremely uncomfortable :( your more swollen and tender down there from hormones, and there's a higher chance of cervical irritation or infection.

Just be warned ghinspire you may have some spotting after and its normal, (unless it gets heavy)

I have a pelvic exam during my miscarriage. It was highly uncomfortable then...

Ghinspire, hopeful is saying right, its good of they go for US now if NO then within some days they will surely do.... so just relax and calm yourself, babies are doing fine inside surely <3

mumface, woow its good your back pain gone away and you are back to work again, good luck with your Oing <3

Afm, on CD11 today , already afternoon here just some hours left and then will goto hospital for my scan, i hope everything goes well
DH was ready for his test too today evening, but from 2 days he is sick with fever and now soar thoat too and saying feeling no energy for this test, let see wht he do YES or NO.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->