Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I just don't want this to cause a miscarriage.

Talk to them and tell them and I'm sure they'll accommodate. Depending on how overdue you are they may let you wait til after deluvery. With twins you'll probably deliver around 35wks anyway.
If not I'd ask for a reassurance scan after smear

I haven't had one in a little over a year so they are probably going to want to do one due to my family history. I am just a little nervous in general about everything.

I'm pretty sure it won't cause m/c. But a bit of spotting is 100% normal after it and can be a bit unnerving and the stress can affect u. Just be prepared for it and don't panic if if happens! You will be absolutely fine and either way its not long til u see your babies and you'll be amazed at how much they've grown since u last saw them!!

So here i back after my scan, it went just OK i'm not happy too much infact i wept alone when back home
:(

follicles seen were as:

In Right Ovary:5.3 x 4.9mm
In Left Ovary: 10.1 x 8.3mm

Dr said they are still small on right side, asked to come on Saturday again fir re-test and do sex one day before on Fri... now let see where it will ends on Saturday

Aein, I wouldn't be too disheartened by this - 10x8 is perfectly fine at this stage! I know I have had cycles before where I seemed to ovulate late, and was similar to this around CD12...don't give up hope yet, you still have a chance. If you have been under stress etc, then this could explain it...and maybe you will ovulate late? It's lovely that they are monitoring it though, as you will be able to time everything perfectly!

Don't give up hope yet, love :hugs:

Yea NIk, i understand all this but i'm upset over DH didnt get success in his test as he's not feeling good
now CD12 to start... we cant intercourse in this condition, if DH said he go for test tomorrow or day after tomorrow, so there no talk about BD, i dont even know will we avail this time or not

my observation with BBT charting, last 2 months after taking Metformin, i Ovulated between CD11 to 13... so what if same happen in this cycle too, even if we do BD low possibility egg trigger on position :(

Aww dont be disheartened aein! Im yet to learn all.of this follical stuff but from what nlk said i wouldnt worry and bd as soon as you can!

Im cd14 today and had mild cramps on and off today. Havent bothered with checking cm, its gna be ewcm due to last nights bd.
We will bd as much as possible this week and think positive!

:dust:

Cd 15, all .... Sexed ..... Out ...... No ...... More ..... Please!
Poor dp im surprised he can still get it up! All this bd'ng made him take longer last night, but he thinks the same as me ..... We are not out until af comes and f*** you pcos !!

The appointment yesterday went well. I had the pap done and pelvic exam done. They gave me a flu shot because I didn't have one. Then they did a transvaginal ultrasound and I got to see my babies. The twins are measuring 9 weeks like they are supposed to and getting bigger. I cried. My babies are thriving. It is the best thing in the world to see. Sadly I won't see them again until March 13th when I am 13 weeks. I am praying that good things keep happening and they continue to grow.

woow thats good Ghin dear, see babies are OK and they will be fine .... after some months they will be in your hand... love for you and babies always

Thats great ghinspire im glad all is well! Your babies are warm and safe, the human body is strong so all will be well <3

Afm ive have slight acid reflux last few days. Not eaten anything different so, typical me i googled acid reflux and ovulation and yes ladies, there is a link! Apparantly progesterone is linked to it....
https://www.livestrong.com/article/413318-progesterone-and-acid-reflux/
So maybe i have ovulated......??
Wwaahhh im symptom spotting *slap on back of hand* naughty girl!!

Goodluck Mumface! Its good when u know you've done all you can. Fx'd!!!

Glad all is ok Ghinspire. Hope u can relax and enjoy now.xx

I'm sooooooo tired!!!!!!!!
Almost 15wks now so should be feeling better by now. I think its my thyroid. I have an underactive thyroid which can mean medication needs adjusting in pregnancy but they only test it once every trimester. Got test next week so hoping they up my medication.
I'm literally so tired i could cry!!!
Wanted to be pregnant so much for so long i dont want to start moaning about it now :(

Today I stood up and I feel like I am being pulled apart. I wonder if it's a ligament. I seem fine when I sit but when I stand it really really hurts. It freaks me out just a little.

Today I stood up and I feel like I am being pulled apart. I wonder if it's a ligament. I seem fine when I sit but when I stand it really really hurts. It freaks me out just a little.

Its your womb accomodating the twins. I have read cramps and twinges are common place in pregnancy. It makes sense as your womb goes from the size of an orange to the size of a watermelon in 40 weeks so i can understand why it may cramp sometimes.
Please try not to worry about it and relax.
Write all of your concerns down and talk to the doctor when you go for the next scan.
<3

Goodluck Mumface! Its good when u know you've done all you can. Fx'd!!!

Glad all is ok Ghinspire. Hope u can relax and enjoy now.xx

I'm sooooooo tired!!!!!!!!
Almost 15wks now so should be feeling better by now. I think its my thyroid. I have an underactive thyroid which can mean medication needs adjusting in pregnancy but they only test it once every trimester. Got test next week so hoping they up my medication.
I'm literally so tired i could cry!!!
Wanted to be pregnant so much for so long i dont want to start moaning about it now :(

I didn't feel better til 20-25 weeks.
Don't know about thus 12 weeks and everything is peachy rule !

Yes the ligament pain can be a bitch! Sometimes I'd be moving in bed when it happened andbe frozen in pain and crying thinking this can't be right!
One of my friends went to the e.r. At 16 weeks thinking something was wrong!

Poor dp......i want to bd just incase but i can tell hes not up for it.
Sperm lives in the body for upto 5 days so i think we can afford to skip a cpuple of days.
Hes tired from working. Lets have a cuddle instead and imagine the sperm meeting my egg and uniting as one :):)

As well as dp heres another person i couldnt survive without, my bezzie mate everrr!! (see avatar)
Been besties since aged11, had EPIC nights out (we lost our shoes the night this photo was take??) she is future godmother to all my babies and shes such a doll <3

DH and I have talked about godparents. We're both atheists and have agreed we'll probably have a humanist naming ceremony and we'll each choose one guideparent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->