Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

We always planned on having a christening at church we got married in :)

We had a civil ceremony (non religious) wedding at a hotel near us and we were thinking of checking into whether they will let us have a naming ceremony there too :flower:

hello hello Ladies

Let me wish you all a very happy Valentine's day:flower::flower:

i just decorated room with candle lights, arrange my Angry bird fluffy toy which i buy for DH... the flower bouqet, and i push him towards room exact at 12:00am here, although he was saying m nt feeling good... but i just pushed him & there was an awsum minutes of live, sex and..... BDing:happydance::happydance:

wish you all the same way to spend your day:hugs:

Attachments

• Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-15.jpg
    Happy-Valentines-Day-Wallpaper-15.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
DH and I have talked about godparents. We're both atheists and have agreed we'll probably have a humanist naming ceremony and we'll each choose one guideparent :)

Well.this is a discussion ive had with dp many times.
He was christened, i wasnt and neither of us are religous so a christening means nothing to me. But dp insists he wants to have a christening. I say yes ok but a non religous one and let LO make up their own mind about religion when they are older.
Guideparents are a good thing.
Its just that during a christening they will ask me if i will teach the ways of christ etc but how can i if i dont believe?
Dp says its a christening or nothing.....how confusing??

My husband and I are going to have a baptism for sure. I am planning on making the outfits out of my wedding dress. My mother in law is going to help me cut it up and make it into gowns for the twins. I mean what am I going to use my wedding dress for ever again?? I might as well make something meaningful out of my dress.

Ghinspire thats a lovely idea :)

Happy valentines day <3 <3

Ok so i never know if i ovulate but im cd 15 and feel like crying! I dont want to bd, i dont feel sexy anymore and i just want cake and crisps......lots of them nom nom nom! Oh and i lots of horrid bad fizzy drinks!!!!
My mum says its a good sign as progesterone rises if you ovulate and it can make you moody until af.comes? Please be correct mummy dearest!!

Does anyone else get like this as of cd15/16......??

Heres an intresting read......
https://myhormonesmademedoit.com/the-female-hormone-cycle/

Week one was sooo me = i was determined to make this cycle count so i wanted to eat better. Plus i bought a new handbag out of pure impulse :):)

Week two, again its like they studied me and wrote the artical about me = i wouldnt leave dp alone amd just wanted sex and lots of it.

Now i am on week 3 (cd14-22) and i feel craaaaap!! I was talking to mum on the phone and as we said bye she said i love you, i said love you too but felt choked up as if like awwww i love my mum and i want a cuddle now! Also progesterone may be making me feel tired and craving naughty fod and going off sex.

Have a read of the artical, its intresting. Now i really think i have ovulated!
:spermy: hang in there guys!

DH and I have talked about godparents. We're both atheists and have agreed we'll probably have a humanist naming ceremony and we'll each choose one guideparent :)

Well.this is a discussion ive had with dp many times.
He was christened, i wasnt and neither of us are religous so a christening means nothing to me. But dp insists he wants to have a christening. I say yes ok but a non religous one and let LO make up their own mind about religion when they are older.
Guideparents are a good thing.
Its just that during a christening they will ask me if i will teach the ways of christ etc but how can i if i dont believe?
Dp says its a christening or nothing.....how confusing??

I was christened as it was "the done thing". For me personally, if DH said it was a christening or nothing, then I'd go with nothing just because of my feelings towards religion.

My husband and I are going to have a baptism for sure. I am planning on making the outfits out of my wedding dress. My mother in law is going to help me cut it up and make it into gowns for the twins. I mean what am I going to use my wedding dress for ever again?? I might as well make something meaningful out of my dress.

My friend mentioned to me the other day about how you can rent out your wedding dress for other brides. I've contacted the lady who runs a business that does it near me and it sounds a great idea. They're not allowed to alter the dress at all and the brides have to give 2 firms of ID when they reserve. They'll reimburse you if it's damaged too. You get paid for every rental too, and I think it's a good idea for me as I can't bring myself to sell it but its sad that its just hanging in my wardrobe.

Looks like no christening for us then because of my feelings towards religion too.
Prob wont afford it anyway :)
thats a good idea about renting your dress out, its a little bit of extra income too.

I think im just really anxious about this lap and dye. Im dreading if im blocked or my ovaries are too overcome with cysts......:cry: im worried there will be a problem :nope:
I try and relay me fears to dp but he just says the doctors can sort whatever if wrong and i will be fine. I onow hes as scared as me but wont admit it because he man he make fire :):) which suprises me becasue dp can be emotional when he wants to be.

Ha i just heard an owl go twit twoooo outside lol.....how very random considering i live near a main road :)

Nexis that's an awesome idea!!!

Aein and mumface fx for v.day conceptions!!!!

Well hubby and I got engaged 8 years ago today.

And alot of our friends have had "naming days" and I think what's the point it means nothing, its nothing official, just an excuse for a party. And as for letting them decide themselves , getting baptized as an adult would be embarrassing, and I wanna give my son the option that he can get married in a church if his wife wants to.

Nexis that's an awesome idea!!!

Aein and mumface fx for v.day conceptions!!!!

Well hubby and I got engaged 8 years ago today.

And alot of our friends have had "naming days" and I think what's the point it means nothing, its nothing official, just an excuse for a party. And as for letting them decide themselves , getting baptized as an adult would be embarrassing, and I wanna give my son the option that he can get married in a church if his wife wants to.

I can understand if you're religious then a naming day or something similar might not mean anything, but for me as I don't believe in any god I feel the same way about having a religious ceremony.

Is anyone doing anything this valentines day?
We're not. Having to find £466 to fix dps car door so dont even have two pennys to rub together at the mo. Never mind.
Our first velentines day dp bought me a single red rose into work when we worked together and i had it on my desk all day. Then that night he took for a 7 course meal which was so lovely. I wore a black strapless dress which was knee legnth and had like a mesh style skirt. I had short hair back then so it was flicked out and my make up was spot on :) he looked sexy in a smart shirt and jeans.
We had only been together 3 months and it was the first time id ever been took out on valentines day.
He got me a pink box of chocolates too and i got him a me to you bear and some hand cuffs for a laugh. Still got the bear on our bed along with our other collection of teddies we have collected, at least baby wont be short of soft toys lol!

I wanted to recreate that night but got no funds. I think i will cook his favourite this weekend......somerset chicken with new potatoes and green beans mmmm yum! <3 its a hairy bikers recipe with cider and double cream to make a rich sauce, yum yum

Is anyone doing anything this valentines day?
We're not. Having to find £466 to fix dps car door so dont even have two pennys to rub together at the mo. Never mind.
Our first velentines day dp bought me a single red rose into work when we worked together and i had it on my desk all day. Then that night he took for a 7 course meal which was so lovely. I wore a black strapless dress which was knee legnth and had like a mesh style skirt. I had short hair back then so it was flicked out and my make up was spot on :) he looked sexy in a smart shirt and jeans.
We had only been together 3 months and it was the first time id ever been took out on valentines day.
He got me a pink box of chocolates too and i got him a me to you bear and some hand cuffs for a laugh. Still got the bear on our bed along with our other collection of teddies we have collected, at least baby wont be short of soft toys lol!

I wanted to recreate that night but got no funds. I think i will cook his favourite this weekend......somerset chicken with new potatoes and green beans mmmm yum! <3 its a hairy bikers recipe with cider and double cream to make a rich sauce, yum yum

We get a takeaway normally. Having an Indian tomorrow night :) neither of us want to go out for a meal anywhere. We've got each other a card and DH has been sneaky and got me something but won't tell me what it is.

So here's a question....I've been paying a bit of attention to this thread and anyway, I have pcos but I was wondering....is it true that pcos can cause you to have false negatives on hpt's? I had what I think is a positive on two tests but the rest have been neg. I'm 15DPO and pulling my hair out.

Thanks!

So here's a question....I've been paying a bit of attention to this thread and anyway, I have pcos but I was wondering....is it true that pcos can cause you to have false negatives on hpt's? I had what I think is a positive on two tests but the rest have been neg. I'm 15DPO and pulling my hair out.

Thanks!

I've never ever heard of this !
Pcos can't create hcg in your urine.

Perhaps u can get more info from peeonastick.com or the soul cysters website but I don't think it would be the pcos.

Hubby and I have had lots of debates on the Christening thing. He wants to do it, I don't. Neither of us are religious and had a civil ceremony when we got married. My mum told me I was only christened because my nan (her mil) kicked off about it and she felt pressured to do it! I have to change the subject when he brings it up because he doesn't listen!

Not doing a lot for v day, we never really do we gave each other cards yesterday and will probably have fish n chips for dinner today!

Ugh it's hammering it down outside reaaaaally didn't want to get out of bed but keep telling myself only 2 weeks of going to the office left! I will miss my team but certainly not the work or commute!

Turns out the gift from DH was a bottle of my favourite perfume and a box of chocolates :D I'd run out of the perfume a couple of weeks ago, can't believe he rembered :haha:

I actually dislike Valentine's Day. Hubby and I are going to a college basketball game and there is money going to a charity for kids with cancer.

I actually dislike Valentine's Day. Hubby and I are going to a college basketball game and there is money going to a charity for kids with cancer.

That sounds fun!
I dont dislike it, i have ideas what id like to do for dp such as sexy underwear, chocolates, meals out etc but then i think i can do that whenever i want.
Also i make my own cards so.i can make an i love you card anytime.

The most thoughtful thing dp ever did = i applied for a job within the company i work for. I wanted it badly so i practiced the interview and got a new outfit for the interview, i disnt get the job :( but when i got home dp had got ke flowers, chocolates amd my fave curry from the take away <3 he knew how much the job meant to me and wanted to cheer me up :):)
He also buys ballons and banners when its my birthday <3
Its the small things i love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"